Hunter x Hunter

How are you going to deal with the upcoming death of your danchou?

>Hisocucks in 4 days' time.

Bump

it's okay

based Ishida gave us a better Hisoka HxH story than Togashi ever could

>posting the only hit that HIsoka could land
>that hit made Chrollo affix SNM

lmaoing @ your lives, hisocucks

>there are people who liked Ishida's trash fanfic

Cuckrollocuks everybody, they can't even understand a simple explanation

I don't get why he did it in the scrawly, shitty style of sick togashi. I thought the manga looked like that cause he was like dying, not cause he thought it looked good.

I don't even care about this fight, I want more Ging and Pariston.

at this point the crap art became a part of HxH style

100% this.

even still, why wouldn't he do it in his own style? The whole point of getting another mangaka to do a chapter is to see their take on it, not have something that looks like the original.

Except Togashi drew better than this when he had a broken hand

>quorufcucks realizing that quoruf is dying and they try to play it cool like they don't care

kek I almost fell for it

The one hit that Hisoka got in was used against him.

FACT.

drawing it better than Togashi would likely get Togashi depressed and go on another hiatus

No it wasn't he was going to affix a full sun seal on the body of the puppet regardless of getting hit or not
You're retarded buddy, reread the last chapters

I don't really care about Hisoka or Chrollo at this point, they make interesting villains and not much else.

This better be bait.

We don't need another thread, stop trying to force another shitty general.

When he told Hisoka that he saw everything he did, he was referring to knowing which body the head was torn off, and he affixed that body afterwards, you idiot.

This has nothing to do what of what were you claiming
You said he affixed the seal cause Hisoka hit him, which is totally wrong

Now that you just realized that you're dumb you starting throwing random shit around, by all means keep going I am just laughing my ass here

>Trying to argue semantics because your actual point isn't worth shit
lmao nice one m8. The very same head that the clown hit Chrollo with came back to bite him in the ass because Chrollo knew exactly what he was doing. No amount of pathetic deflection you do can chance that.

You don't even understand what semantics means
This isn't about semantics is about the whole point you made "getting hit allowed to affix the seals" which totally wrong and it really isn't any other interpretation of what you were saying
You can't get out of this now subhuman, your posts are right there everyone can read them

It's okay.
Next chapter Hisoka will asspull some previously unseen ability that Chrollo wasn't aware of and didn't plan for which will fuck his entire plan up.

It's shonen writing 101. To defeat a guy that planned for everything you introduce an element he wasn't aware of and couldn't anticipate.

>Hisoka gets ONE (1) decent hit in on Chrollo the entire match
>Chrollo kicks the living shit out him multiple times
>Stomps on his face
>Puts him on the ruse cruise
>Blows his hand off
>Blows his leg off
>Literally throws bodies at him
>He even has the time to try on different clothes
>Does Michael Jackson poses while dodging his attacks
>Just 9/11's the shit out of him
>Is styling on him so bad he doesn't even have to fight
Deluded Hisotards think their pedoclown is anywhere near Chrollo's level?
TOP KEK!

>"getting hit allowed to affix the seals"
No one ever said that, so why are you putting that phrase in quotes, you moron? Go back and re-read the posts.

expect that's exactly what you said

I may stop making fun of you cause I think you're legitimately mentally handicapped

That wasn't me, you retard.

topkek
first trying to change the subject and now you pretending you're someone else
you truly are a special kind of retard

What we read was the sketch he handed to Togashi, the final version is not realeased you morons.

Chrollo could affix SNM thanks to that hit.
In fact he faked being heavily injured, and Hisoka didn't notice him affixing SNM.

Can you follow a simple cause and effect reasoning?

You really love embarrassing yourself
Even if this isn't you, which it is you were defending that opinion the whole time but when you got corned "muh I wasn't me"
So what?
I haven't laugh this much in long time, keep going

The way I see it there are three possible outcomes:
1. Hisoka/Chrollo dies, but the winner has to sacrifice something in addition to the usual limb
2. Both die due to asspulls and suicide attacks
3. Both survive, heavely injured, and decide to forget about the "death" part of deathmatch because the fight was so much fun or because of honour or because they realized they're each others only worthy opponent, or some shit like that

3 is the most likely in my opinion, they're gonna settle their stuff on the dark continent. After all those two, and the rest of the Troupe, are currently the only main characters who aren't going to the DC.

>Trying to strawman your way out of looking like a stupid retard.
Man, you're pathetic. Here's one last pity (You).

My point is: Hisoka knew that Chrollo was moving slowly because he got injured. If he had known his wound was superficial and Chrollo was actually affixing SNM at full power, would he have adjusted his fighting style accordingly?

I think this is quite possibile, so that's why i say that Chrollo could land his SNM thanks to being hit.

