Daily Arab Thread

or DAT for short.
Daily Arab Thread is for Arabs to discuss Arab matters.
All Arab religions are welcome here Islam, Christianity and Jewish.

Eurocucks/Amerifats are free to shitpost as long as the topic is about Arabs
>hurr durr arabs are actually amazigh edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FBr_-v39vg
google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/96633750/
youtube.com/watch?v=L1B2Ux9pTLA
youtube.com/watch?v=AOe4mkzBdCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First and last bumb. ill be back tomorrow :/

Im feelin sorry for you Badr,have a bump

>Quando seu pai é 50% árabe

She said nothing wrong.
Islam or not brazil is the center of degeneracy :/

>ar*b

ew

> t. wh*te

notice turkey isn't included here.
You're still welcome though.

Even roaches are disgusted at arabs

i never see this thread before

Its new, only the third day in.
Im hoping to have a consistent place for arabs to discuss their issues freely.
Please remember to be civil here, you know how the stormfags like to be here, don't be a pushover but do try to be classy when replying to them and try not to derail the thread outside of arab matters (they tend to bring up immigration problems which are none of our concern)

I see all Arab countries coming together, including Portugal

My country was literally founded by beheading your people lel

I need help, Arab anons.

Would you be so kind and post the original videos where the /pol classic lines:

"He is even worse than a Jew, he is – may Allah forgive me for uttering this word – an Albanian"

said by some Shia cleric, referring probably to followe of Al-Albani scholar. And the second video contains the Ayman Kandeel line:

"First of all, the only thing Albania "deserves" is a nuclear Holocaust, second of all"

Thanks in advance

you still use arabic names for your cities.
I don't know where to do spanish people and portuguese get off on these ideas

So what about using names?Is it a lie that we and te spaniards kicked your dirty asses back to your shitty country?

only took you 700 years to do it.
At that point the arabs got so comfy and lazy you probably could have just asked them to leave.

Sorry bro, i have no idea what you're talking about.
I think some egyptian anons might be able to help.

australians use aboriginal words for our city names, and we all know who built those cities now don't we?

Except we didn't build the cities, we just took the liberty of naming them :)

damn son!

Your backwardness compared to Europeans proves that you're our offspring, ahmed son of mahmoud abou portgaly, you see Spaniards didn't kick all of them, your fathers are the survivors of the reconquesta, denial is pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FBr_-v39vg

Morocco is berber and white. Please delete this thread right now.

Thank you, but that is only the picture. I was hoping someone has the links to original videos or MEMRI cuts. Because the subtitles could be wrong translation etc.

I need it to make fun of my Albanian friend.

turk here, when will ar*bs accept us their masters

Thanks for the effort OP. This thread should be a constant general for us shutskins of pol.

I was waiting for this thread, to post this screenshot of the most cancerous thing I saw on facebook today. Do they worship women or something?

>intersectionality
Tfuuuuuu

>t.yankee cocksucker

Arabs are inbred, low-iq subhumans, and every achievement they cling too was actually the Persians.

Roach hate /thread

You used to be and we're not ashamed of it, but then you jabbed at WWI and the end of ottoman the origin point of the destabilization of the arab world.

tl;dr you fucked up and have no right to rule us again.

>intersectionality
what the fuck does that even mean?

Roaches arent arabs

>مشروع ليلى
انا ايضاً احب مشروع ليلى و احب القضيب بمؤخرتي

turks are Anatolian therefore white

No they never were, at the Abbasid and Fatimid time they were slaves to us, even a rebellion once happened by a Turkish slave, as they used to fight with black Africans in the ranks of the armies in who is the best slave to us, at least us Arabs never had shit like this to represent our ancestors like roaches do(pic).

Ow I know.

Im proud of this, egyptians are god tier arabs.

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/96633750/
femeniata here call themselves INTERSECTIONAL

Basically Jewish victim theory. They should be victimized for real.

femenists
phoneposting

> Arabs finally admitting to be equal to Somalis
Why did you resist so long?

Now on the actual matters: How likely is it that the future Saudi king will be able to change the course of the country's education system to more Western like?
I've heard many Arabs view Japan as a model how to integrate the best of the world into culture, but is this true?
How are my fellow brothers in Christ doing Levant and Nafri regions these days? I've heard they are being silently ousted from Lebanon but also increasing in numbers in Nafri region, is this true?

white european berber from tunisia here AMA (arabs are subhuman)

Arabs have no interest in implementing western civilization.
We view your civilization as the peak of degeneracy, call it modern all you want it won't make it real.
We are not cucks like japan. We are proud and hot-headed and any attempts at corrupting our culture will only backfire on you.

Also:

What is the hot topic over your country right now?

>flag
checks out.
>white
>european

WE

>AMA
Why do you hate your brown skin?

