Did hippies start the sexual revolution that's now way out of control? More black and white tits incoming for your time

Did hippies start the sexual revolution that's now way out of control? More black and white tits incoming for your time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=ADlqo-2wYUI
judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2011/02/american-nazi-party-leader-turns-out-to.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

must have been a nice time to be chad though

you can tell it's 70s america because they all leave their Levi's on

All young people have a lot of libido/sexual energy. It was the ones behind the scenes that made it okay to break the norm and tradition and just do whatever feels good. They broke the bonds of sexual morality and set the beast of lust free...

They opened pandoras box for some hairy box and ruined the greatest nation on earth

whats with that dudes auschwitz arm.

> "Law and order = racist"
> "we support the black struggle"
> "get out of vietnam"

The cause for losing the war and the cause for a number of the issues we face today. Fuck them.

Nah, juss ciafags.

Hippies (Boomers) rejected the Logos, or Reason, which allows Man to use his Free Will for the Good and to restrain passions. Strangely enough, the Jews also reject Logos.

>Did hippies start the sexual revolution that's now way out of control? More black and white tits incoming for your time
No, they didn't. All they did was normalize baser instinctual human behavior. You know, the exact opposite of civilized human behavior.

After JFK was assassinated, LBJ and the CIA went right to work making sure America was embroiled in foreign wars and domestic strife all the way up to Antichrist. 1964 is about the right timeframe for when it all began. Hippies are fake CIA culture like feminism.

drugs were prioritized over food when it came to spending

Just to add a little something: I dont think nudity or showing your desire for the opposite sex is a bad. However our animal instincts can be corrupted and become destructive.

Im aware that I have not provided any real arguments or sources, so this is just my two cents.

Good luck with the thread.

fffuuuugggg!

The cause for "losing" the war was McManara's insane ideas on running the war using Nash's, who was a paranoid schizophrenic, Game Theory. He even fucking resigned because of how much of a disaster that was.

Yes. But they were started by Jewish and Soviet infiltration. Soviets were also started by Jews. So basically it's the fucking Jews fault

Isn't it funny that americas own communist revolution took place during our war against communism under a president nobody voted for?

Yes the filthy hippies did indeed

Chad's were in Vietnam

The sexual revolution was a mistake.

i agree, whenever i let my cock guide me chaos ensues for myself or ones around me or both

whenever i dont focus on cumming and pussy i get more focused and "use" the people around me to face scary challenges and to grow

Yes, intelligent white males should definitely not reproduce. It's for the (((best)))

At the very least Hippies had SOME pretense at creativity and spirituality. A lot of good developments in psychology and Human Potential Movement were at the time.

These days it's just degeneracy and hedominsm bereft of any message and/or meaning. Which is way worse.

T-this can't be true right bros? Is my chronic masturbation keeping me from true intellectual bliss?

Damn, vintage dat ass

What about artist like Raffaello and the Turkic sultans?

Yes.

yeah, he must work out.

J.S Bach and his 20 children beg to disagree.

masturbate in moderation, user.

>when the water so cold, it shrivels both your dick and your arm.

nice, i agree and had similar experience. thank you for that

Oh, it was.

LMAO THAT DECADES OLD LINE

It's more to do with not having regular one night stands and fucking different people every week.

It's only out of control because you can't get any pussy. You and 90% of the posters here that are butthurt.

Yeah, spirituality divulgated by FBI and CIA-sponsored gurus

We lost the war because we thought we were going to defeat the enemy while not invading his home.

No. There weren't very many hippies and they weren't as influential as they pretend they were. The pill started the sexual revolution. Any woman could get it, and it was discreet.

the top earning field pick up artists you can find on youtube (6 figures+) are that good because they are addicted to the challenge and personal development, not the ego trip or orgasm

There is a good documentary about the cultural revolution that engulfed the West in the 20th century.
Its interesting to note how the people responsible for this are all Jewish, mostly intellectuals and academics.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

Nothing in this says not to reproduce. If you heeded this advice, you would be more likely to select potential mates for procreation instead of the instant gratification of sex (muh dick).
I used to be a chronic masturbator but through much struggle, I was able to kick the habit (also quit recreational sex, deleted Tinder).
Since quitting, I find myself immersed in books and learning. I seldom get distracted by sexual impulses as I used to. It feels free not to be a slave to such a base instinct.
I still seek women; however, I am only after relationships that I can imagine are compatible as a life-long procreative union. If it doesn't lead to that, I won't even bother.

The hippies were a tiny demographic. Most Americans really didn't live like this back then.

