Kim tests H-BOMB over the Pacific

What happens next Sup Forums?
inb4 "hardest sanctions ever on North Korea"

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/21/kim-jong-un-trump-north-korea-threats

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/21/kim-jong-un-trump-north-korea-threats
youtube.com/watch?v=b2DtWz0yEOY
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/07/russia-north-korea-trade-china/102605222/
twitter.com/wellerstein/status/911207196469399552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/21/kim-jong-un-trump-north-korea-threats

checked ty based bot

triple secret probation

why did you word the title like he already did it
go back to plebbit or youtube you dumb faggot

saged

Japs immediately zerg rush the blast zone to pick up the floating fish. They're immune to radiation poisoning after Fukushima. Built up tolerance long long long way. Asians really have no souls and majority are commie. It's better this way if they all get glassed.

He won't. The regime is not irrational. Rocket tests are very different from testing nukes.

cry harder faggot

Their nuke test site is on verge of collapse, next logical step for nuclear program would be to test if ICBM can carry then successful detonate h-bomb.

SAGE

Sanctions
Deep concern
Emergency UN meeting
A mean tweet

Please stop. My sanction can't get any harder.

>Strongly worded letter!

>mfw the Lance of Juche calls the Dotard's bluff yet again
Everyone brace for some angry tweets!

If punished trump is real he needs to immediately start trashing the everloving shit out of Adolf Hitler just to get the normie fuckheads mental gymnasticing their way into saying ''b-but he wasnt all bad!!''

How the fuck did NK get from not being able to launch toy rockets properly just a few years ago to having hydrogen bombs? Someone has to be supplying them. My guess is either China or Russia.

You're right a nuke test in the ocean is very different from shooting rockets over Japan. One of the two has the chance of a malfunction crashing the debris of a rocket into heavily populated area, the other is just going to kill some fucking fish.

That's the point it has gotten to now. Trump has blown all this hot air out there. Which has had no effect. If they do a fucking test in the Pacific and we get angry tweets again. Lil Kim will take that as a sign America really is just sending empty threats.

Curious - has there ever actually been video of Kim saying things like this?
I want to know whether a lot of this shit is manufactured propaganda ala Qadafi.

Kim should not be allowed to get out of his country with a fucking H-bomb.
He'll sell them to Iran.
This whole situation is fucked and the president is a child. Fuck.

Juche Bird Soon

And when is this test supposed to be?

Is it human ?

Why would they tell us? Kim doesn't ask permission like a cuck.

nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=b2DtWz0yEOY

I don't understand why there isn't war yet
shooting over them like that is an act of war and must be treated as such

It usually happens on big day in NK, like national holidays or birthdays or stuff like that. Sup Forums got it right the last time so someone might have info when the next one could be.

More words.

It'll be fairly safe to test in the pacific, even with the worst case of a surface blast (compare to air burst).

Fukushima is a million times worst for fallout.

Dotard was written by western journalists not KJU.

Because South Korea and parts of Japan will be devastated. China may get involved.
Don't forget that the Norks have a stockpile of chemical and biological weapons also.
They really don't need nukes to protect themselves, they have enough other shit. They just want to do bigger bad things and sell nukes.

Dafuq are all those lime green books? What a tool.

Release the nips!

I'll tell you how. Venezuela just listed their oil in currencies other than dollar, Russia and China are to follow suit. The US cannot force all countries to prop up its wanton printing, they failed at Syria. Libya was it's last success.

North Korea - according to the South Korean Hyundai institution - is sitting on Trillions worth of minerals necessary for today's tech based economy.

Imagine if everyone had to buy US Dollars to avail of said minerals?
>Nixon got us this far, we need something else to keep going.

The best thing Russia/China can do is invade NK before the Americans.

>Used Xbox Games

wtf I love jihye lee now

His speech was aired on KCNA, but even then US could use CGI if needed.

>love jihye lee
Refugee a cute waifu

Next major holiday is Oct. 10th but they havent stuck to these holiday dates for big military tests recently. Element of surprise in full effect.

The noose can't get much tighter in terms of sanctions. NK is gonna go tits up so his hand is forced, do something bold, capitulate, or be reduced to an even shitter country through sanctions

The environmental impact alone will warrant a military response.

Yep, the shift away from USD being currency to trade commodities has started. And that is making Americans at the table increasingly nervous, they desperately need a new war.
However, more and more countries are causing this shift and USA can't go to war with the whole world. Or at least a sane person wouldn't.

Donnie the Dotard won't do shit anyways.

Reminds me of pre-WWII Japan and the US sanctions on them.
They are designed to force the other guy to swing first, legitimizing your defensive war.
I think we are heading to the same place with Best Korea.

>implying American sanctions mean anything

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/07/russia-north-korea-trade-china/102605222/

Based Kim. Bomb Cali!

>sell nukes
Yeah they could sell them to some of the muzzie countries. Would be very good actually since some of the muzzies are crazy enough to bomb kikeland.