Morocco being good at fighting terrorism. and pushing the vanguard for green energy.
Rest is american white washing.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1B2Ux9pTLA

Shut up kamalist whoreson.

Considering how dependant over and cucked by others they are, you should.
Your cultures have also been corrupt ever since time of caliphates, constant civil wars in history are great reminder of that

Go suck your King's cock you whore, arabs from the arabian peninsula are the niggerest of them all.

Is there an actual real threat in Morocco for Islamist, regime challenging activities?
What fuels their support?

Notice on how spaniards are the ones most easily triggered by arabs.
Listen friend, we conquered you for 700 years, you conquered us for less than a quarter century.
Can we call even and atleast pretend to be friends now?

Or are you gonna be butthurt for the rest of eternity.

>being this assblasted

how do you guys live up to your stereotype of being self-loathing white wannabe immigrants? You have more sub-sahran in you as you're also African desu

He's not Spaniard, he's an African immigrant buddy

No, not at all.
First of all, Morocco has had no incident of domestic terrorism since 2003.
Second there are no significant speratist movements (aside from edgy kids on facebook) that are attempting to challenge the regime.
Morocco has different races living together, sometimes we get into each others throats but we all agree that we love our country and thats where we draw the line when it comes to infighting.
Moroccans are very paradoxial this way, ask any moroccan he'll jokingly tell you morocco is the shittiest place on earth but ask any of them if they actually want to leave morocco (and im not talking about immigrationion) the answer is always no.
Its our shithole and we love it. nothing is better than home

Tbh I have no problem with Moroccans in Morocco, at least you beat the shit out of the niggers trying to come here meanwhile we give them food and clothes. But moroccan and arab in general immigrants are scum.
Still way better than gypsies tho.

Who cares? You are still a 3rd world country and we are more developed. We are literally light years away from your sand shithole.

What is your problem with Islamism? At least Islamists protect the rights and lives of Christians and Jews under their dominion unlike say Communists or other groups which persecute them.

Most Islamists would prefer to see Christian Dominionist governments win in the West, but Christians do not reciprocate.

Nonsensical post.

There's no need to get angry, my brothers.
We're all Arabs here.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOe4mkzBdCs

Btw ISIS aren't Islamists, they're Khawarij, so don't take them or other terrorists as examples of Islamists.

Thats something any european can say.
Doesn't explain why theres always a spaniard here raging against arabs.
You are more of a nuisance at this point and im trying to keep things civil here.

Ojalá is a top tier word desu.

This.
Islamist actually let other people live.
The view on islamic conquest is bad because muslims let the natives live and prosper so they can complain 500 years laters.
Christian conquests murder the natives no one complains laters.
Example we conquered spain and let them exist, they are still butthurt to this day but they atleast still exist.
England conquered america and native americans are literaly a protected species right now.

Why are you so mad Abdul?

Exactly, if Muslims were more ruthless during the Islamic Conquests and forcibly converted people then there would be no annoying Evangelicals bitching about Christians in the Middle East. Nor would have there been enough native Jews to create Israel. Spain and Portugal would probably be entirely Islamic today, and so forth.

When Christians took over societies, they forcibly Christianized everyone, and on top of that they genocided other races. This is why you don't see any native Muslims in Iberia, or Pagans in Europe, or Aztecs in the Americas. And then they have the gall to bitch about evil Muslims.

fair enough, it's also respectable view.
What kind of future plans does the royal family (if they are the deciders over a parliament) have for the country?
What kind of future does your regular Moroccan dream of?

Because they'll make us second class citizens whose only purpose is to function as tax slaves while behaving like degenerate altruists like modern Swedes do, like life was in Caliphate's days.
I agree on their view on Christen kingdom, but such times have past due change in tech and philosophy.
Christianity has its temporal decline due to effects of post-WW2 societal reshaping aftermath effects, but younger generation starts to show promising signs, as atheists will wither away in the end.

>implying his butthurt posts weren't nonsensical

Your screeching is cringe worthy, take a (you) and fuck off

So? If you win, would you even allow Muslims to live in your societies? Let alone as first-class citizens?

Christians didn't even allow non-Christians to live in their societies for the vast majority of history up until when liberalism and Marxism jewed them.

Also the secular governments you advocate for in the Middle East will help the secular governments in Europe oppress and cuck you as well. So you are only shooting yourself in the foot.

Why don't you guys have a loli wife?

We do.

Natives died mostly for the diseases, not due to rampant continental pillaging like commies let you to believe.

And why was is justifiable for Muslims to forcibly come over to Europe, Levant and Christian Nafri region and forcibly convert everyone before those events that you mentioned?

