Kiznaiver

And who said friendship was unsinkable.

Blown the fuck out.

>this episode

This will be a masterpiece in a year or two. Right now people can't get over the fact that it has Okada's name on it.

I can't help but want to cry

but the tears won't come

I'm glad there's at least one person in the committee who realises the wrong in what they're doing.

I still don't see how this is suppose to bring about world peace.

Hey, get this surgery and suffer unconcensual emotional torture into resolving your differences whilst ignoring the root cause.

Itai.

Cry from laughter, right? I can't help it as well.

Your face when?

I actually thought it was a good idea for Kacchon to hold her. Yea, I was retarded.

>this is suppose to bring about world peace
It's not

What they want is
a. Telepathy
b. Hivemind
c. Mind control
d. All if the above

I like the writing but it's not good enough to make the feels reals. Everything is laid out in a way that peaks interest rather than emotion. It's good with cool art but not a smash hit. Hell, PlaMemo was more emotional and it spoilers itself from the getgo.

How many of you actually felt the pain of the Kizna this episode?

I did. My doctor said that I need to remember to breathe when busting a guy.

Itai

Nice undies, teach.

what if you were part of the group and enjoyed seeing people BTFO?

what if you're a masochist?

would pain and pleasure mix together and spread to everyone?

>nico suffering
DELETE THIS

Purple is a masochist in the group, no?

Did you like this episode or hate it?
Although it being obvious Okada writing, I thought it took a nice turn.

A real human bean

I want to eat Nicos pussy in that position

I think it was a good episode by melodramatic soap standards. I personally don't like that genre but I can appreciate the efforts of the director to make the hilarious drama more vivid.

>hugging her out of pity

Well done boio, keep adding the salt to that injury

>NicoxTenga will never happen

Good.

I guess the next thing they'll have to deal with now that they're able to read minds is that what a person wants doesn't necessarily equal what they need. Especially with chicks, man this just proves even if you can read minds, you still don't know what women are thinking.

DEEP.

Make Japanese Herbivore Men Hate Women Even More the Anime.

I like it, Okada is truly a poet of anime.

What's so hard to understand about being upset over a pity hug?

Tenga did nothing wrong

She wanted to be held by him in a genuine, heartfelt way, not out of pity when she's in tears after seeing him hold another girl the way she wanted to be held.

The fact she was thinking "please hold me" doesn't mean she wanted to be just physically held to magically heal from the emotional trauma.

Come on guys there's nothing hard to understand about this, it's not "hurr women are impossible to understand!!!" it's basic human nature.

> I always thought linking peoples feelings would lead to world peace
> mfw I was wrong

the underwater fag made the thread everybody leave the good threads were 12 hours ago.

...I didn't notice that.

How did they get to that conclusion?

You have to be a chick
As I guy I had to ask my wife what her deal was
She told me what you said

great episode, the only thing that I found bad was the beating part. I wanted her to like me instead of you, so I will smash your head with my fists

he wasn't enjoying it

I wondering how it would play out if one of them was an edgelord

That seemed pretty damn normal to me.

This anime is so good

The fact that you don't understand basic paragraph layout on top of just a stupid on the whim character analysis leads me to believe that you may be in fact, retarded.

I don't care about what you say OP. Chidori won't win Kacchon's bowl, and that's good.

Is anybody in this anime going to fuck?

The guy he was beating up doesn't feel pain. It's not like he was beating up a real person.

Also it was not her thinking hold but the voice of her heart man, HER HEART SAID HOLD ME TIGHTLY.

That poor woman having to deal with you.

I really want Chidori to win. But the main character really is just a douchebag and Tenga would probably be better for her because he is a real man.

Also Maki should have been a lesbian.

>PlaMemo was more emotional and it spoilers itself from the getgo.
Plastic Memories wasted like 7 episodes doing absolutely nothing. The only good stuff was when they actually were a couple.

>Asenshi
My fellow African American brethern.

I want to take Maki and runaway with her, runaway from the six Kiznaivers, runaway from the Kizuna Experiment and make Maki experience genuine tomodachi.

Although, I wouldn't mind if Hisomu tagged along. Best boy.

This.

>I'm glad there's at least one person in the committee who realises the wrong in what they're doing
Urushii is a mystery, and she is solely involved because of Sonozaki, prolly.

So, her acting on her volition were very admirable. I kept saying Sonozaki may betray the Committee, yet maybe it is Urushii'll give her that push. Especially, after Katsuhira Kizuna chest scar vanished and he acted as himself momentarily, and with the knowledge it weren't meant to last long. Sonozaki could learn you don't need the Kizuna System. If you came to the surface.

She got a new car last weeks she don't give a shit

I watched the bit where her hearts fell into pieces for 3 times now and I can't seems to figure out whether I enjoy watching her suffer or I enjoy putting myself in that situation.

