CNN outraged over sexist double standard

If Hillary was President and did what Trump is doing she would be inpeached by now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3BAfFU5s-_I
indy100.com/article/worst-decision-you-can-ever-make-have-a-child-science-research-parent-sleep-sex-money-video-7960906
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fact: If Hitler were alive CNN would have been destroyed for being a kike propaganda machine.

CNN never would have existed.

Hillary wouldn't have made it 4 months before the civil war broke out. Had to cheat her way to get nomination, if she won we would have made those antifa faggots look look like dead Teletubbies.

The fact she's not in jail now disproves this.

>"Things we imagined Drumpf would do are FAR worse than what Hillary has ACTUALLY done"
fix'd for ya

And what exactly did Hillary do? Do you have any proof?

This makes no fucking sense?

>State Department officials were later criticized for denying requests for additional security at the consulate prior to the attack. In her role as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton subsequently took responsibility for the security lapses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
even wikipedia has this information

suguri pls

Double standards are more about personality than gender.

Watch this debate with male Hillary and female Trump. Who'd you vote for?

youtube.com/watch?v=3BAfFU5s-_I

>Benghazi
>big deal
Pick one. She made a judgement call and was wrong. Happens to everyone.

Holy fucking kek are you for real?

Obvi master baiter

Which part of my post is wrong? I honestly don't understand why you make such a big deal out of this.
If Trump did the same thing, you wouldn't care.

>If Trump did the same thing, you wouldn't care.
wrong

Yeah, just like spending $1.3 billion on a failed election. She has such awesome judgement.

I knew Sean Smith.

He knew an attack was coming. We all knew an attack was coming. He was left to die.

Fuck you.

Yeah well that's not true at all, is it? Trump would be in jail.

We're reaching levels of cognitive dissonance that shouldn't be possible. These people have completely lost the ability to reason. They're making Marx look like a down-to-earth pragmatist.

It makes you wonder if these idiots even know what impeachment is. The charges against the person being impeached have to be read out under oath, this means they have to have some basis in fact, not just fake news.

Witnessed, put me in screencap

We all know this isn't true. Obama got a free pass for doing things Trump would be roasted for doing, all because he's a Democrat and black (it's not clear to me which played the bigger role). Similarly, Hillary would've gotten a free pass, all because she's a Democrat and female.

In my experience, most liberals are painfully oblivious to what Obama did. I had one the other day lamenting how Trump started killing people with drones. Before that, one was complaining about Trump's pardon and had no idea whom Obama had pardoned. Then there's one who had the bright idea that Bush started surveillance, Obama stopped it, and now the Republicans are going to start it again. It's a gobsmacking level of ignorance. Being black must be like having a reality-warping magic shield against criticism.

Not that many of you right-wing American idiots are any better, what with your Alex Joneses, your George Webbs, your Roger Stones, your Ed Kleins, your stupid fucking insider LARPers.

>I don't understand how the impeachment process works so let's pretend I do because this is news
CNN in a nutshell

indy100.com/article/worst-decision-you-can-ever-make-have-a-child-science-research-parent-sleep-sex-money-video-7960906

it's only a war crime if you lose

no he isn't real, he is retarded

I agree, Benghazi is no a big deal. All her of crimes and whoring out American rights and quality of life for corporate payoffs is though.

If Hillary was a man, she's be locked up in prison for all the homicides she was responsible for. I bet Trump doesn't have a body count comparable to Hillary.

like what has he done that he should be impeached for if he was hillary??

are you a Goon? part of the goon squad?

>talking is now a war crime
checked btw

does Trump do yoga like hillary?

AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA

You mean NOT overthrown multiple governments in the Mideast?
Actually yes, they're probably right.

Thinking is a hate crime
Talking is a war crime

Leftist ideologues are literally cancer

she would have to get elected first. kek

but it is

it's a good comedy today, but imagine if it was done by some previous president and you were reading this growing up - yeah, "I DISAVOW THIS MAN"

Nuclear war sketches about Rocket Man is fucking weird.

just like how a teen with a spotless record gets a slap on the wrist, but little jamal gets jail time for persistent repeat offences?

sounds about right to me. we would have kept Miss Murder McPay4Play on a much shorter leash and paid attention to her transgressions instead of whining and shouting "impeach" every time she sneezes

If Trump did the things Hillary does, he'd be the worst serial killer in American history.

We'll luckily ...
... SHE DIDN'T WIN

If hillary had done the things Trump did she would be president instead of signing books between the toilet paper and bottled water in cosco