A lot of this bullshit was encouraged by Tavistock as a test of how established societies might react to widespread drug use. Would they still function? Would they be easier to manipulate? That sort of thing. They then turned their attention to inducing the same thing on unsuspecting victims; could the same effects be achieved "at a distance"?

It's fucking disgraceful when you look into it. Eh, at least some of the music was good. And even that has deep ties to the military, so go figure.

You've been hitting them Ian Irwin articles my dude? He digs up some good shit, but watch out and do your own cross-references, cause he sure do loves to pigeonhole and stretch a lot of assumptions to fit his narrative, which he lifted from Larouche anyway.

Bach was most likely not copulating every night and it was a taboo to have sex during pregnancy back in his day.
Also, the frequency of sexual activity declines substantially if you only have one partner (Coolidge Effect). At most, he was probably doing it once a week. This stands in stark contrast to every single day (or multiple times daily as many unfortunately are caught up in).
He also smoked pipe like a Chimney. That decreases the sex drive a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADlqo-2wYUI

this gross cunt played this "psychotherapy" song there.
Singer Melanie Safka will be presented with the 2015 Peaceful Revolution Award by the Church of Scientology in a private ceremony in Nashville, TN. ... According to her website, during that night at Woodstock, Melanie was a New York kid barely known outside of the coffeehouse circuit in Greenwich Village.Jun 17, 2015

At least the hippies weren't fat.

you are right

Raphael would isolate himself from women during periods of painting. He is listed as having practiced abstinence in a book I have.
>Thus among philosophers we have Pythagoras, Plato, Aristotle, Porphyry, Proclus, Leibniz, Berkeley, Locke, Spinoza, Kant and Spencer; among artists, Leonardo da Vinci, Michael Angelo, Raphael and Fra Angelica; among composers, Handel and Beethoven; and among scientists Newton.

It is true that he died in the arms of a prostitute after excessive repeated sex acts with her and physicians at the time deemed sexual excess to be the cause of death.
>Turkic sultans
I don't regard them as great.

Grandmama? Is that you?

Hey, that's gonna be wholesome as fuck compared to what our grandchildren will see on our digital photos.

Pretty much. Chads now have more pussy than any emperor or warlord ever had in history. All you need is good genes and decent job and you can slay new pussy every day.
Betas are a dying breed, only Alphas will reproduce in the future.

Those are Wranglers, and this was the 60's

In some ways this is comforting. Nothing has really changed

I'm glad I do not have boomer generation Grandparents.
I hate my friends grandparents. Boomers. Scum.
Old people whenever I was a kid were part of the "greatest generation", people to look up to.
Now, I see decrypted boomers and late silent generationers, and they are all entitled scum and you can be assured that many of them participated in such degeneracy and tacitly accept it as a part of life and instill it in their kids such as this woeful individual I am replying to.

Anyone else go from admiring old people to despising them as the more degenerate generations started to grow old and their predecessors started to die off?

Are a virgin lmao nothing wrong with fucking girls everyday there bud

Sad, but true

>this woeful individual I am replying to.

I assure you, I do not woe

>creativity
>making bead necklaces, drum circles, and braiding each others hair

>spirituality
>tripping out on LSD which is actually morally decaying sin which in effect is killing your spirit

W e W l A d

Moron, the frequency of sexual activity decreases with a single partner. I stated an obvious fact, search the "Coolidge effect". You would realize this from first hand experience if you were ever in a relationship.
You're either a virgin or a degenerate that has only hooked up with random sluts his entire life.
And yes, there is something wrong with fucking random women. Disease risk. Also without procreation or some sort of (ideally life-long) relationship, it does nothing for you aside from providing a quick hit of pleasure. If pleasure is all you are after, you might as well do heroin.

Nobody was back then. They ate natural healthy food you see.

wow reducto ad absurdum you sure told me bud

I think that shit ended, when they got STD's en masse, am I right?

The sexual revolution had its beginnings in the Bohemian movement of the early 1900s in figures such as Otto Rank and other artists and layman Psychoanalysts and philosophers.

literal snow nigger mentallity
what will you do when you reach a certain age and want someone to talk with and share things ?
you dont even have to hit 60, that time will/may come a lot sonner than most of us think

Too bad Atomic Garden was written by an SJW cuck, because it is exactly how I percieve hiipies, and their selfish, degenerate movement

Where are all the fat people?

This was before the (((corporations))) have firgured out HFCS.

>at least some of the music was good. And even that has deep ties to the military, so go figure.

No, the music was never good, it was all designed to interact with psychedelics and to produce effects like the one in this meme. The entire country is in the thrall a occult/cia joint operation. How anyone can listen to any of the music that was produced is beyond me

>How anyone can listen to any of the music that was produced is beyond me

That's becasue you're a retard that takes half-baked conspiracy theories at face value.

