unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41327816

>Parsons Green bombing: Two more arrested over Tube attack
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41332867

>Owen Goes Full Brent
order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>Theresa May visits Canada for post-Brexit trade talks
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41301926

>Theresa May to offer EU £30billion in 'divorce payment'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893874/Theresa-offer-EU-30billion-divorce-payment.html

>Govt to 'put pressure' on technology giants over terror
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/govt-to-put-pressure-on-technology-giants-over-terror-11038367

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

>Parsons Green Tube bomb: Police still questioning suspects
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41302284

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41358640
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_mayoral_election,_2020)
vintagewineandport.co.uk/products/-1958-Porto-Valriz-1958
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

45min i've been waiting at the gp's, is this normal?

blow it out yer ass

OP, you're a fagget.

N I G E on Daily Politics today lads

>disgusting "green" whore for OP image
good job

Funnily enough after it sponsoring the league cup, carabao magically appeared in shops. I've got to say, it's cheaper, bigger and tastes better than red bull. I reckon red bull is in for a shit storm now.

>Uber loses its license to operate in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41358640

Londoners going to have to pay a fortune for black cabs now

BLACKED

White women must learn their place.

Are they banning the paki cab offices as well?

When is May doing her based Brexit speech?

They'll win their appeal anyway, all they have to do is offer their employees 16 hour fixed contracts as well as zero hour ones and require them to take an 8 hour concurrent window without work every 24 hours

The whole thing is a song and dance for the cabbies' unions to get them to shut the fuck up

>and tastes better than red bull
Bleach tastes better than Red Bull. Energy drinks are fucking disgusting mate.

she was trying to look like a coon anyway so who cares

Oh they actually have private hire taxi's in London? I always assumed it was just black cabs until Uber came along because of all the regulations. In that case then, why would Uber have the license withdrawn if other private hire companies are allowed to continue to operate?

it'll be all those "muh NHS cuts" mate!

Or Shina Nupguta-Patel doesn't know English well enough to write out the proper prescription

How would you know? I didn't think shops sold them to people under 16?

too efficient

That's the price of neoliberalism my friend

>When is May doing her based Brexit speech?
Literally never
She's doing her 'please Mr Juncker fuck us right in the arse' speech at 2.30, though

>too young to remember red devil

>2 previous convictions
>Gets a fine instead of jail time
>People like Corbyn think we send too many people to jail

Ooooh look at you

It's a 'public safety' concern, they're accusing Uber of letting people work unsafe hours and that tired Uber drivers are a risk on the road

See , it's all a big show to pacify the unions

>people bitching about Sadiq Khan on twitter
>saying he's a bad mayor and he'll be voted out in the next election
>not realising that the only viable contender would be a Tory
>not realising that if the contender was white he would lose due to demographics
>not realising that parts of London vote Labour religiously

By the way, if you look at the wiki for the 2020 elections, SOL FUCKING CAMPBELL is a possible candidate. What a joke this country is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_mayoral_election,_2020)

nah he's right, they're all sickly sweet, it's nasty to drink, tastes like arse just to get a boost of caffeine

honk smells like spunk and votes for UKIP

Ha ha ha fuck Uber

A European Union (EU) funded exhibition, called ‘Islam, It’s also our history!’, has opened in Brussels after months of delays caused by Islamic terror attacks and security concerns.

The project tracks the impact of Islam in Europe throughout history, focusing on positive achievements in medicine, philosophy, architecture, and food, as well as the migrant crisis and recent terror attacks.

The project, in the EU’s capital, has cost the European taxpayer €2,500,000 according to the website of the European Commission.

Isabelle Benoit, a historian with Tempora, the organisation that designed the exhibition, told AP: “We want to make clear to Europeans that Islam is part of European civilisation and that it isn’t a recent import but has roots going back 13 centuries.”

--------

Wow..

>Sol Campbell is a Troy
???

