That mouse

>that mouse

That's a good mouse.

That's a good mouse.

What about it?

>spend $$$ on a great mouse
>skimp out on the mousepad
why

Mousepads are useless aside from free waifuspace.

>Razer keyboard
>Logitech mouse
>Not getting all your peripherals from the same brand.
T R I G G E R E D

I have that mouse.
Good taste.

>Proteus Core
>not a Proteus Spectrum

She's cheaping out.

Show me a company that makes good mice and any keyboard comparable to a Topre.

That's just shitty fanboyism.

It's like you got every episode from a diffrent subgroup.
Sure it works, and maybe it is the better choice because a different group did one episode better than the other, but would your autims permit you do actually download episodes like that?

I bet you use all AMD brands, faggot.

anime doesn't work like computer peripherals

Use punctation.
Capitalize your sentences.

>literally muh brand

>he buys gaming mousepads
>he buys gaming chairs
>he buys gaming glasses
>he buys gaming food

Never liked that mouse.
Zowie much better

What's the point of overdesigned mouses like that?
I'm not a "gamer" cause I only play VNs and JRPGs, but I've been wondering

Without mousepads, the pads on the mouse itself become compressed and glide less smoothly.

It's shit. Just buy an old, simple Logitech or even better a Zowie.

>not knowing the difference between optical and laser mouse
Worthless opinion.

People are dumb enough to buy them and they cost more.

Logitech G400 master race

Why would I ever care about optical versus a laser mouse?

I have a 5 year old mouse on the pc without a mousepad and just bought the exact same model 2 weeks ago for the other pc and they glide exactly the same.

There is no point, not even for video games. You might make use of one with a certain number of buttons on the side for MMORPGs buy it really isn't necessary and a waste of time.

Like I said, don't put your opinion forward if you don't understand what you're talking about.

I bet she also wears razer headphones like a "tru gamir".
>people call this pleb show off "best girl"

I didn't?

You did

What's wrong with having money and buying the best gear out there?

i'm nae

>razer headphones
>best gear

Then don't respond as if you're that guy.

The only reason one would get stuff from the same brand is to get RGB synch, which she can't even do since she's got the Proteus Core, which only has a blue LED.

Logitech Keyboards are overpriced and kinda shit too (so is Razer, but whatever)

Keyboard: Coolermaster Quickfire XT/XTi Masterkey Pro L (all the same keyboard layout, XT has no LED, XTi has RB, Masterkey is RGB) and the Corsair Vengeance K70/K70 RGB are pretty much the best keyboards around.

Mouse: Never really tried many mouse, but the G502 is the one I like the best. Mouses are really a personal thing though, so depending on the way you hold it and the games you play, you might like your mouse with more or less buttons or a bigger or a smaller mouse.

The LEDs are useless, but the buttons are useful. DPI switches are cool too. I usually play arena shooters with a higher DPI than other games, so I can change that up on the fly rather than going through the menus.

Learn to use Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums talking about tech
Time for even more embarrassment than what Sup Forums can do when discussing tech.

Learn to articulate yourself properly you faggot.

Save us Sup Forumssus.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums share 70% userbase.

That's the second time you mistook someone for another person in this thread.

Perhaps this isn't the right place for you.

There are knowledgeable Sup Forumsnons on pretty much every subject

I guess that's why consumer hardware threads on Sup Forums are horrible.

Unfortunately, they're in the minority, and the people who know nothing tend to be the most eager to share their knowledge in these threads.

We don't even have regular 'You should be able to solve this' threads anymore.

>replies with an answer
>thinks I'll know he's a new IP without specific IP tagging which I don't have on my fork
Sure

That's because of dumbass newfag nu-male mods like Troid.

This show truly panders to complete plebs.

>DPI switches are cool too.
Enjoy your interpolation. The mouse only has one native DPI setting which you use and then adjust sensitivity through the game menu.

DPI switches are a bigger gimmick than muh LEDs because they actually decrease performance while still targeting the same retarded 13 year old gamer audience.

pretty sure i had the same one, 'mad rat 500' or something

The DPI switch doesn't touch anything in the game menu, it's on-board.

I never said it did you inbred ESL. You use the native DPI setting and then for further adjustment you use the in game sensitivity. All non-native DPI settings will cause interpolation.

shut up, nerds

Pixart PMW 3366DM doesn't have only a single native DPI setting.

Netoge

Boku no Pico

Thanks

I use a nearly 15 year old Acer factory default el cheapo "comes-for-free-with-any-purchase-type" optical mouse.

I play everything with it and have 0 problems. I once let myself get memed into buying an expensive "gamer" mouse by a friend, I binned it not a month later, fucking trash.

Muscle memory>any sort of technical spec you can put on a mouse. I.e. just pick a mouse and use it long enough to get used to all its quirks and nuances.

Only for games like quake would I even begin to consider a "gaming mouse" a justifiable purchase.

