Having children is the worst decision ever according to - *rubs hands* - (((science)))

Which way western man?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/10567260/Happier-relationships-for-couples-without-children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im gonna wait for what my favorite late night comedy says to do, hoepfully they have bill nye on to drive the point home.
Cant argue with science man

survival of the fittest.

>according to science
CUZ MUH SEX JUNK

My bait, where's the sauce?

Would you want to be a child born into a place of profound spiritual wickedness? Under the surface, the West is pure evil.

>Ensuring the species doesn't go extinct
Who writes this shit?

>tfw you want other white dudes to have kids to further civilization but dont actually want kids yourself

You guys take this one for me. I rather live as a manchild than a cuck slaving away for some 5 and a mortgage.

They're right though. If we all stopped creating children and wiped out humanity for good there would be no more suffering.

t. antinatalist

It's true though. Work alone drains my will to live. I can't fucking imagine having to deal with a wife and kids when I get home, fuck that.

Anyone who has even been around children knows this is a bald faced lie. It's an extremely difficult job but it has profound benefits that simply can't be replicated elsewhere.

In the short term there's a great sense of accomplishment and they're a joy because of their inherent honesty and excitement. Also, what these bitter evil people don't realize is that in the long term your children are going to be the ones taking care of you. That's life.

(((Nice post OP)))

wtf is happening

The right way

>Don't have kids goyim ,they're bad for the environment and your mental health
>Import millions of unskilled niggers and goatfuckers goyim, your countries need to be more diverse!

It's always white people shown in these anti children articles

>according to science
>citation: another article
>>citation: another article
>>>citation: article from the same publisher as the main article
>>>>citation: another article
>>>>>citation: non peer reviewed study behind a paywall
>>>>>survey of 5 loaded questions given to 50 people

the point is that (((science))) would never, ever dare to suggest that Africans stop reproducing, even though they cause the worst effects of over-breeding (aids, food shortages, etc.)

That cuck finnish guy obviously has never had a women and probably just said to his crush that he loves her she rejected him. Women yearn for a guy to say they love her, it often breaks them emotional if men don't say it back to them. BUT SHE HAS TO ACTUALLY LIKE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE.

>white
>man
>son
Hmm what a coincidence this picture is. Filthy fucking kikes know no bounds.

What's wrong with suffering?

According to WHICH science? Are they beyond logic?

I don't need science to tell me that.
Hell, if I'm in luck I'll live long enough to see cell research so advanced we can stop and reverse aging.
But that's wishfull thinking.

Regardless, I'm getting snipped in a month.
I'd hate to see my gf ruin her body just so we can have some attention craving runt in the house.

underrated

Science is their new God. Kinda makes you want to

D E U S V U L T

E

U

S

V

U

L

T

Children are the worst decision one can make so for the sake of the minorities we have to prevent them from having any children.

>has attention craving cunt in the house
>doesn't want her to become useful
Sad

>shows a picture of a white man holding a white baby
>white genocide doesnt exist

Like its that leo donaldo movie conception was made from this

and you really think, it would become a commodity, as regular medicine is? you can bet your ass this technology would be artificially restricted.

Easy Mohammad.

It's (((Pseudoscience))) used to promote Leftist agenda.

first post is the epic best post

Why wouldn't they use a picture of a 17 year old black girl with 3 kids from 3 different men and no father in their lives to support this article?

So is islam mcahmed. We aren't at the end yet so we need to keep having kids, yes it's hard to raise them and yes it's hard to sacrifice things you want but it's very satisfying to come home and have two kids run up and scream 'DADDY' and hug you.

THIS

What has become of our cherished method of inquiry?

>not choosing black science man

(((Pure coincidence)))

Why does this shit only work on smart people, this is why I think intelligence is overrated.

you should subsidize those other white people then - so they could do what you want to happen but can't find the will to do yourself

I never thought that a parasite (the jew) is is such extent idiotic and willing to kill its host (the white race)

I suppose, jews began to be the victims of their own propaganda.

>tfw too smart to have children

Because smart people can add 2 and 2 and see it equals 4. Less intelligent people just follow their urges not thinking about consequences

your girlfriend is going to get old regardless, faggot

But I thought we were an ageing population and that we needed more immigrants to make more children?

you know that it would do the opposite right

Is following your urges the final redpill?

Scientific claims about value judgements. ...

>macaron says niggers shouldnt be having so.many kids
>muh evil racist
>white man wants even a single kid
>bad goym havent you heard of science before?
Cant make this shit up

Best post.

Oh yeah sure, additional shit to do when I come exhausted from work would brighten my days immensely.

In a sense, I mean, you just do whatever the hell you want and let semi smart people to deal with the problems you create.

oy fucking vey

You cant program a toaster.

It's true. But someone has to create more tax payers to subsidize these minorities. The white man's burden again. Practically reparations to have kids desu senpai.

Every time the independent or the guardian publish articles promoting not having children as a good thing or talking about overpopulation they use a white family. Every time. Yet for any article with a positive message about families it's always a non-white or mixed family that gets shown.

