DISCUSS

DISCUSS.

The tail is inside her butthole.

There's something wrong about how the blonde is designed, but I don't exactly know what

good observation

I'm not sure what's going on here but my penis likes it.

A loli!
now I can fap again.

definitely not the boobs though

It's maybe how the thighs are draw, they're kind of strange

Very nice, Impressive.

>inb4 she doesn't get any really lewd scenes

she doesn't have bush?

"The series focuses on Kizuna Hida, who has the ability to "power up" girls by engaging in lewd activities with them. His ability proves to be critical, as he and the other members of the Ataraxia defense academy find themselves engaged in a war with another world" Sounds Fine.

Hey buddy. I think you've got the wrong door. The leather club's two blocks down.

> She gets them in the LN the anime is based .

Well then. Straight to the point.

She gets a fake penetration

AT-X is going to air the uncensored version.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, the leather club is two blocks down.

Oh thank god. I was afraid this was going to be a a show I would have to wait for the BDs for.

Anime of the year.

>Loli wearing those meme underwear.

At least is better than the meme the blonde Milf is wearing.

DEEP DARK FANTASY

>Milf

I didn't know blonde's outfit was an actual thing.

Excuse I mean OLD ELDERY BAG FULL OF SHIT.

My most anticipated anime of the summer season. Oh yeah!!!!

>guy is also in slut gear
??????????

Impregnate.

Well he's actually the biggest slut of them all

seriously

Slutty Equality?

I'm not complaining just a little shocked.

>Slut
>Not in slut gear
Excuse me?

So, do you mean to tell me, that he was hired to fulfill people's fantasies?
Their deep, dark, fantasies?

Is that bitch wearing meme underwear?

Today's anime is filled with unrepentant whorebags dressed as if they're pure

She's like 16

Yes,But I can still fap.

I know and that's way too old for my tastes.

Some Examples?

Bottom left best girl
>cat ears
>butplug cat tail
>collar
>those fluffy leg and hand things

you are waifu

Shit taste.

Your mom is shit taste.

That's bottom right

>pure nun
>is actually an unrepentant whorebag that craves cock every moment of her existence

Yeah, just notice that myself. derp

You really didn't see that punchline coming ahead of time?

Is IMS getting typecast as the fap studio now? Or will XEBEC take back that crown once Keijo gets animated?

Bottom left is still better,I love Lil' gurls.

The best kind.
Asia best DxD

I think IMS won already.

>xD
Fuck off.

>.

IMS is more like the Battle harem studio

XEBEC censored Mikan's nipples they are dead for me.

THE MEMES JACK

XEBEC has it for now. They still have a ton of fucking fap-worthy shows in their portfolio.

I found the idol thing of those last volumes really stupid desu

XEBEC is crap.

u want their company to get shut down?

I want atsushi Ootsuki dead If someone gave me his adress,phone number or even Twitter I'll glladly kill that dork.

NOPE.

>that blonde

Worst girl.

Lad her breasts are bigger than her head.

Edgy stuff.

This might actually end up being the worst show this year

> This might actually end up being the best show this year

Why does Sup Forums get so triggered at ecchi?

Everything about it sounds and looks generic

JESUS CHRIST! COuldn't they at least put some effort on the school uniforms?

Sounds like Daimidaler, only instead of the protagonist getting power from the girls by molesting them, he gives power to them by molesting them.

There's a guy in Maken-Ki?

Yeah but who the fuck cares about that? I'm only watching this to skip to the lewd scenes.

Better to just wait for doujins instead of wasting my time, I guess. Also IMS is surely gonna die while producing this anyway.

He gets a bit of power too

Why would anyone ever ask for Magic battle school harem anime?

hurr

Doujins aren't animated.

I unironically enjoy battle harems.

Because some people only wants to see the world burn

I wish I could, I like the idea of them but I can't help feeling if you've seen one you've seen them all.

My dick.

It's a guilty pleasure.

Muh lewdness.

>COuldn't they at least put some effort on the school uniforms?
GAY.

The funny thing is how every fanbase says that their favorite is different and you just have to wait, but it doesn't matter because when the series actually become more unique, if it even does, it's too late to be adapted and the anime will have sold under 3k copies

Usually.

Not that user but I also enjoy (some of) them unironically. I know it sounds niche but...it all depends on execution.

For example Hundred this season is pretty enjoyable because they put actual effort on battle scenes.

On the other hand ending Bahamut last season was almost a feat and they are basically exactly the same.

Why does a recommended list of battle harem anime include all battle harem titles, regardless of quality?

Next thing you know, someone will do an infographic for isekai series.

Yes, that's the problem, most of them grow to be its own different thing but it doesn't matter because the adaptation only will cover the part that is identycal in all of them, the first volumes.

Men are always the hottest girls.

hxh killer

>Why does a recommended list of battle harem anime include all battle harem titles, regardless of quality?

Well, makes sense to me. If you already watched the obvious battle harem anime and look for more you don't need anyone to name you the obvious ones because you already watched them or poped out the moment you googled for recomendations.

The logical thing is to post those less known that he probably didn't watch or won't appear easly in searches, things that consequently are usually of less quality obviously (if they were better would be more known).

I mean, is as if someone ask for High Fantasy recommendations, there is no point in telling him "Lodoss War" or "Berserk" because if he likes high fantasy anime he already saw those and if not the very first search he did probably gave them those titles. To me it would make more sense recomend him some more obscure shit like "Tears to Tiara" for example.

>actual butt plug
Guess I have to pick this up now.