BASED

BASED

>Homosexuality will be treated as a mental illness in Brazil

Other urls found in this thread:

emaso.com/links/extra/frightening_gay_statistics/frightening_gay_statistics.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qp4eeNaYebY
google.pt/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/09/08/ai-can-tell-people-gay-straight-one-photo-face/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego-dystonic_sexual_orientation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill homonationalist

Rope

As long as they're fighting Jews, I don't give a fuck.

Finally, someone calling it what it is

This would never have happened if faggots had acted like normal human beings who kept their sexuality private and hadn't made it the core of an anti-nationalist politics. They had 40 - 50 years to prove to the Western world that they were just normal, everyday people who just happened to be attracted to members of their own sex, but they have failed completely with their constant faggot marches and near paedophillic tendencies.

There is something to it being a mental disorder because all homos look like mongs.

>fighting jews
>promotes mental illness aimed at reducing white birthrates and degrading society
nazi intellectuals, everyone

They will just move the homosexuals around, and say they are in the nut house. Homosexuals run everything, and lie all the time!

its a step in the right direction, now you just have to stop eatng nigglets.

It is

This
The attention seeking is part of the thrill for them I suspect

this

homosexuality as such is one thing, but flaming faggots clogging up public spaces with their bullshit waggling their dicks in children's faces (literally and ideologically), is quite another.

there are more reasons to treat trans people as mentally ill, not gay people

One leads to another
>inb4 slippery slope
Fags molest children and bomb them with propaganda, children grow up fucked and emasculated, children become mental

Sup Forums is dead

hmmnn, why do I have a strong feeling that you are not a doctor, geneticist, psychiatrist or in any way medically educated, and have no good reason to justify this view?

>One leads to another
No it doesnt

most paedophiles are hetrosexual. Most paedophiles are family relatives of the children they abuse.

And fear adn loathing of homosexuals is a strong indicator of self loathing because of repressed sexual feelings for your own sex - all of which are natural, but you can't express them because you conform to twisted social repression.

why don't you free yourself, and throw off your unnecessary self repression - come out as Bi or even gay (or maybe as straight) and admit that it is pleasurable to have sex and there is nothing wrong with that?

If someone likes girls who look in a weird way, it's a fetish, some minor mental issue nobody really cares about. Nobody promotes it, they keep it to their bedroom. It should the same thing about liking men, but instead they promote it and make it look cool to dumb burger kids. And, with time, here in europe too.

Your flag got me

>get fucked in the ass by his uncle at 9 years of age
>defines himself as a gayfluid asbergersexual retard.
>thinks it's his choice.
The proved that even circumcision does leave perma brain damage to babies,
They know that gays are mostly acting like that due to child abuse and/or similar child traumas...
But somehow those kinds of mental disorders are treated like some kind of normal condition.

>Derr this golem the jews made is totally my ally.
Frankenstein STEIN was pretty fucked but it was his monster that terrorized the village. Yes you have to take care of the doctor but the monster is not your friend user despite what kikes have told you.

1/3 of brazilians are trannies ...

A FUCKING MEDPACK

most child molestors are straight. Also what do you expect to happen when you make homosexuality illegal but have a powerful and celebate religious order running your country - and y sensible fag will join the church and use that power to cover their actions.

Right...

BASED

GOOD. Now we just need to revert the classification back to a mental illness in the US. And while we're at it, classify liberals as mentally ill and terrorists, and call it a day. Maybe strip them of their citizenship for good measure, and toss them on the other side of the wall.

so the roughly ten to twenty percent of people recorded in all societies throughout history that are same sex attracted are what? Not genetically inclined? all mentally ill? seems a little odd to say that a fifth of the human population at all time throughout history are mentally ill just because they get sexually excited by same gender sex.

emaso.com/links/extra/frightening_gay_statistics/frightening_gay_statistics.htm
>The Gay Report, published by homosexual researchers Jay and Young in 1979, revealed that 73 percent of homosexuals surveyed had at some time had sex with boys 16 to 19 years of age or younger.
>Although homosexuals account for less than two percent of the population. they constitute about a third of child molesters.
>Further, as noted by the Encino, Calif.-based National Association for research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), "since homosexual pedophiles victimize far more children than do heterosexual pedophiles, it is estimated that approximately 80 percent or pedophile victims are boys who have been molested by adult males.
Burn in hell pedo kike.

I wonder if this is how some poor klansman feels when he sees Democrat membership include niggers, communists, atheists, jews, and Homosexuals.

Sounds like fake news to me. Isn't Brazil like the gay friendliest country is South America? Every other person is a travesti

source. Really - what study has shown this - I call bullshit.

Why though?

Stop being such a faggot please. Your type of arguing shows clear signs of newfaggotry, leave.

You know If I thought you were serious I would be more inclined to think you mentally ill than any gay. Nice bait mate

t. Cwel

You think he was implying it wasn't an edit?

The monster was a victim though.

Listen to Iced Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=qp4eeNaYebY

That's exactly what it is

Maybe. Don't care.

google.pt/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/09/08/ai-can-tell-people-gay-straight-one-photo-face/amp/
It is a (((disease))) its not a choice youre born with it...

Never seen a kid want to die that badly. Why doesn't anyone in that town do anything? The foster system would have been kinder to that kid then those 2 creatures. All it takes is personal action. Who are we waiting for? No one is going to come along and save us anons.
All satire of course.

You have no idea how many of us are thinking this in our deepest secret hearts Baguette-user.

