The Swiss eat cats and dogs

These people are really disgusting. They eat cats, they dogs. I would not be surprised that they also eat rats.

thelocal.ch/20160212/swiss-restaurant-serving-cat-food-sparks-outrage

“Preparing cats and dogs is part of our culture,” the website says.

“Unfortunately not all respect that.”

“As a kid I always watched my grandmother cooking, she was always a huge influence for me.”

“I want to reinvent my grandmother’s recipe in another way — the Büzirück, which is the most tender part of the cat.”

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

‘There’s nothing odd about it’, a farmer told the paper. ‘Meat is meat. Construction workers in particular like eating it.’

According to the report, people ate the meat as ‘mostbröckli’ - usually a form of beef or ham that is marinated, but this one made from dog or cat.
‘No-one knows what it is when you prepare it in this fashion.’

Please German Übermenschen, invade these pathetic and barbaric autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XeSA4VwQqW0
jungefreiheit.de/probe-abo-bestellen/?utm_medium=website&utm_content=list-p4
youtube.com/watch?v=vuVJov3BXM0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVJov3BXM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking mountain niggers

vicenza

Exactly. They were are closed for a long time for european immigration and started having retarded autistic kids.

You know it!

Based schwitzerland living in your head rent-free lmao

They are very dangerous people. They will lynch you if you do not eat a white sausage during their village "festivities".

>the absolute state of the alpine jews

Germany needs to intervene!

My family is Swiss and I've never heard of this, however I met an Austrian war vet at centrelink once and he was off his head rambling about radio waves so that's how I view your country

How about the Jews eating goy babies?

Did you read the articles Mr. Kangaroo?

"Switzerland possessed the most disgusting and miserable peopleandpolitical system. The Swiss were the mortal enemies of the new Germany." -Adolf Hitler

I'm from the outback and can tell you now that farmers aren't people. The isolation and lack of a brain makes them do weird shit I assume that's the same everywhere

Well that would apply to a lot of the USA freaks as well but Swiss people are a special breed of autists.

Swiss people are disgusting greedy crypto-kikes. CERN is there for a reason.

Lol i don't know who started this rumour but i guess it was some kind of aprils fools. the average swiss person would never think about eating cats etc.

There is also a reason why HIV comes from the USA.

lmao you Wiener cuck. That is a fucking fake, but I will let the autists have their fun anyways. I am a swiss and I eat cats and dogs AMA.

yes we're disgusting
please don't come here

We eat frog and rabbit, are we strange too ? Oh and snails too

Watch your tongue, fat burger. At least we aren't the biggest zionist puppet state.

Nice damage control. You probably ate at least one persian in your life.

If you turn Switzerland to ash, the Jew World Order goes bankrupt.

>Tax funded public satanic rituals

Eating rabbits is ok but frogs and snails? Also probably a form of autism.

Lame way to kill time by starting a thread on fake

Lies

So Daily Mail is now fake news?

I never ate any frogs but I tasted snails once. It is verrry good sacre bleu.

Oh shiet, Anton !

in Greece,some people eat snails and frogs too

Degenerate!

>propaganda by our ski-resort rival
nice try

fucking disgusting savages.

wtf never heard of this shit, btw a cat is not a büzi it a büsi

Why do you do giant satanic rituals to create hell on earth?

LIES

They are hiding. Every person that rides through that tunnel gets cursed and their soul will be sent to hell.

Comeu hereu you could tasteuh oneu of our renowned cheeeese

As much shit as I give you guys I dont doubt that if all of Europe threw everything they had at Switzerland it would be a 1 sided massacre in which your (((banks))) wouldn't even get scratched.

The Swiss defenses could take on every continent combined except North America.

don`t est cats and dogs - READ JUNGE FREIHEIT , BERLIN
jungefreiheit.de/probe-abo-bestellen/?utm_medium=website&utm_content=list-p4

I dare you to open that portal to hell mother fucker

Ill hunt down every last swissfuck that ever existed for all eternity if you do, even if it takes me a thousand lifetimes

We eat frog and rabbits in the states too.

The Zentralrat of the Cats is not amused

Just ate part of my cat today

Ama

Btw I'm a grill

>watching a 12minute video
quick rundown please

show for opening of new tunnel = satanic ritual

i live like next rigth to the tunnel and was there, more like mocking paganism

Rabbits breed like rabbits

They are cute as fuck but actually need to be eaten or they kill themselves from overpopulation unfortunately

They evolved to shit out more kids than get eaten so if you take away the eating, they explode and die off

We have beagles, rabbit hunting us the only hunting I enjoy anymore

Swiss are subhuman mountainjews

You can't trust them, they eat your dog and afterwards they'll eat your soul

Nevermind the above

Show bagina pls

Is the cat still alive? What part did you eat? Is it upset

Basically satanists with Merkel there dedicating a train tunnel to Satan. Another reason to nuke Switzerland.