You people are idiots.

The birth control pill and legalized abortion fueled the sexual revolution and the end of the "Nuclear family".

The sexual revolution was started under the nazis using ((Fruedian)) theory

This
Technology and prosperity are absolute killers, in a horrible twist of irony

>Chad's were in Vietnam
Boomer genocide. And the military/industrial/banking complex got rich. A twofer.

conventional wisdom says it was the pill that was responsible but anyone with half a brain can tell it was really antiobiotics

Another thing you kids who weren't there don't get is that the sixties were a lashing back at a really conservative establishment.
Remember the "greatest generation" lived through two world wars and the great depression. There whole lives had been chaos. When the peace and prosperity of the 50s hit people were very afraid of losing that. There was a very 'dont rock the boat' attitude.
Everyone was supposed to conform, go to church and be morally upstanding.
There was also plenty of hypocrisy going on.
Everyone was constantly drinking and infidelity, spousal abuse, ect were rampant but not talked about.
If you haven't figured out yet I'm old. I lived through all this.
If you want some kind of idea what it was like growing up in the 60s, the show Madmen really portrays it accurately.

yeah the jews subliminally associated gay leftwing politics with getting pussy.

hence why today all the "revolutionaries" tuen up to demos hoping to score chicks like their parents did.

fucking sado jew slaves.

>protip: its a lie and they get no pussy at all.

They didn't start it, birth control pills were invented in 1960, before the hippie era.

It was started by OG feminism and then popularized by hippies a few years later.

were jews behind it

yes

hippes are a reactionary aspect of middle class whiteness. its the desire for disorder that arises from a life that has been carefully designed to keep you safe fit and healthy.

you feel like a privileged person unless you slum it when in your teens with the negros.
after you get robbed/beaten/raped you snap out of it and realize why the culture is the way it is.

>its white guilt taken to its logical maximum

>you can be assured that many of them participated in such degeneracy and tacitly accept it as a part of life and instill it in their kids
"Assured", by (((you))) you pathetic cuck. "Many of them participated"??? Were you there ass hat? No, you weren't and you're talking through your ass. You want to hate on someone because of your shortcomings as a beta loser? There's better objects for scorn then the boomers. If society was impacted by the degenerate scum of the '60's it wasn't because of the chad boomers, it was because of the music, film, news, education, political complex that was pushing it onto weak, susceptible, beta shit like you if you believe in your own vitriol. And instilling it in our kids? Where the fuck do you get that from? The hippies were a miniscule part of the '60's, scorned and ridiculed by the majority of those you now call "entitled". We're entitled becuase we rejected that degenerate bullshit and got to work. We earned it you ungrateful fuck. Get out of your mother's basement and do the same. Or wallow in your pathetic self pity and be, literally, nothing.

>tfw you quit masturbation and now laugh at faplets

>were jews behind it
Yes

> My feet hurt
> I wish this music wasn't so loud

Very few fatties back then, it was before the high fructose jew and the Hollywood holocaust.

judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2011/02/american-nazi-party-leader-turns-out-to.html

Not hating.
The greatest generation were extremely admirable. I don't have problems with boomers, but I will never be able to look up to them as I did people before them.

Dad don't become mom's emotional boyfriend please

No, you're putting the cart before the horse. If you really had noteworthy intellect, then you wouldn't be inclined to masturbate so much in the first place. Chronic masturbation isn't the cause, it's the result.

Whores. Should be burned in a stick. Auto de Fé style

You can blame it partially on the Hula-Hoop.

A stupid toy made it's inventor an unprecedented fortune.
This Boomer generation grew up in a world with a new thing. 'Disposable Income'. For the first time people essentially had more money than they knew what to do with, so they spent it on their kids.
After the Hula-Hoop everyone was looking for the new big thing. Here was a bunch of kids with $ looking to blow it on whatever, and everyone wanted to sell them the next whatever.
This all took place simultaneous to when the US governments propaganda machine was returning from WWII and starting the first advertising agencies and PR firms as they exist today.
The rise of TV and advertising, aimed right at this new generation of consumers (and their doting parents) told them essentially "it's all about you" your wants, needs, desires, that's all that matters.
Movies, books, radio and early TV which had initially focused on stories with lessons of morality as the central theme died off.
Now the focus was on satisfying ones ego.
They were constantly told its all about you, whatever you think or feel is all that matters.
Gen X or at least its working class were different. Raised under treat of nuclear war. Jobs and hope for a better future out the window, wile watching the boomers have it all and their boy Bill Clinton throw it's country's future out the window.