Is donating sperm degenerate?

It pays well and all you need to do is jerk off. The only consequence is you won't know how many children you have running around.

It's likely enabling other peoples degeneracy, so yeah kinda.

>letting another guy raise your kid

It's the greatest gift a man can give.

Just wait until they suddenly change the law and allow women to claim child support.

>spreading your seeds as much as possible is degenerate
Wtf are you talking about

>jack off once
>small fee
>fast forwards 18 years
>60 mixed cunts and straight-up faggots show up on the door asking why you didn't want them
>inquire
>turns out they all have lezzer and homo parents
>grew up single household
>realise that if I didn't jack off for small fee they'd not have lived
>abstinence = genocide
>tfw

It's good assuming you have good (White) genes. I already have two kids from donating sperm and I'm only 23.

>blond
>blue eyes
>201 cm
>Phd student in engineering
>the guys at the clinic told be I have very fertile sperm (you have to get enough Vitamin D and Zinc)

Both mothers are White btw.

>donating
>pays
Pick one and only one.

That fat fuck shouldn't be spreading his genes. Still if he can I don't blame him for doing it.

>60 mixed cunts and straight-up faggots show up on the door asking why you didn't want them
donation doesn't fucking work liek that, stupid
where is your fucking proof that a child born out of a donation is fucking asking for money

That's what I'm afraid of. It's just to risky

Never let your children be raised by single mothers or faggot couples or even worse, your genetic material could be used for child slaves for globalist satanists.

I'm not as übermensch as you, but that fat fuck has inspired me to also become a sperm donor. I'm 33 yo. Started this year. Post a couple of ads on websites. Dozens of reactions. Currently donating to 9 people. One pregnancy so far.

Are you really this naive?
Few months ago there was a near riot in my country over the matter of anonymous sperm donations being about as anonymous as signing a cheque.
Kids who're raised by single moms and adopted children often end up looking for their biological dad. Do you think cumbots are any different in that regard?

Guys who donated anonymously did so precisely because they absolutely don't want to be bothered with it later, and it turned out a pipedream.
Don't even get started on alimony madness, that's where we're headed.

Why would you father a child to a random woman, not even get to have sex with her, and you only get paid less than a week's work for it? If and when I have kids I'm being a part of their lives, anyone that takes my genes won't be distant from me. If you're really desperate for some extra pocket money take part in medical trials instead.

They already can if it's not overseen by a licensed clinic. Personal agreements and contracts are null.

Significantly undermines fathers rights and the value of fatherhood.

I'm fine with it. The name of the game is passing your genes.

Children born out of wedlock are damned to burn in hell:

>A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.
>Deuteronomy 23:2

Also, you commit sin by not providing for them:

>But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
>1 Timothy 5:8

So you're not going through a sperm bank? Don't know about the laws in Netherlands, but that seems very risky. Couldn't you be financially responsible? etc.

Yes.
If you really want to produce a ton of kids, just become Mormon and get a coupla wives.

My sperm is not suitable for freezing. I signed donor agreements with everyone. Most are lesbian couples. I come their home or hotel room and jerk off in a cup. I like it better this way. I also feel like I have a special connection with each of them.

Christ wants you to put the church before your own marriage anyway.

1 Corinthians 7

25 Now about virgins: I have no command from the Lord, but I give a judgment as one who by the Lord’s mercy is trustworthy. 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 Are you pledged to a woman? Do not seek to be released. Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. 28 But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.

I think OP means because you won't be able to raise your kid

Peter Griffin is that you?

God forgives all sins as long as those who follow and believe in Jesus Christ, who died for our sins so we could live again.

You are to burn in hell as well along with these bastards you speak of, It's only through the Grace of Christ that we are redeemed, it is HIS gift to give after all.