>keep using buzzword that don't even know what they mean
Now you're not even trying anymore
disappointing

>Entered main tower at 00:00
>Dragon dive comed down
>Knuckle hit Yupi for the first time
>Yupi destroyed the stairway
>Gon and Killua headed for western tower
>arrived at 00:06

How could they do so much things at just 6 seconds.
Does this mean Gon and Killua were much faster than Shitsoka?
This is a serious question! I need answer!

He saw him after he affixed the seal
If he haven't hit him he would just assume he was looking for a new opening to attack him

By Chimera Ant arc Gon and especially Killua with his God Speed far surpassed pedoclown and Qwuowrfu or do you honestly think pedoclown could have beaten Pitou or Quorofu could have even lasted 30 seconds against Youppi?

>Gon and especially Killua with his God Speed far surpassed pedoclown and Qwuowrfu
You are fucking retarded.

Go ahead and tell what the clown can do against Killua's godspeed?
>paralyze with electricity
>cut his head off

Killlua could kill both the clown and the edgelord in a fraction of a second

Godspeed doesn't make him stronger you retarded faggot, and it also runs out fast in combat. There's a reason he mostly uses it for running away.
You Killuafags are just as delusional as Hisotards.

this is what I was expecting when they announced hxh is back, daily threads talking about what crazy shit Togashi is going to pull next, other than that I give no fuck about who dies or what power they reveal

Chrollo in York Shin arc had a power that made him move really fast, moreover we don't know all of his powers.

Your claim is rushed

Can't wait for "That".

>Godspeed doesn't make him stronger you retarded faggot

What is that even suppose to mean retard?
He is already physically strong enough to push a 64 ton door wide open cutting a head of an paralyzed clown isn't much a challenge
In fact he doesn't need to paralyze him, he is so fast the clown wouldn't even be able to comprehend what is happening
Is about time you actually start thinking instead of fanboying around like a bitch

>Chrollo in York Shin arc had a power that made him move really fast
no he didn't
>moreover we don't know all of his powers.

That doesn't matter if he dies before even gets the chance to summon the book

Are you retarded? It was clearly a first draft. As was Togashi's art during the time he was publishing scribbles. It's not a style or even a reflection of artistic skill, that's just how first drafts are drawn under time constraints.

You are retarded. Killua isn't beating them anytime soon, he'd get eaten alive. I like Killua but fags like you are the worst.

>cutting a head of an paralyzed clown isn't much a challenge
You think he's even half as strong physically as Hisoka?
>In fact he doesn't need to paralyze him, he is so fast the clown wouldn't even be able to comprehend what is happening
You are delusional, even back in Yorkshin he almost got killed by him without even realizing it.

Again, Killuafags are just as retarded and delusional as Hisotards. The funniest part is that you're talking about fanboying while spouting this retarded shit.

He had over a year to make it though, it started as an april fools' last year. It just shows how shit of an artist he is without assistants.

>he posted it again

It was a power that wasn't explained, the troupe didn't understand if it was teleportation or extreme speed.

Chrollo would not fight at a close range where he doesn't have time to conjure his book.

I'm not saying Chrollo would win, just that he wouldn't instantly get killed by killua.

>You think he's even half as strong physically as Hisoka?

>muh muscles
That is competently irreverent and like I doesn't matter much steroid a paralyzed clown has taken
(and for the record yeah he is more than half psychically strong than Hisoka_

>You are delusional, even back in Yorkshin he almost got killed by him without even realizing it.

Before developing hatsu, having illumi needle in his head before training with buscuit and before making goodspeed
And all he did was going behind him and cutting him a little bit, even I could do that

Damn you clownfags sure are the most delusional fanbase, all you did is making empty claims
I can see you slowly starting to realizing the true and falling into despair

Just read the Hisoka backstory by Ishida. Man, that was dull and uninspired. Sure hope Togashi never allows to be canonized in any way.

Hisoka doesn't care about the past. Hisoka's past should never be revealed. Period.

>hisocuck makes another thread

Movie when?

It's just non-canon fanfiction. No need to get upset about it.

What is their to even discuss here? Hisoka is going to pull something next week, and it may, or may not work. Knowing Togashi, it will probably do something, since I doubt he would let someone who has been around since chapter 5 to die without accomplishing anything, but anything other then that nobody could possibly know. What's the point of these Generals? This isn't Reddit, we don't need a "chapter discussion" post on all week.

Why is Gon so small

>since I doubt he would let someone who has been around since chapter 5 to die without accomplishing anything
You don't know him very well do you?

reminder that he said that he was weaker than palm

reminder that chrollo was able to fight both zeno and silva at the same time, and that zeno admitted that chrollo could beat him one on one

Considering he has never killed anyone off like that, yes I think he will do "something". Will that amount to anything? Who the fuck knows.
Oh, and don't give me that "The bow guy from the exam got killed by the ants!" Bullshit, he was never an important character. I really couldn't give less of a shit about who lives or dies at this point (I'm a Leorio fag, kill me), but I can at least assume the clown will do something next week, which may work, or may fail.