What the fuck is wrong with voting for ukip

i'm sure he washes

When you get in, you'll be given 10 minutes by a clearly irate locum (that's a doctor who's been shipped from Pakistan and is being paid £100 an hour because the system can't find enough doctors to be GPs) who will not even bother to make the most rudimentary checks and then send you away with nothing. If you're "lucky", you'll get booked in for a blood test where some stone faced Polish nurse will ram a needle in your arm - causing bruising - and then shove you out the door immediately afterwards, low blood pressure be damned.

It's ridiculous how the whole NHS system has become a shibboleth. Everyone fucking knows how terrible it is, but it's "'OUR NHS", some totem god to whom one must sacrifice time, patience and - upon your death - your entire internal organs.

MARY POPPINS WAS WRITTEN BY AN AUSSIE
STOP CULTURALLY APPROPRIATING OUT SHIT YOU FAT BONG

>islamic philosophy
what did they mean by this?

Maybe Spain's history, not fucking ours though.

>Europeans

How long until the new trips are btfo

morning rimjob

he doesn't even financially support his waifu so i doubt he supports himself

the kikes and hindus vote tory
It's just that with boris they voted for boris not the tories,
The mayor before him was labour
Zac focuses way too much of getting the indian vote places like bromley and kingston had barley any turnout

Not for me. I normally see my GP basically at the time I've been given.

Fucking hell lad where do you live?

I've never had a doctor or nurse who couldn't speak english fluently. Maybe you just live in a shithole?

Sol Campbell was in the last election

Afternoon lad

Fuck Americans. Fuck Blumpf. Fuck the world wars.

>Tharah Thmith

Not worth it.

Genuinely terrified Labour might win

>Genuinely terrified
Why? I hope they will tbqh.

What time is daily politics on boys?

Something tells me the Conquest of Andalusia, the Raid on Rome, the Saracen slave raids that terrorized Europe for 1000 years, the destruction of the Byzantine Empire, Tours, Vienna and all the other countless acts of aggression they've committed against us WON'T be included.

On a semi-related note, I've been re reading Pratchett novels as something to pass the time when travelling. I used to love his books as a kid, but now it's so tedious noting the obvious political stuff in his later novels. "Jingo", for example, is one ham fisted allegory for the West and the Muslim world, and how awesome (and peaceful, Al-Kahli DID NUFFIN) the Muslim world is with it's algebra and people washing themselves and their civility. Immediately after it I read "The Truth", which was another really obvious tale of how racism is bad, OK.

We are already massively in debt, we dont need more borrowing.

Only 12pm and already drank nearly half a litre of vodka today. Need to get my life in order lads

stop killing yourself

So what?

when did you start?

NIGE LIVE

Think I woke up about 4am or so. Started drinking shortly after

If it's the current Tory leadership - social liberal cunts who care for nothing except tax cuts for kikes and neoliberal economics - versus Labour, then I go for Labour. The complete chaos caused by Corbyn will polarise the nation further, and the Tory neolib project headed by Major and Cameron will be completely discredited leading to a revival of the hard right in the party.

If Mogg was to take over, then it's a different story.

I've never read Pratchett.
Currently reading Keats.

Sad thing is I barely even feel any effect from it. Need to cut down the drinking so my tolerance isn't so high

So the problem needs to be sorted, not left to grow further out of control. You think the cuts are bad now, imagine how much worse they'll be when the loon Jeremy racks it up even further.

I dont like him. He says whatever he thinks the people want to hear just to win an election. That shit about the scrapping of tuition fees. Its a fiendish meme and this kind of lying is nigger tier.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM MAY'S SPEECH
>please Mr Juncker continue to deposit your fat load of Poles and Romanians right the way up my M1 until 2021
>yes sir we'll give you £20bn for the privilege of continuing to pay membership fees
>a-and if it's not too much trouble sir c-could we p-please keep trading with you at a massive trade deficit

fucking cost me £25 customs charges yesterday. FTA when

>tax cuts
The Torys have succesfully lowers unemployement and the deficit by 20%. Next challenege they are gonna tackle is the land bankers, private companies who deliberately purchase land without the intention of building on it, so they can Jew the population.