One more step towards peace and security for the Korean race.

Because they love the Swedish end European way of life so much, right you idiot?
They will eventually bomb everybody.

>bombing everyone
I'm ok with this.

based advice from Ireland.
The real point is why do we give a shit if north Korea has a H-bomb.
Oh no they might nuke japan, america you do not have the high ground on nuclear warfare.
Kim is not suicidal i bet he called trump, and they talked. Kim was all like yo my boy trump im gonna fuck with some nukes you can pass whatever you want through congress and it will even take the heat off russia.
Trump said whats the up side for you, oh btw you better have bought american made uranium?
Kim said: nigga everyone in this whole muthafukin country will be rock hard and proud of are nuclear shit, plus china wants my bling bling mother fucker so they aint gonna say shit senpai.
Kim isn't an idiot nigga purged his uncle to keep his empire intact, He sees a threat he takes it out or sets up a non-sum profit for the opposing party.

digits and it's happening today

Oh fuck it.

Let's just nuke that fat little rice nigger.

Other than gathering intel on the function of their device, why the fuck don't we shoot their shit down? Is it not possible? There have been two mussels over japan now. I think we have been duped about missile defense systems abilities.....Wouldn't shooting the things down send a better message than any sanction and would be less problematic that all out war?

Ugh, the whole thing is foolish. Eventually the Norks will run out of stuff to provoke the west and will only have actual attacks left, you can only rattle the saber so much....

Um, dotards?

it's like they mining bitcoin or something
does not happen with normal url

>2017
>not using Brave

austrelia is gunna be nuked. you like a hydrogen bomb in your ass boy?

If Kim does this, China will probably rescind their pledge to defend North Korea in the event of an American first strike. I'd expect the US to strike North Korea regardless of whether they rescind the pledge or not.

Any attack will be probably coordinated with China. Once Kim is removed, they have an interest in avoiding a total collapse of N. Korea.

Coordination with China is going to be extremely important. Pretty much have to have the entire post-war balance of power hammered out before the first shot is fired.

One suggestion that makes a lot of sense was from B.R. Myers: sign an agreement with China that pledges post-war no US troops will be stationed north of the current DMZ. Also have an entire international aid regime ready to go before the first shot is fired to prevent a refugee crisis. Food and humanitarian aid already in ships pre-positioned in China and Japan ready to send in.

We can just give what's left of North Korea to China.

If he comes close to one Navy ship...

NORTH KOREA DID NOT THREATEN TO TEST A BOMB OVER THE PACIFIC

A NORTH KOREAN DIPLOMAT SAID THAT """"""IN HIS OPINION""""""" THEY SHOULD DO TEST

Fuck pacific seafood is gunna be fucky

>If he comes close to one Navy ship...

Guaranteed....

>Rocket Kim better not test a second H Bomb or there will be consequences t. Dotard

You are the faggot in this situation though, kys faggot click-bait cock gobbler..

Absolutely nothing. Nothing will ever happen mark my words.

Usually the weekends so I'd say this one or the next. They didn't do anything last weekend so this one is a good bet.

I will march into gook land on trumps word. I've wanted to remove those smiley commie slant eyes from an early age.

Only one problem, they can nuke us back. Why do retards not understand this?

Wew this Trump lad's in over his head a bit innit

next, the fun begins

I thought they had no range to go beyond the tip of Alaska.

Your right. Perfect justification for a massive nuclear first strike!

>american intellectual

I don't think that's going to work because North Korea values race more than ideology. Given the choice between joining (nominally) communist China and capitalist South Korea they'll choose South Korea because they are the same race.

And China doesn't want a blasted, possibly radioactive ruin full of useless people. They just want to make sure that they don't have US troops on their border.

do-re-mifasola-tards

>tsar bomba

user...

>North Koreans having opinions of their own

The way you format your text, the wording of it, and your flag all suggest you're retarded,

>North Korea values race more than ideology.

I think you're overestimating how many North Koreans will survive....

HELP
NUCLEAR WARNING
TOKYO

Any nukes used in the coming war will be gravity bombs not missiles, and they will be of very low yield.

proofs

Is (((...stein))) right?
twitter.com/wellerstein/status/911207196469399552

does this mean its active now?

It's the 23rd over at yours innit

Probably means all it takes is the red light to go green.

>Small precision penetrating warheads like the B61 mod 12 would be ideal.

Fine with me.

Let's get'er done!

Fire and Fury

B2s with B61s would be any strategic strike against NK, yes.

They can carry 16 each, they're invisible to NK radar, and they allow for good accuracy and also BDA post-strike.

so powerful

In a way, it's admirable what Norks have managed with basically all world going against them.

Is it wrong that I find the B-1 Lancer sexually arousing?

Just one big one would be sort of beautiful though...

They're inefficient. Inverse square law applies with nukes.

50 1 megaton beats 1 50 megaton. 10 100 kiloton beats 1 megaton.