München (Germany) BRUTAL

youtube.com/watch?v=ctGX9VBIB30
>can confirm that
>we must help the REAL germans
>but how???

If you really want to help, you would have tzo come here as a "refugee" and propagate against muslims. That way you would be immune to german critics, because you are "a helpless refugee". If you just want to help a little bit donate to the AfD or similar parties and propagate anti-globalism on social media.

love bayern. was there as a auftauschstudent (?)in the early 90s. fucking madmen

>help subhumans

Why??

The root to all this is whatever you conclude from reading about Germanic people, Amalek, Hooton's Plan, and all the other "/x/ tier" redpill stuff. It all connects neatly.
>"It's all fake!"
That can be said about anything in todays world. Everything can be faked and you don't know what to believe. You become by default ignorant of all of it. Kind of a neat coincidence that it came to this state.
>"What can we do?"
Nothing really. We believe we can do shit but it ain't so. All we can do is hurt ourselves in the long run. Not one single "refugee" is the problem, it's the people who pay that they're send here.
The giant streams of money streaming all around the globe are the problem. The people who control these streams are the problem.

We're all dancing to a giant fiddle of lies and we're so deep that it would take the effort of every single "small" guy out there. How is that going to happen? We're brainwashed with hating each other, since forever.

>If you really want to help
Why would he want to help you when you don't even want to help yourselves ? German men from age 15 to 35 will be minority by 2020 already compared to muslims the same age.

It's over, Hans.

The way you talk about it, makes me think you dont care that much about going extinct. If you cared you would be trying to do some damaged against these corrupt elites.

He suggested, that he wanted to help. Also how are your 8% muslims going Franzacke?

>8%
I wish. At least the double.

How is it going ? I have stopped worrying about the dead corpse called France, and I decided to move on. I'm going to move to Europe and start over.

>going to move from france to europe

Most Arabs in this video are likely tourists though. Munich is a popular destination for tourists from the Middle East.

So you're fleeing and betraying your fatherland? Cowardice worthy of a french.

>bavarians
>real germans
If you ain't prussian, you ain't shit.

They are tourists that don't leave. Your country is a disgrace.

faggot, its nice to be a preiss, but its higher to be a bayer

Stop dividing the Volk shill.

Why help them?
They are responsible for this. They deserve it.
The real question is how do we help their demise?

I'm just not retarded. I have a life to live, make a family etc... I'll be more useful to my race by having kids and raise them right than by paying djiziah my whole life so mudslimes can shit kids who will behead me when they grow up.
And the more people do like me, the more the place we move in will be hermetic to islam. It's not fleeing, it's a strategic retreat.

>Italian talking about disgrace.
>Whole South is actual Arab-inbreds and run by the Mafia and not your government.

I doubt your typical Arab can afford the rent in central Munich.

Well you do you. I however won't let the roaches take the Vaterland.

>we must help the REAL germans

nope we don't. if you save them they will try to fuck you over again in 50 years...

>italian
You should calibrate your screen colors, buddy.

Prussians are slavic/baltic

And what will you do ? Cry on the internet everytime your sister or daughter is raped by muhamed ?

Don't worry. Once Merkel forms the Europa army all those people will be the ones filling the ranks of said army. I think it's to late for Germany the pieces are set and they will be used once again to start another world war.

1.) Voting for the interest of the Volk.
2.) If that doesn't help demonstrating.
3.) If that doesn't help -> Putsch.

well, they have about 48 hours

I just follow the way of life that's most comfortable for me. Observe this shitfest, cherish the good stuff and trick the system into giving me what I need to survive without doing anything myself.
No need to be too much of a part of this madhouse. Although if a civil war or anything would break out, I wouldn't want to miss that. That's the only reason I'm still in this country, the chance to experience the sight of my people fighting besides me, for the country we all feel love for. Even in these hard times.

tic toc tic toc another dozen of those animals are born in germany tic toc tic toc

WAKE UP FREDERICK

Don't worry we had a similar situation in the 20's.

well, we're waiting

real germans would exterminate you as a subhuman slav

I wouldn't compare it to the 20's. It wasn't the same situation. In a couple of years young german men will already by outnumbered by their muslim counterpart. The odds aren't the same at all. Think straight, my dear brother. Focus on what's the most fundamental cohesive link : the preservation of the race.

So basically you're a coward with no balls. Might as well join Antifa if your too pussy to fight without a crowd behind your back like the spineless dog you are.

Preserving Germany means preserving the germanic race.

>Not one single refugee is the problem.
Actually, I'm sure at least one of them is the problem, just not all of the problem.
Paid or voluntarily, the refugees will destroy Germany/Europe given enough time and will do so because they want to, not because they have been ordered to do so. The refugees living here won't ever leave and would rather see the country shaped to their system or their belief.

Germany is 150 years old. The Germanic race is as ancient. Germanic race will be ok without Germany. Don't be fooled by symbolic, what matters is that you have strong children. Germany is just the sum of the germans living in it, the less germans, the less it is germany.

It hurts me my country isn't so nice and progressive

>Leaving France for Europe.
Mate..

>The Germanic race is as ancient as Europe
Fixed.

France isn't anymore since 1789. It's la république now, which is a giant afro-muslim piss pot.

>the less germans, the less it is germany
That's what I am saying. I just don't accept to throw away the acomplishments of my ancestors, because the globalists infiltrated my country with roaches. Germany and the germanic race has withstood greater odds, but they didn't withstand by fleeing.

The accomplishment of your ancestors live through you. I understand what you say, I was still like that not so long ago, but I just want to advise you to focus on what's important : demographics.

Look at this, this is the percentage of shitskins born in France in 2015 (sickle cell disease screening, which is made only on kids with at least one shitskin parent).

Do I want to have a family in a country like that ? No. France is too far in the rabbit hole already.

can memes help???

Yes.

I guess people like you are needed, if people like me fail. Maybe France is too far down the rabbit hole, maybe Germany is too, but I will try as hard as I can to pull both of them out of these holes.

What do you want me to do? Go out and whack random shitskins, go to jail and get fucked over uncountable times for being a nazi? And create all kinds of bad media against any kind of nationalism?

>the refugees will destroy Germany/Europe given enough time and will do so because they want to, not because they have been ordered to do so.
Like I said, we've been brainwashed for the devil knows how long. All this made up religion crap sculpting the attitudes and beliefs of the people. All of this keeping us immensely busy so we can't see through anymore.
Politics won't come up with proper deportations. So we have to wait until it get's really bad and we have some major chimpouts. Then the German people will be pissed once again, when they attack us for grilling some pork with friends in the backyard. They have to get too comfortable.

flamethrower waffen when?

you may be the only based frenchmen left, or larper or mudslime

Oh but I'm trying to save France, by having children. Think about your futur children, in any case they should suffer leftist choices, even less for a question of personal pride. Land is just land, once those muslimized areas have collapsed they'll be resettled in better, more efficient and mightier. But only if there are people to do so. Muslims play the long game, and they're right to do so because their advantage in term of demographics is huge. As long as there are people to pay for this it will never stop. Just move on, make your life, raise a vigourous offspring. That's the best you can do for the germanic race.

Why would I be a muslim ? What the fuck.

...very soon

Oktoberfest?

I don't see how struggling for your Nation keeps you from having children.

no let the retards think its everywhere like this, then they maybe dont come

just checking froggie, always check, cuase there are lots of "french" posters that are brown faggots

You'll check when you'll be white yourself, Watermelondrea.

MOMMY MOMMY I WANT MILKY MILKY

More like this.

This video is at least 2 months old