HELP

Official ship list

God tier:
>Tenga & Chidori
>Yuta & Maki

Ok tier:
>Tenga & Nico
>Chidori & Katsuhira

Bad tier:
>Katsuhira & Sonozaki
>Hisomu & Nico

This is fact so just accept it

I don't get why glasses said they couldn't be friends. It just felt like more fuel to an already roaring fire just for the hell of it. Didn't help purple is irrelevant as fuck with yuta not far behind.

Not ashamed to admit that i cried

I guess you could say you truly fell for the Okada meme

sonozaki dies, everyone suffers. fixed that for you.

Half of them want to fuck the other half, and they all share emotions and feel what other people are feeling. If they're around each other it's going to be painful and awkward since everyone is going to share all those emotions. Would you want to be in a group of friends like that?

>Enjoying to watch other people's lives going to shit

When will this Okada meme die. She is great so fuck you.

>Bad tier:
>>Katsuhira & Sonozaki

Sonozaki and Katsuhira are the only barely cute couple in the series.

>the Kizuna system was conceptualized in hopes of peace
>not because some shady organization wanted to establish dystopian control over society
Meh.

I wouldn't mind but I don't think I am a good example of a natural person since I would probably stop caring it. I doubt they will actually stop being friends it will just take time.

Two emotionless people who are only bound by an experiment that happened in there childhood.

How the fuck is that romance? Chidori on the other hand actually cared for him his whole childhood and teen years.

It's the most Okada anime ever and it ends up being total garbage.

Okada should just kill herself for her shit writing.

It doesn't make sense to you?
You must be a pretty chill guy.
When I, once, got served pretty hard by a guy who took my crush from me, I would often fantasize late at night how I would destroy his fucking face.
I even tried to provoke him into attacking me at parties a few time.
Well, nothing came out of it and she got fat, so kind of a happy end here I guess.

Maybe that's why, you don't know for sure

>Kacchon is getting better
>Full mental breakdown for everyone
>Bar Kacchon who looks at them like a scientist doing science stuff on animals

They're removing the Kizna system from them after the summer ends. So they can just avoid each other for a month or so.

Guys help i can't decide which girl i want Tenga to end with. Chidori is cute and matches Tenga's personality but on the other hand Nico is also cute.

Help

Yeah but he was ruining his pretty face

He's used to it.

This. Norichan a shit.

Chidori is literally the "fedora-toting friendzoned nice guy", but in female form.

There is 100% going to be some sort of shady endgame with the system.
Right now the group seems to be destroyed, so the story needs an external impulse to get thm back towards each other.
I personally expect Nori-Chan to betray the committee and go together with Kacchon on a mission from god to get the band back together.

I am aware of this but I feel like they will over come this issue before that happens. I thought it was pretty obvious after the whole stopped raining theme.

This i can agree with

>Two emotionless people whose emotions are trapped in each other as part of some sort of blood pact to try to save themselves by an experiment that bound them in there childhood and now are finding themselves in each other

>Some stupid bitch whose in love with a dead tuna despite knowing he's in love with another dead tuna and doesn't lover her back acts entitled and selfish and nearly gets all her friends killed

She thinks he belongs to her because she has been the longest with him

TUNA LOVE FOREVER
Leave them alone, normies!

You wanted to hit someone because he stole your imaginary relationship?

Tenga and Yuta

You could take away her name but its still got her shitty writing

Tenga did nothing wrong

Can somebody PLEASE tell me who Okada is and why everyone seems to hate them for some reason? What did they even do that was so bad?

>stole
More like prevented

He's second best boy after Yuta

Yes?
Is that so weird?
Also its not like she was a girl I didn't knew, I just hadn't found the bravery to make a move on her yet.

If the roles were swapped and it was the dude having the same issues, he'd come off as a creep.

Just move the fuck on, holy shit. He doesn't love you.

Every story she writes is forced drama up the ass, it all has the same shitty theme and she's only ever produced one half-decent show

Why don't they just cut of their arm?

I still feel like Kacchon little love with blue is one sided even if they get their emotions back. If not that they kill her off for the sake of getting his pain back.

Post characters who've done nothing wrong.

Poor Nico.

You know it's perfectly normal and human to feel angry at another male when it comes to a girl you're still not in a relationship with? If we weren't so evolved as animals we would still have mating rituals by fights like almost all other animals.

I hope she dies

this plus picture related

I think they promise to return them to normal after it's all over...

It would be dumb to cut off their arm

I think it's funny that she is girlcucking Chodori

If you recognize that it was your fault, because you didnt have the balls to make a move on her, the only person that needs to be beaten is you not him.

Oh they're killing her off, but his love isn't one sided, she still feels it even in her emotionless state.

>I'm disappointed in you

She's a writer known for her melodramatic series.
And since Melodrama is known to be the one of the worst forms of entertainment, she gets a lot of hate for it.
I think it's fine to enjoy trash for what it is and I don't get where all this hate is coming from.