Why should I care what other people are doing in their bedrooms?
Unless they are fiddling with children, the individuals sexual preference is nobodys business

>homonationalists

there's a bug in the simulation

>16 to 19 years of age or younger.
99% of straight males would gladly fuck 16 y/o girls if they could do that without repercussions.

well in Northern Ireland when I lived there and worked with the centre for abused children, over 60% of abused kids were fucked by their fathers or their step fathers (male or female children, with higher proportion of females) the rest were usually abused by other family members or friends of the family. Less than 5% by comparative strangers.

the men involved were usually self identifying ad stright - the fact they shagged boys was not about sexuality - the boys were not sexually mature, they did not count as men - it was about power and dominance. some did prefer boys, but many would have had little girls if available (and many did both). Almost all however had no attraction to adult males.

they are not gay. they are kiddy fiddlers.

also, in the majority of cases of domestic abuse the partner knew about it. In 20% the partner took part in it. In 5% of cases of child abuse there was also bestiality - the family dog was brought in to fuck the kid.

paedophiles are fucked up, but most gay men are not paedophiles ( the report you cite is notoriously bad statistically and has never been substantiated, it is unscientific and no one takes it seriously anymore in the field because it just does not correspond to the mass of data now available - you are digging out one paper from nearly forty years ago - that should tell you something about its value)

>they are not gay. they are kiddy fiddlers.
What's the difference

What about pedofilia necrofilia and other fucks like that only a faggot would say that

Can on hear this sound, OP?
Is the sound og Bolsonaro's goosesteps as he gets into power in 2018.

Gotta kill dem fags and drugdealers!

Mountain jews, massive cucks.

ITT: GIDF in overdrive

It is a great idea. They would be quarantining themselves and it would be a good kek to see what monstrosities they would pump out after a generation or two.

Typical french faggot.

If homosexuality only occurs in about 1 to 15 people, isn't that considered a massive mental illness epidemic? Autism is considered a mental illness, so why not homosexuality? The science supports it

It is a mental disorder that can't be cured or prayed away.

Mental illnesses shouldn't be celebrated, it should be understood and made aware of.

UMA

>2017

>caring about homosexuality

You faggots need a life.

Liking dicks is NOT a mental illness!!!!!!
Trannies should be locked up in a happy house though.

BRAZIL NO!

DELICIA

>sweden being plausible for once

Dude, is not LGBTQ anymore and you know it.
By now, that letter soup is so all encopassing, that almost anyone is part of it.

Watch out! Bolsonaro's looks pretty white. He may kill all the mestizos and mulattos while killing faggots, but then again most of the faggots in Brazil are mestizos and mulattos.

It's fucking retarded that they have so little of their own identity that they have to identify as a sexual preference.

>hello my name is sven, i identify as a cuck. that is my entire personality.

jesus christ west is doomed unless this shits stop.

Probably for people are gay and want to desire to become not gay on contrary to the desires of LGBT lobby pressure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego-dystonic_sexual_orientation

>be in a big TV show in Hueland
>black leftist singer ask him if he would ever let his sons date a black woman
>-I don't need to tell them not to. They were well raised

B A S E D

fucking lol
and this is just accepted there?
no endless (((media))) outrage?

Of course, there it was. But there is nothing to do against based Bolsonaro.

That fucker is only one tier lower of Duterte.

Good Man. May Brazil be blessed with more radical Europeans.

>RT

Dégage pédale

>most paedophiles are hetrosexual.
Gonna need a citation faggot.

sale sodomite traitre

Fucking christkikes, this is why the west is falling

its a lie
Nice job being misled by media

>Study conducted by GLAAD
Wow how shocking that a group pushing degeneracy would find lots of it.

>10% to 20% of people RECORDED in all societies throughout HISTORY
Okay, now I know that you are pushing propaganda.

Connard de traitre tu salis le drapeau avec tes conneries de dégénéré. Après ces enculés en profitent pour nous balancer des saloperies et tu le fais exprès. Les ordures comme toi seront les premiers à aller voir la guillotine.

>throw off your unnecessary self repression - come out as Bi or even gay
This never made sense and is always the main talking point of gay people. Care to fucking elaborate? Why do you think everyone is actually a closeted homosexual?

>suddenly 50% of Brazil is mentally ill now

> December 2017
what does it mean?

Does it prove that homosexuality is caused by propaganda, not genes?
I also know that most of homosexuals were seduced by older "friends"

As someone who is honestly probably Bi, I agree with this wholeheartedly. To be honest, being associated with all these Fag Groups is annoying. I'm just some fucking Semi-Faggot who likes Dick and Pussy. I'd rather not be associated with Cunts and Dickheads who go out naked getting their nasty unshaven horseshit in everyones faces.

From the country where traps are the most accepted since decades...

No goy. Everyone was gay all along and the were just scared to be who they really are. Don't you see how far we have come?

i dont get you stormfags.
You hate homosexuality based on beliefs written by jewish guys who saw miracles
yet you hate all jews.

You glorify the roman empire aka the first Reich.
Where homsexuality was rampant.

This

They have never been accepted.
Rio de Janeiro is place of degeneracy, and since the left is in power for almost 30 years, you can see where this went.

I can only hope that one day, a nuclear capable country will nuke that city for good.

Fucking good.
Tell me when you start lighting these fucking degenerates up again by Auto de Fe and I'll come join the Inquisition.
I'm even will to go go to Church with brown people to achieve my dream.

>the late roman empire represents the entire span of the roman empire
>how do i context durr

It's not true what the news say. The law is to allow gays to seek psychologists help if they wish, because psychologists would be jailed if they tried help in any way.

That's not that happened. They switched the questions of gay to black to make him look like a racist.

no late roman empire they were eating people due to the ridiculous taxes put in place by a useless system of Jewish bureaucrats. You see the only jobs Jews could do back then were unholy ones like that. Jewish banking cabal courtesy of catholic hate of usury and taxing

>where traps are the most accepted
Traps have to be really careful here, it is not uncommon to see news of them getting murdered or severely beaten up.

hue hues are more red pilled than I thought