The joke is on them anyway since this sort of drivel only affects white leftists while people on the right continue to reproduce regardless. In generations to come there will be more conservative whites than left wing whites. What you will be left with is right wingers, muslims (who are actually pretty right wing in terms of social values) and black people who have no concrete political views other than muh black power. The future is not looking good for anyone but especially so for the left

Holy shit I just looked at The Independents Facebook page, literally anti-white, anti-western leftist propaganda. Im guessing a jew owns it.

ye old trips 'o truth

Source?

Oh hey look, another article written by a white millennial misinterpreting a already bogus "study" in order to say "SEE MOM IM ACTUALLY SAVING THE WORLD NOT GIVING YOU GRANDKIDS"

>Oy vey, white people, have less children.
>Oy vey, white population is in decline so you've got to import Africans and Arabs.

I probably would do something like a reverse George Soros if I got rich. Thats fair enough.

Im not subsidizing anyone on a mediocre wage though.

"(((Science)))" has literally been discouraging africans from reproducing since 1995. Are you 3 years old by any chance or do you just never leave your mom's basement?

Let me bull your wife

>preservation of the species is bad

It really spins my wheel

Commies nicked the keys and they're driving the car off a cliff.
In much the same way they say science opposes God, instead of the historical fact that science was an effort to understand God's creations and get closer to Him. Or at least that's how Newton, Tesla, Einstein and countless others thought about it.

this kills the pubescent philosopher

Having a kid could give you an actual reason to work.

It's not 1st of April .........

>they're a joy because of their inherent honesty and excitement

The excitement is fucking nauseating, and if you think kids of any age are honest you are deluded.

>in the long term your children are going to be the ones taking care of you

No, some angry immigrant who steals your money in a retirement home will be taking care of you

Having to care for kids, being around them and seeing what they have done to my friends/family members lives is what has made me never want them.

Why don't they ever tell these "new germans" to stop having kids?

funny how these articles always have white couples and children
fucking kikes

The reason I work is to pay for food and rent. The reason is not a problem. Kids would just put an additional pressure on me, I don't have the capacity to handle any more mental stress, I want to come home to peace and quiet and a football game and no one bothering me.

But a lot less fast, all of my friends who have kids now have gotten fat, even if she was fit to begin with.
And besides, I'll have a lot more freedom to do whatever the fuck I want in my free time.

this, humans are meant to suffer, why do you think first world brats who have never known hunger or pain kill themselves

What did Jews mean by this?

Well I wouldn't say we are meant to suffer, but we do need to have a healthy amount of suffering in life or else we just fucking meltdown at the tiniest inconvenience because we don't know how to deal with negative feelings.

Assuming she's not hit the wall yet, how do you think she'll cope with the inevitability of never ever having children?
Experience tells me it won't be pretty.

All the freedom to do important things like watching netflix and playing video games. What a life!

Childless married couples are the happiest most satisfied group, its only single women that go all batshit about not having kids.

telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/10567260/Happier-relationships-for-couples-without-children.html

Oh for fucks sake will these cunts just fuck off

I know it's anecdotal but my aunt certainly shed tears over the matter when her husband told her kids were out of the question.
Now they're on holiday 7 times a year trying to fill a void they could have lived without, but chose to cope with.

How are you connecting those articles?

You lack a purpose in life.

>childless married couples are the most self-deluded group who spend every waking moment trying to convince their friends and family how happy they are without kids

Have you ever spent any time with these people? They're insufferable. Every other sentence is "have you seen our vacation pictures?" followed by "I'm so glad we dont have kids". It's like they're in a cult and have to keep reminding themselves of how happy they are. Normal people dont harp on the same thing over and over like that.

With photoshop and reading comprehension

Kangz having lots of children is great and beautiful and no one should tell them otherwise, but white people should reconsider :^)

Its always white kid in this kind of articles, but when they tell you to accept imigrants they use mixed/niggers.

Without pains and sorrow we can never experience what happiness is

>Nazi
Actually a Jew. How well is birth control working in the land of the nigger? Right....

Seriously though. Let's leave this Earth to niggers and watch from heaven/hell as they fuck themselves over.

My purpose is to bring anxiety and stress to a minimum and live as comfortably as I can. I work with teenagers, you have no idea how much energy is needed to try to straighten out a young person. I admire people who have kids, I really do, but after 20 years of dealing with other people's shit, I would really like for everyone to leave me the fuck alone.

>Normal people dont harp on the same thing over and over like that.

Yes they do, they constantly harp on aboyt the meaningless shit their mediocre children do, the bodily functions their 'darling ones' manage to achieve in a new way, or they complain about the 'stress' of having a family or moan about the latest tax freebies they get for having kids not being enough to support their lifestyle.

Africa and the west are different situations. We are suffering from overpopulation and they the opposite due to wars and famine.

>Have you ever spent any time with these people? They're insufferable.

im my experience they are all about "muh doggs".

>If the world isn't perfectly Utopian then you shouldn't proliferate your species

Then Africa should have zero children and there won't be wars or famine anymore, according to science