Literally the personification of Sup Forumsnon

>literally the personification of Sup Forumsnon
>3 hot girls waiting to ride his dick

So what is that really makes Hachiman different from you Sup Forumsnons?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/150023/4/
imgur.com/a/Oo60E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we have no 3 hot girls waiting to ride our dicks

I'm not in an anime

8man did something relevant.

He's 2D

It's the teacher. She's the mastermind behind the entire situation.

>>literally the personification of Sup Forumsnon
hot girls waiting to ride his dick
Pick fucking one.

I'm never willing to sacrifice myself for others.

>Sup Forumsnon
>having 3 hot girls waiting to ride his dick
You having a giggle m8?

Also. This board has a lot of retards but none as retarded as 8man to turn those girls down. Fuck 8man

I only shared his original philosophy before he scrapped that for muh GENUINE.

>This board has a lot of retards but none as retarded as 8man to turn those girls down.
>It was retarded to turn those girls down

He's a LN MC so all the wish-fulfillment fantasies become real for him.

3 hot girls waiting to ride my dick. That's it.

You'd be surprised.

not really..

Sup Forumsnon would never admit they were wrong all this time.

i actually have friends and a girlfriend.

Thanks for sharing

and MAL

Yes, have a good day.
No.

He knows that you don't stick your dick in time bombs.

>Hachiman

But OP best girl isn't even in that pic

nhentai.net/g/150023/4/

He lives in an alternate reality where being edgy and cynical makes marryable women like you.

Only one girl is actually interested in riding him though.

>three girls
>only two are main characters
Side characters never win. Especially good side characters.

>3 hot girls waiting to ride his dick
Only Yui wants him though

>3 hot girls
Like 5 girls wants the 8

One dimension less.

Fewer.

>literally the personification of Sup Forumsnon
>Sup Forums is one person

>3

Yui is the only girl that likes him. Yukino doesnt like him that way and Iroha likes chad. Sensei doenst count since old women arent "hot girls".

>being in denial

Inb4 it ends with him confessing to Yukino because Yui seems like a loser character

He's a fictional character
Like most haremshit protagonists

>most
good thing there's exceptions

He goes out of his home regurarly

Only one girl wants my dick

I want to be her bf

>marryable women
they're all sort of shit to be honest
Only difference is that Yukino being a social sperg who can't get her head out of her sister's ass no matter how hard said sister tries to get her to stop is supposed to make her appealing somehow, whereas the other two are acknowledged within the plot as being shit options.

At best Iroha is someone you'd be cool with being your wingman in a bank robbery or something but that's it as far as the three are concerned

From the cradle to the grave.

But the correct option is...

100% not a siscon right there, Hachiman.

Most of the fanbase for this is cancer but Yuibros are decent. Yuknocucks are shit though.

It's actually the opposite.

Yuipollfag?

Of course he isn't. He only loves his Yui.

Both have their annoying parts to be honest.

The thing is, despite his cynical views Hachiman does good things for people. Sup Forumsnons with his mindset typically don't.

Yui just seems like a major insecure loser to me. Always trying to fit in.
Doesn't seem to have much of a personality.

Yukino has that same problem to a lesser degree.

Imouto is true best girl

How is Yukino not a cuck?

I think he meant which part of the fanbase is cancer.

Hachiman is a social sperg too, just in a different way. If he had an actual spine he would've asked Meguri or Saika or someone else out by now.

yukino has better design.
iroha is funny.
yui is dumb but sweet.

Show me the evidence that Yukino is in love with him.

"Thank you Onii-Chan."

Why doesn't 8man just man whore it up? He has the opportunity to and as long as secrets are kept there are no problems.

>So what is that really makes Hachiman different from you Sup Forumsnons?

If I were the main character of an anime, mine wouldn't be shitty.

First of all I don't have 3 hot girls waiting to ride my dick.
Second I'm not a raging homo yet.

8man is a bigger faggot than the average Sup Forums poster

Hes thinner, has not yet ruined his life, hes also 2D and has girls after his cock for no other reason than he exists.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

俺ガイルは原作他お知らせできることまだお知らせできないことございまして、進捗周りだけでなく諸々でお時間いただいてしまっていて本当に申し訳なく思っております。何を申し上げても言い訳に過ぎないと理解しつつも、頂戴したお時間に見合うもの、ことをお届けお知らせできるよう全力で頑張ります。

Nigga this ain't 2chan.

>3
>Three
>Implying Iroha loves him
AHHAHAHAHA what a joke

OP said that they want to ride the 8inch Sup Forumsnon, not that they loved him.

That fucking faggot. He should be done by now.

tl;dr: Faggot hasn't done shit for vol 12 and is now getting off his ass.

Wait, what?

because she will be only one to ride 8man's dick in cannon, since she's the only genuine one

>tl;dr: Faggot hasn't done shit for vol 12 and is now getting off his ass.