Only reason to vote labour is for the free gibs, except its not free, you're gonna be taxed for it in your 50's.

Jeremy is a snake in the fucking grass

OK, thanks CGHQ for the daily briefing.

Neet?

Merry a midday.

You either respond to it, or accept that the Tory's are the most sensible choice.

>He doesn't drink Port
Get yourself a nice bottle of pre-1960s vintage port lad.

Roughly 2h30m until mummy's speech, is that correct?

>>please Mr Juncker continue to deposit your fat load of Poles and Romanians right the way up my M1 until 2021
kek
But i thourght they mostly stayed in london/slough down south

hello

>anime posters aren't Nonces
Hmmm...

Hello!

Rimmer you been doing your excercise senpai??

Afternoon *pats*

Shame they couldn't have spoken up about how wrong Nigel is while he was actually being interviewed, rather than all 3 of these cowardly dickheads sniping at him afterwards.

>>If it's the current Tory leadership - social liberal cunts who care for nothing except tax cuts for kikes and neoliberal economics - versus Labour, then I go for Labour.
Agreed
I cannot fathom voting Tory under May's leadership.

Why do you care so much about fixing the country? It's shit anyway.

At least Corbyn will shake things up tbqh

hello
rumours spread about me are untrue desu...

PLEASE RESPOND

Yeah, been on ESA for abour 4 or 5 years now.

Not had Port in years. Usually just drink vodka and coke/energy drink or sometimes some lager when there's an offer

ABOUT

Jesus fucking Christ who gave this impeded cunt a job presenting national television

>>The Torys have succesfully lowers unemployement and the deficit by 20%.
So they've forced people into bum low-wage jobs and cut spending on services which improve their lives.

I try to live the logical way, so naturally I will vote for the most logically sound party.

Sustainability over unsustainable. Strong and Stable, in other words.

>literally two-faced

i believe about you only that which comes out of your mouth

TWO HOURS AND TEN MINUTES
IS THAT CORRECT?

Don't be ridiculous user, this is the BBC
Can't allow certified Wrongthinkers™ to defend their Wrong Opinions™ on public television

>sensible
I'm not after "sensible". I'm after a British ethnostate where shitskins are OUT and British pride is IN. That, according to Tories isn't "sensible", so I'm not after "sensible".

Already seen this pic twice just today, don't start posting it in every thread lad.

t-thanks

>Not had Port in years.
Buy some now tbqh

Here's a relatively inexpensive bottle of 1958 Vintage:
vintagewineandport.co.uk/products/-1958-Porto-Valriz-1958

Princess Principal is brit/a/nime kino and you should watch it.

>Why do you care so much about fixing the country? It's shit anyway.
Some people don't realise that the stable option is stupid when that option means stagnating wages for the 99% and mass immigration, which is what happens under the Tories.
They care only about stability. So zero wage increases from now until forever becomes a good thing, because it is stable.

Patricians like you and I realise that stability for a corrupt system isnt good.

If 2:30pm our time is when it starts then yes.

>bum low-wage jobs
zero hours helps a lot of people. It supplies the flexibility the market needs.

There are countless opportunities for people to get FREE training and apprenticeships no matter your age, and if people took the initiative then they could land great jobs themselves.

Most people dont take the necessary steps, they are lazy and every society will have those kinds of helpless people. Throwing money at them will not help them better themselves, it will just create a drag on the economy and turn us back into the welfare state we were 1 decade ago.

Back in the labour gov days you could live your entire life off job seekers allowance, I remember the lads teacher each other how to claim those benefits. Labour creates scroungers, Tory create reluctant workers.

so you're not a chubby 20 year old that lives in wallsend?