Right now the current hot topic is administrative reform and fighting corruption in the goverment.
Id say the monarch is doing pretty well as stories of goverment officials being arrested for corruption and embezelement aswell as ministers resigning out of fear have been in the headlines last year.
Also Morocco finally came back as a welcomed member to the African Union and has been cockblocking Israel ever since :)

Honorary Arab may join
all western women are kahba

What is this retard trying to say?That we are backwards because we kicked the arabs out?

Is this the new /mena/?

Why was it justifiable for Christians to do that to the Pagans? Why was it justifiable for the Mongols to raid and pillage half the planet? Why was it justifiable for the Ancient Romans to conquer? Etc.

It was the nature of those times. Conquer or be conquered. You know very well had the Arabs just sat in their Peninsula, the Sassanids or Byzantines would have eventually come and conquered them. No one respected borders or sovereignty in those days. Of course today is different, but everything has to be seen in the context of its time.

Please stay in the middle east and stop going to Europe, we want company :(

Also, forcible conversion was very rare in Islamic history and the vast majority of conversions were voluntary. I admit the Jizya would have pressured many to convert, but that's because they would have wanted an easier life, not because they were at risk of dying.

Go get missiled by a Houthi.

Nope, Islam in contradicting ideologue to success' principles (see modern day cucked Arabian region).
> Christians didn't even allow non-Christians to live in their societies
Then you've no idea what happened in Christian Roman empire, nor in Spanish or English colonies or in Imperial Russia.
> the secular governments in Europe oppress and cuck you as well
?

Your daily reminder that Spanish people are not white.

Lol the Islamic world today is the least cucked. Christians are the most cucked and actively try to spread their degeneracy to other parts of the world. At this point I like Jews more than Christians quite personally.

As for the Christian Roman Empire, they destroyed Pagan temples, massacred Pagans and forced Pagans to convert. The Spanish and English colonies outright genocided the Native Americans. Imperial Russia were the most tolerant of the Christian societies you mention, but only because Christianity had already secularized and lost its grip by the 18th-19th century after the 30 Years War in Germany.

Go back to Africa with your brethren and get cannibalized by them.

Administrative rule over land is not the same as forcing ruler's culture down others throat.
Pagans saw the superiority in Christian unity, that was more over the reason for conversion instead of local administrative power.
While Arabs had to rely on Christian and Persian scholars to develop their nation, even after conquests.
Which more over strengthens my point on treating other as second class citizens.

Nice retarded language nigga

Ok, so will you allow Muslims to live in your lands as first-class citizens or are you a hypocrite? Answer my question.

And go ask the neo-Pagans of Sup Forums if they think their ancestors willingly took to Christianity, or consult historical archives to see how Christian states treated Pagans. There's a reason there is not a single Pagan community that survived Christianity in Europe.

My gf is a Palestinian Catholic convert.

>I admit the Jizya would have pressured many to convert
I dont think theres anothing wrong with Jizya.
They conquered those lands, they subjucated those, and made them follow their rules. I dont think there is anything wrong with that since they were allowed to live and breed and follow their religions and benifited from protection (Jizya was protection money as the conquered people were not forced to fight battle so they were actually paying for protection)

As opposed to christian conquest that forces conversions and kills anyone who doesn't convert.

I won't dodge around the words, conquest happened, muslims were just much more human about it.

>arab thread
>includes north african countries which the majority of their population is north african, with north african customs with a tint of arabization.

Arabs are utter trash.

>white european berber from tunisia
Kek
I

Who the hell did we genocide?

>t. nafri trash

Exactly, for all that they complain the Jizya was extremely gentle for its time, especially compared to how the Christians acted.

Just look at this Christian jewing us in this thread right now. He wants secular governments forced on the Islamic world because they'll give Christians the best treatment (in his mind), but he seems perfectly ok with expelling Muslims from Christian lands and having theocracy in Christian countries (and eventually spread it beyond).

>t. semite subhuman

The Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, etc. They don't exist at all today, except for in the case of the Mayans who have a few stray communities left.

I don't care personally if you genocided them, I am not a SJW, but my point was to the Christian above, that attacking Islamic empires for their "cruelty" is hypocritical when his own empires did far worse.

Also people who could not afford to pay the jizya (read the poor and the disabled) were exempt from it.

> least cucked
> most reliant on everyone else
power of mosque education is truly astonishing.
Lacking behind in technological competence, Western foreigners have administrate your companies to make them at least competitive to attract financing and oil/gas money is wasted on infrastructure project that can't be afford to be renovated in 100 years.
Medicine and its tech has to be imported from "bastion of degeneracy", Chinese sew your cloths, Russians/Americans produce your weapons to defend yourselves.
You're completely cucked without "degenerate" education, which your Islamists wouldn't allow.

>Hamitic scum
>better than CHAD Semites
Pretty delusional tbqh.