Well, it's a good thing to know Watari has his priorities straight.

Did he really say he hasn't started vol 12 yet? Hasn't done shit at all on it?

Why did it take so long for the obligatory "user gets triggered by Iroha being mentioned" post to happen this time?

Translate please?

No, he says he is working on it in a cheeky way.

In ANOTHER she gives 8man to Yui and acts all sad about it.

How is Yukino genuine? She wants it but that doesn't mean she is it.

In ANOTHER 8man gives up genuine. And Yukino then gives up on him even though it's hurtful to her.

In the main story he's sticking to genuine until the end. And Yukino is still after him.

Yukino is the genuine girl. Yui is the not genuine girl.

>ANOTHER
Yes, that's why I've said in CANNON, which ANOTHER is not part of.
>How is Yukino genuine?
well first of all her interaction with 8man feels easy and not forced from any side. She feels something to 8man she never could learn to copy from her sister or other people

hachiman had the luck of meeting hiratsuka-sensei which had the same personality as him when she was younger and regrets it, so she wanted to help him

>How is Yukino genuine?
She isn't, Haruno is. Yukino is just playing copycat as usual.

again that is kind of the point, none of the characters are genuine they each lack in something and are full of unique flaws, which they try to compensate but fail miserably yet they still hang on to their ideals as flowed as they may be, in that regard oregairu is the most realistic portrayal of characters you can find in fictional media at least as far as LN goes

Wanting something genuine is like Kryptonite to Yui, because it basically means: I want Yukino. That’s why a tear flows down Yui’s cheek.

>“Be it vague answers or superficial relationships, I don’t need any of those.”
>What I wanted was something else. I know that I am being an idiot. I know that that’s definitely not it. I know how this will end, that I will end up with nothing. But still.
>“Even so, I want us to think, to writhe, to struggle. I …”
>The words that I wanted to say just wouldn’t come. I know that this is not right. If you could say that it’s enjoyable, then I suppose it’s all right afterall. If in the unlikely future, we are able to lives as we like, then I suppose no one would have to suffer. However, I want to discard away all those ideals. I do not possess the strength to continue living in these delusions. On top of self-doubt, I had no wish of telling any lies to those that I care about greatly. That’s why, the answer that I want. I want to obtain the answer I desire without lies. Exhaling a hot breath, realizing that I was not going to continue on, Yuigahama looked at me directly.
>“… Hikki, I thought you would say something like that.” Yuigahama smiled gently with a grin on her face. At that instant, a tear swiftly flowed down her cheek. What should I do? It would have been fine if not for the unsightly face.
imgur.com/a/Oo60E

I'm tired of reading threads about this shitty fucking show full of butthurt arguments from the retarded waifu faggots who like it.

Fuck you WW, release Vol 12 so we can get this over with already.

That's why genki imouto is the best

>I want us to think, to writhe, to struggle
What kind of intimate relationship is he thinking of where you don't have to do this? I'm not talking about Yui or Yuki specifically here but I hope that's not the definition of "genuine" that 8man sticks with because it makes no sense. The work put into a relationship doesn't suddenly disappear the moment both sides say "yes".

Too bad there's not a single character around 8man who could actually give him reliable advice on this sorta thing.

Vol 12 will never happen and you're here forever, get over it.

yukino is not genuine, she is completely based her personality and insecurities on her sister and family. yui is not genuine because she tries to hard for the sake of others, giving up her own feelings you could say she is close to hachiman in that regard, but yui still see some value in her even if it's a illusion she is ok with it. hachiman never had that kind of validation and the times he tried he got completely shut down, he wants something that goes beyond the social plays and struggles, he wants to be true to himself at least once without searching for the answer on others

Let me guess, anime only watcher?

hell no

Yukinofags are one of the worst girl fanbases I've ever seen.

Yuifags are also pretty bad at times but are rarely as bad as Yukinofags.

Irohafags are probably the most tolerable of the 3.

Any examples?

I wonder what I miss out on because I tend not to participate in threads

Which is absolutely false. Irohafags have always been absolute cancer. They have never for one second even cared about anything about the story.

i like yui, but if i had to say the one that resonates with hachiman the most is actually iroha, because they both want to escape from commodity althou in iroha's case it took a long time for her to realise what she wanted

Yeah. Either an anime only watcher or someone that doesn't understand anything about the narrative.

>They have never for one second even cared about anything about the story.
How does liking a side character negate caring about the story?

>tfw the OVA next month is wasted on worst girl

WASTED

>They have never for one second even cared about anything about the story.
Not really, they just get off on people getting triggered by Iroha being mentioned. Like what you're doing right now.

Pretty much this. Irohafags are rock bottom Sup Forums-tier memespammers and dubspammers.

However they are very hands off in actual Oregairu discussion because all they can do is spam memes. So they are mostly harmless.