A couple of faggots telling people to not have kids

It's #16 on trending
Listen to your masters goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=ccLXx4DB8ZQ&t=20s

I'm gay.

Guess I'm the reason my parents split up.

Really made me not want to have kids, wow thanks gay men!

Mitch is my cousin, lefty faggot who thinks he knows it all. His dad is a lefty too.

>On the topic of the environmental impact, if you really want kids please adopt!
Yeah, that makes no difference.

They pretend to be a science channel, but do they have a science background at all? I'm going to guess that if any it's science communication or something along that line.

>>On the topic of the environmental impact, if you really want kids please adopt!

Only thing I can take away from this is that faggots are intensely jealous of the heterosexual couple's ability to procreate and want to thrust their aberrant mentality on others plus the solutions to the problems they wouldn't have if they weren't fudge packers.

Adopting someone else's niglet completely defeats the point of raising a child. It needs to be yours in the first place for you to even bond with it. Nobody cares about some other animal's litter, anyone pretending they to is lying to themselves and to the world.

>Faggots only think about themselves and what matters in the present!More news at 10.

I'm not entirely sure what he studied in university. I believe you could probably be on the money with your guess. My dad and his dad really don't talk much but we do have summer BBQs in Guelph.

Not having children is the best decision I've made in my life. You want to have kids, good for you. Me? I'm glad I remained child-free.

I wish Sup Forumsnerds would start a Twitter for us.

Polcock sounds good.

Just to make it clear, that was a comment and not something they said. What they pointed out was that a person in the US will have much greater environmental impact than a person from Haiti (or any developed country vs undeveloped one).

I wouldn't be suprised if they agree with the comment though, it's very common to say this, but then also argue that we need to let in immigrants from undeveloped countries to "keep our population up" or something along those lines. Or like this commenter, say that we need to adopt kids instead. Of course that doesn't make any sense at all as those people you move into developed countries will increase their "carbon footprint" when they come here.

Adopting kids or marrying a single mom is beta cuckholdry at it's most refined.

well the overpopulation issue is from niggers, they just spew out kids for the hell of it. gotta kill em all

Why does the guy on the right look familiar?

The way that "They" are always pushing for white people to stop having kids and to let in millions of shitskins with huge families makes my blood boil.

Mitch is Irish/Iranian
>tfw Mitch is part shitskin

no overpopulation is from corporations all herdeling together so you basically have to shit where you work and eat where you shit. just look at times sq and park ave

It's on trending in turkey? That would not be that bad

>pets becoming your "children" meme
what the fuck is wrong with these people, pets can't take care of you when you're old, they don't even live 10 years usually

He said his mom is a poo in their DNA video.

this shit makes me want to rise the 4th

these fucking kikes