Bunch of half naked swissdicks dancing around hailing the devil/hell/overlord demons

Its all paid for by tax dollars

You guys have all the (((banks))) wealth

You guys have the best defenses on earth unless you count Americas offense, Israels Jew magic or Japans never surrendering spirit

Militarily, you guys could hold off the entire world except America until they all gave up from dying too much

I just wish they werent so cute

Is the meat good at least?

is it relevant that you`re a girl

>tits or gtfo

ugh... some cultists who cares
if you care about satanists running the world just gas the jews

Their military is a joke. Germany could easily beat this calvinist scum.

uma delicia

yes we do, you mad?

Nukes dont clear underground bunkers and the Swiss have been preparing for a hundred years

Wed have to go in with drones tanks, drills and bootz

germany needs to anschluss yo ass the fuck up

why so much hate against us, is it because we are superior in literally every way?

Yes, your neutrality is running out dirtbag.

PISS LIKE A MISS

>the most disgusting and miserable people and political system
you mean fucking direct democracy,
which actually lets the people decide what should happen in their country instead of electing a fucking orange as their president to make all their descisions for them.

Schluchtenscheisser

that‘s fine you Vegan. meat is meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuVJov3BXM0
>The secret relationship between swissdicks and jews
Unfortunately weve learned you must gas the swissdicks with the jews

Hollywood ratted you goys out so that if they go, you go too

The jig is up (((neutral))) mountain jew

I am a North American, I wear a suit and tie for work and are well spoken, professional and incredibly good at my job. A family man with a wife and dog and nice home.
Anyway I work for a company, a group of foreigners, Eastern European types.
The main boss is an old man capable but asks the impossible, his son who's always hanging around the business is a fucking idiot, with no discernible skills, no real talent apart from being a typical second generation loud mouthed immigrant.
The rest of the company is rather faceless, just kind of Slav types with zero personality.
Anyway one day my wife got sick and I wanted to take leave and the company boss, didn't even want to give me that like a typical greedy ex communist third worlder, so I quit.
Then one day that filthy foreign cunt stole my car and killed my dog

haha we have a stronger military than you and the swiss alps are the best fortified place on earth, have fun punching trough tons of stone while being under constant fire from all possible directions

At least Austria was full nazi. You guys pretended to not be nazi larpers by buying your asses out from Germany's grasp. Not this time calvinist.

You have no idea how much defenses switzerland has and how much more prepared for war they are than all other eurocuck countries.

They have a MANDATORY second amendment ffs

What's the fucking problem? You raise X animal to eat it what does it matter which animal it is besides yuck disnogood and muh fee fees.

who won in the end?

Its nothing wrong.. I ate dogs several times. ¨Few decades later it was normal in my Republic but thanks God many citizens from Vietnam moved to my Republic so our new generations can taste coocked dogs when our czech chefs dont want to make them. Everyone should tste dog in his life. Dunno about cats... i saw only one time selling salami made from cats in supermarket here.

>supremacism
Your time is coming

America looks forward to a challenge in the next decade. Dont disappoint

we sent the jews to germany and kept the gold, we jewd the jew so fuck off

That's Corsica niggers though. Not really French.

I'm Asian and I've actually heard of this. Some people in Central Europe eat pets too. But when some Asians do the same everyone loses their mind,

This. The thread is full of soy-boys.

Democracy is worse than dictatorship and our founding fathers told us to invade democracies for being anti american. WE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

The 51% eats all the Pets of the 49%

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

I'll admit the swiss are fucking weird, but that's all it is. Not satan but just swiss people being swiss.
also goats are one of the national icons of switzerland

i will give you challenge, remember the word friday, you will know why when the time has come

Since the middle ages Swiss have been renowned to be some of the best soldiers alongside the Spanish and the balkaners.

Then go raise a chimp and eat it.

We could do it

It would be fun to watch the rest of the world fail at invading you though. They all underestimate europe's turtling satanists.

Your defenses arent because you want to. Its because you have to to guard the secrets you hide.

taqiyya
kitman
etc

You sure did not. You did not participate like always.

>instead of electing a fucking orange as their president to make all their descisions for them.
That was a quote from Hitler you illiterate monkey

>Swissjews outjewing jewish jews
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVJov3BXM0

Exactly

you failed at farmers with aks and strawhats so no, you wouldnt beat us

You are worse then the Swiss. You eat horse meat. Such noble animals do not belong in the mouths of slav shits.

I was merely trolling

>Were not pedophiles, were just wierd

Pure democracy is mob rule and pure evil

>(23)
Reminder Austrians literally imported an abomination from Argentina (the Vatican poop's home country) called "Conchita" for the Eurovision Contest a few years ago.

How the fuck am I supposed to forget the name of a weekday you swissdick retard?

Ill tell Pewds to make a video shitting on you if you dont stop being dumb

lol yes we did we got jewgold, intact infrastructure and our people didnt die in a pointless war