>The DPI switch doesn't touch anything in the game menu, it's on-board.
Which is exactly the problem.
You are better of assigning the DPI switch key to an in game command that changes the in game sensitivity on the fly.
Press it once to set the in game sensitivity to X% press it again to set it to Y%.

It's fine if you don't play fps, otherwise your mouse is shit.

I use a visibly worn probably 5+ year old mouse for my laptop, and it's easily better than the big fat logitech I have on my desktop.

which mouse is best for watching anime?

Enjoy your momentum and high DPI setting, good faggot.

It works fine for Red Orchestra 1 ans 2, CS1.6 through GO, CoD1, 2, and 4, DoD(S) TF original and 2, UT, Crysis, any and all offline FPS games such as FarCry or STALKER, TA original and remake, and recently Overwatch.

I have played more fast paced games such as quake with it too and it worked fine in those games as well, these are the only type of games I would consider getting a "gamer" mouse for, but those types of games are close to dead anyway.

If you are laying down 100> dollars for your mouse and you aren't in the Quake&co pro scene/top 1%, you should be aware that it is for aesthetics only. If you want to get jewd out of your money so badly though, be my guest, I am still wrecking you ingame with my Acer default mouse.

Which is allowing because you have to do that for every different game you play. And let's not talk about games that do not allow you to create such binds.

What he did was indeed the best solution.

>Which is allowing
i meant annoying, gomenasai

>there are people who actually believe this

>And let's not talk about games that do not allow you to create such binds
Name me one game that doesn't allow manual rebinding but that does require you to worry about "muh DPI, muh precision"

>Name me one game that doesn't allow manual rebinding
We're not talking about simple manual rebinding but binding non-simple commands to keys, which require a console.
In order to have a button that will set your mouse to X DPI when the DPI currently is Y, or the other way around, you would need to write multiple lines to create a macro and attach to macro to the custom buttons that are those on your mouses

Most game would not allow that. Source games do tend to make it very simple for this to happen, but most other games do not.

why would you need different dpi's when you can just change the sensitivity?

That is a lot of text, but you still failed to mention a single title in which DPI/precision are things to worry about, yet which doesn't allow rebinding via console commands.

Quake series, UT series, Counterstrike series all allow console rebinding, and those 3 series are really the only 3 series in which mouse precision is important enough to worry about messing with your sensitivity on the fly.

It just boils down to twitch shooters being dead genre. This is not least of all caused by a lot of games these days being designed with consoles in mind, i.e. with controllers in mind. If a game is designed with a controller in mind, it isn't going to need the high fidelity precision of on the fly sensitivity changes.

Is this your first day? We are all Anons. Why the fuck would you reply?

Maybe this is your first day?

Sure is Sup Forums in here

>there are people out there who ironically buy these 2087 looking mouses

Id like to see you flick 2.5 m/s with that trash mouse you have

holy shit I have that l mouse, rather have a wireless one though

G400 masterrace
But really, the only point in getting a better mouse is to make sure you don't get carpal tunnel, as long as your mouse has reasonably high DPI to start

Muh brand

Why does Sup Forums give a shit about the fucking mouse? I swear the mouse threads are pure autism.

You're a disgusting pig, tntqhwy fampai.

Sup Forums doesn't care about the mouse. Sup Forums on the other hand has a mouse thread as a general.

I hope you die slowly you disgusting faggot.

Not anymore. techloligy is a thing of the past. Even since the in/v/asion, Sup Forums has been Sup Forums 2.0.

i was so surprised when I saw that, considering I'm using the same mouse

Not Sup Forums related, fuck off with your shitty cartoons.

Are you retarded? It's a decent mouse.

Still using 5 years old g400 and 6 years old LCD monitor. No problem so far.

Though I wonder if it's the time to change the mouse to something more techie and change the monitor to 4k.

>all those G400 shitters
G300 looks miles better.

Sup Forumsnon recommend me a good headphone with a mic decent enough to talk with my discord buddy.

whay do Sup Forums need a gaming mouse?

to play VN?

to precisely click on the buttons from your favorite media player?

to arrange faster your files in your waifu folders?

do you use an ambidextrous mouse while watching hentai anime?

You already posted it, fuck off with your requests.

thanks!

Who is this anime shoujo that has the same mouse as me?

I seriously hope you wash your hands everytime after having used it.

some people use their pc's to pirate anime AND play videogames of all kinds user, and some use it for many other things such as shitposting on Sup Forums.
believe it or not, most people on Sup Forums do not have lives and personalities as shallow as the characters in your animus.

Literally got this mouse 3 days ago

nothing past the mid 00s is worth playing

Use punctation.
Capitalize your sentences.

>what is dragons dogma
>what is DMC4SE
>what is 100% OJ
>what is Valkyria chornicles
>what are most falcom games

well, Sup Forums have bad taste and like to but overpriced placebo shit or chink chonk scam accesories

meanwhile, people in Sup Forums play with a $15 combo K+M owning noobs

How old are you?

Found the Silver 1 player.