Lesbian couple who beat their 5-year-old son with a hammer...

Lesbian couple who beat their 5-year-old son with a hammer, duct-taped his eyes shut and kicked him in the groin in a brutal attack that caused him to suffer two strokes are jailed for 20 years
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4904084/Lesbian-couple-20-years-beat-boy-5.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/19/university-student-accuses-friend-rape-waking-find-top-bed-court/
shanghaiist.com/2017/08/24/mom-cuts-off-sons-penis.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shoulda got the chair

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/19/university-student-accuses-friend-rape-waking-find-top-bed-court/

Can't trust whores.

shanghaiist.com/2017/08/24/mom-cuts-off-sons-penis.php

you seem kinda lonely have a bump

Literal schizophrenics.

two strokes
lmao, probably the most he's ever been stroked desu

TWO STROKES!!?!?!

Why jail when you can publicly execute to prove a point?

People who abuse children don't deserve to exist as far as I am concerned.

Gee, how come mom gave you TWO strokes?

Child abuse doesn't happen out of the blue. That kid must have been acting like a little shit if they had to beat him with a hammer.

He probably deserved it.

Was it one of their ex husband's child or something? Lesbians should not be allowed to take care of children.

Execute them

>Two strokes
DRUUUUUUUMPPPFT

lesbos and queers need to be rounded up and gassed

would be funny if he wasn't 5, ahmed

But that's our secret, Cheng, Brits have been driving into not caring about anything for a while now. Would you bother caring about anything if you lived here, apart from leaving?

>implying dykes don't hate males

How often do you see abusive fathers vs. moms ? Be honest - Mothers rarely, fathers very common. It definitely has something to do with the dykeness which made the bitch lose mother instincts and act like a feral beast.
Homos shouldnt be parents proven again.

wot a fookin MOW-ROHN

>Sending dykes to a camp full of dykes is punishment

this doesn't explain you trying to mock the inability of a 5 year old boy to get a handjob when that should be the norm, and not underperformance. You paki invaders are literally 1500 years behind the times.

You used to see fathers way more abusive a decade or so ago.

Now that men have improved themselves, women are now more common abusers, outside of niggers.

They don't like child abusers in prison though. Probably will get into segregated custody desu.

Poor kid, will death penalty be restablished again?

holy shit.
10/10 pic

handjob?
leave it to the american to be all

>ahmed
>MUH DICK

Degenerate cunts

>Lesbian couple who beat their 5-year-old son with a hammer, duct-taped his eyes shut and kicked him in the groin in a brutal attack that caused him to suffer two strokes are jailed for 20 years
Thanks, Patriarchy.

And people say we don't live in a heteropatriachy

20 years seems like a reasonable sentence, am I supposed to be mad that the bong justice system worked?

I BET BLUMMMPPFFFFFF WAS BEHIND THIS REEEEEEEE

that's just the men

Is nobody going to check these trips?

Checked

this

There is just no fucking easy way with those animals.

Do female prisoners have the same policy as male prisoners for people that hurt kids? If so I'd pay top dollar to see the ass raping they are about to receive in jail.

>am I supposed to be mad that the bong justice system worked?
No
You're supposed to be mad that two women whom can have babies on their own decided to be in a relationship where they can't do that. acted entitled like they deserve a baby anyway, and then beat the shit out of the infant till it had a stroke.

fpbp, any man would've gotten at least life if he did the same

Would gay men?

Listen Ahmed stop your shilling to try and make Britain look bad, the sooner you immigrants parasites are executed the better.

its probably like a badge of honor for them

Women are statistically more likely to abuse their children compared to men

hopefully the kid wont remember all the abuse his parents weren't caught for.

i'd say let them be raped in prison but that's not a real punishment for faggots.

I wonder how all the reprobate faggots and their sympathizers will respond seeing that love to believe that lgbt parenting is better than straight parenting

Stop posting this ugly fucking troll you mother fuckers.

It's an isolated case

Not long enough. You fucking brit bongs, let your criminals off easy punish innocent people for saying stupid shit.

Just execute them if you torture a kid it means your sadism is impossible to control.