I'll be really sad but remember him fondly as a 10/10 qt.

It's true though, Togashi doesn't give shit, meaningless deaths to mainstay characters. Only to fodder like Kurapika's Nostrade group comrades. And hell, even Squala got a decent death. But for someone more on Hisoka's level of importance and presence in the story, just look at Netero, who was in a similar situation to the one Hisoka is in now. He certainly didn't die without accomplishing anything or without a proper character moment before biting it.

I don't even mind Hisoka dying, but I'll be slightly pissed if Chrollo gets to off him that easily, without taking a good blow in the gut or something potentially fatal like this.

Haha the fuck are you on about. Danchou will be around throughout all of DCE.

>he was never an important character
Neither is Hisoka. Chrollo still has much to offer in the story and to complete Kurapica's storyline so he's staying but Hisoka at this point is expendable.
Hisoka is not important. His death wouldn't really change the story at all since most everyone hates him and he doesn't have any ties to the plot. You want him to live because you like him not because he's important.

I still find it hilarious that best boy has been playing Hisoka like a fiddle.

Zeno just said that the outcome could be different, by the way i just mean to say that this is not DBZ, so you can't talk about muh powerlevels in a nen fight.

Except for beasts like Meruem.

Look, you can make the case that Chrollo is "more important" the Hisoka, and has more to offer to the story. I can buy that. But saying he isn't "important" is retarded. He has carried chapters completely by himself (and has been for several weeks), and he was a big deal during the chairman arc and York Shin. Perhaps he isn't as central to the plot now, but that doesn't mean he isn't an important character to the overall story of HXH so far.

Does that mean he will live/win? I don't really know, and I don't really care. Chrollo is cool to, so either way is fine I guess

CHROLLO WILL NEVER EVER WIN

He already won my heart.

What would've happened if Hisoka had met Ging like he wanted to?

This.
He would be killed by Ging instead of Chrollo.

we will find out when they meet on DC

why isn't the audience running away from the fight ?

That's one ugly hourglass figure.

He'd be so amused by Ging that he would see himself wanting to spend time with him instead of killing the guy.

they did, its just shit writing

He would've killed him like he will do with Chrollo next chapter

Nah, they'd have made friends.

Pay attention idiot.

They would talk about Gon for a bit and concur Hisoka's been more of a father to him than Ging. Realizing that a pedophile clown would be a better father than him would make Ging finally realize how much of a deadbeat dad he's been, and he'd give up on the DC and go live peacefully with Gon and Mitou-san as a proper dad at last.

Hisoka would have scolded Ging for being an irresponsible parent.

>doesn't matter much steroid a paralyzed clown has taken
Yes it most definitely does you retarded faggot, not to mention he has a much better refined aura and could defend himself easily against his attacks if he managed to land them.
>And all he did was going behind him and cutting him a little bit, even I could do that
Without him realizing, and he was in a position where he could easily have slit his throat open. And no you absolutely couldn't do that yourself you retard chuuni.

For fuck's sake, he lost to Shoot, doesn't even know how to use En and admitted himself Palm was a better fighter than him. The fact that you even think he could stand a chance against Chrollo or Hisoka shows me how much of a delusional retard you are.

>He has carried chapters completely by himself
This is roughly the only time Hisoka has had chapters dedicated to him without Gon present.

>was a big deal during the chairman arc and York Shin

He was Illumi's lackey while everyone was focused on the election

>York Shin

He didn't even appear in York Shin

Hisoka's whole gimmick is being an engima, he's not important to the overall plot and doesn't have ties with any of the characters, it doesn't make him a bad character but can you really say that the story will change with his death when he barely shows up? Honestly to say that a character shouldn't die in a Togashi manga is retarded since he's shown to not give a fuck eitherway.

>He didn't even appear in York Shin
Not him but you're a fucking idiot

Are you guys retarded or do you have an attention span disorder? They talked about it in the previous chapter

>Zeno just said that the outcome could be different
yeah what he really meant was that it would be a comfortable victory for him, after he attempted a suicide attack on chrollo fighting 2 on 1.

>by the way i just mean to say that this is not DBZ, so you can't talk about muh powerlevels in a nen fight.
the whole "powerlevels mean nothing" meme needs to stop, it's poor justification for saying that the most powerful characters in a series could get wrecked by people who admit that they are weaker

>tfw you're the same height as Chrollo

feels good man

It's canon.

He did. But you're right in that people tend to exaggerate his importance in the story when he barely appears in it

I might be late to the party, but mangastream translated Ishida's story about Hisoka, maybe others user didn't notice it

Maybe Hisoka made his figure/hips exaggerated like that because he... intended to SEDUCE Ging? "I'm your mother now, Gon

It's not you fag

It's okay user, even I forgot he was in that arc