One Piece

Carrot >Luffy

discuss

The anime is entering a filler arc called "Silver Mine", which will somehow tie-in to Film Gold. It has Luffy and Bartolomeo being imprisoned in a silver mine.
Hopefully it lasts a dozen episodes so that the anime's pacing won't be as abysmally slow.

Love of food> both

It's gonna be really sad when he kills Shanks.

Seeing Sabo so high makes me that amount of angry where your mind doesn't comprehend it anymore and just blanks out so you don't go insane.

>Hopefully it lasts a dozen episodes so that the anime's pacing won't be as abysmally slow.
A dozen? Are you delusional? To get back to a decent pacing there would have to be at least 2 years of filler or even more but Toei would never do something like this because shekels. Just forget it, the anime will never have decent pacing again.

well, about time to accept that you people who hate Sabo are a clear minority

reminder that Big Mom is Luffys grandmother and that his mom escaped from big mom

>WE NOW VAMPIRE

SanjixNami is cute
SanjixNami is love
SanjixNami is life
SanjixNami means the world to me
SanjixNami deserves to happen
SanjixNami deserve to be happy with each other
SanjixNami love each other
If SanjixNami does not happen I will laugh

This institution is a joke.
I could probably cross out Mihawk as a credible threat to the SH too because he'll only show up at the end to fight Zoro...and lose.

I wonder if we'll even have time for Law/Doffy to be replaced.

Did you not notice that Oda is working towards abolishing the Shichbukai system? There won't be any new Shichis.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Quite frankly, I'm not even sure why the institution even exists in the first place. They rarely help and they usually only make things worse. Just look at Doflamingo, he was objectively making the world a worse place for years.
"Balance of powers" my ass.

>7th shichibukai gets revealed

>Two shichibukai get revoked at the same time

ODA DID IT AGAIN NOW WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE TWO NEW ONES WILL BE

Shanks deserves to be shanked to be honest

Probably new characters.
Either that or Fujitora gets his way and the useless system is abolished for good. They'd still keep Kuma around since he's nothing but a robotic slave.

There won't be any new Shichibukai, do you even read the manga? It is obvious that the whole system will be gone the next time we hear about it

did you buy the new one piece game Sup Forumsnons?

I think weenie is a zombie with WB shadow in place.

Film Z spoilers for the main villain'S past from the next Jump, courtesy of sandman.

Tesoro is 41 years old now.

[15 years ago]
Tesoro seems to have been a slave. He managed to escape from Marijoa thanks to Fisher Tiger. Tesoro hid himself and began commiting serious crimes. He hated wealthy people and the aristocracy.

[12 years ago]
Donquixote family held an auction that featured Goru Goru devil fruit. Tesoro sent many criminals to the auction venue and killed many people. He got hold of Goru Goru devil fruit.

>caring about movies

>>>>>/leddit

Maybe when it comes to PC.

I'm still playing Kaizoku Musou 3, despite some questionable character omissions/inclusions.

>make a new OP 'cause last thread was going out like merry
>posts are coming in steadily
>get pruned anyway

Fucking tenryƫbito

>43 husbands
>129 children

Holy fuck how big is Big Mom's pussy?

Ant Queen Zoan

In the trailers the Stawhats pretend to be Celestial Dragons. That can't end well.

They didn't all jump out at the same time, you dummy

You don't make one before bump faggot.
2) You made a shipper thread. We fucking hate shipperfags like you
Hang yourself really. You're obviously fucking new

do you have a ps4?
if you do play it now man
the pc version is exactly the same
Great game

Mods don't like delusional LuNafags like you.
Your ship is also going out like merry.

No, but even one or two does enough.

Normal people can do that. A 20ft giant would be just fine. Especially considering the size of all known children right now.

I want to see what will happen once the warlord system is gone. I mean utter hell should break loose. I can see it now, the Marines start to gather forces to take in all the warlords. They invade amazon lily, where ever buggy is at and mihawk castle. Not sure if they would be successful but they could Ship a admiral out to each stop

I probably shouldn't be lurking here since I just started watching and am only 46 episodes deep.
However, Nami's backstory and how Bellemere died made me cry somewhat like a bitch.

How much of a tearfest am I in for when I watch the rest?

Stop liking Nami. She is a slut.
And yes you will cry like a little faggot later

I didn't have much of an opinion on her in the first place but the story was just too fucking sad

Didn't say otherwise.

But you know how wide it would be after getting fucked + giving birth so many times, holy shit.

She doesn't have that much of a sad past. Compared to others.

Im guessing you are going to cry a lot more. Now go and only return when you are caught up. Also if you must be an animefag at least move to the manga after Ennies Lobby it is imo the last arc that its worth watching in the anime.

ace dies

Trust me be back story is the best part of her character

Now that I think about it, it was probably to prevent the number of emperors from growing.

And Whitebeard.

>sky-demon
this really doesn't sound as cool as heavenly yaksha

pretty sure if someone dies their shadow goes with them

How? How does the Shichibukai system prevent more Emperors? Blackbeard is living proof that it doesn't do jack for that, not to mention Doflamingo selling weapons to Kaido.

Nami and Sanji love each other. So if you are going to start shipping. Ship the ones that will end up together.

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

So, I've been thinking, the Fishman Island arc was just to show off the strength of the Strawhats after the timeskip as no one was a particularly big threat. I've been really trying to understand Tashigi's strength relative to the New World and her peers. Do you think Tashigi could beat roid raged Hyouzou?

they sorta help by taking out rookie pirates like Mihawk and Buggy do although most of them probably would do that on their own anyway

Wait till they meet chopper

Also switch to the manga when they get to the sky island

Hyouzou would destroy her with the drugs and win mid dif without them

Amazon lily would be a disaster. Mihawks castle would be a loss for the marines by a longshot, Kuma would be as you said, they would ohko buggy, weeble idk maybe theyd take his mom hostage or kill her

That was the whole reason Moriah set up shop in the florian triangle. He didn't want nis shadow-slaves to get burnt out by the sun.

Weeble clearly has some body mods but I don't think they're shadows.

i actually think he has devil fruits infused where his stitches are. They remove body part, it is technically inanimate, reattach and bam - df power and still able to swim.

Just a gag

Luffy acknowledges her strength right after. She is strong.

Still just a gag.

How are Sakazuki and the Gorosei going to react when they find out about the Straw Hat Grand Fleet

How so? It impacted the storyline by Luffy admitting her strength. Sure it was a funny bit but that doesn't mean Carrot is weak.

Oh and I'm not saying she's stronger than Luffy, just to clarify. Just that it shows she is plenty capable.

Well, if it's over 5000, I'm sure they will send Mihawk to cut those numbers down. kek.

Friendly reminder that oda said he won't be doing Crew romance since this is a Manga aimed at young boys

O'hara did nothing wrong.

Reminder that this is the face of a LIAR.

>anime is slow
>anime does one episode for one chapter every week
>Manga does one chapter a week, 3 weeks out of four
>Anime is slow

Carrot
>Multiple costume changes
>Trespassers gimmick
>Already gets along with the crew
>Wants to see the world
>Probably will co-opt Big Mom's dream with no ulterior motives
>Another grill

N A K A M A
A
K
A
M
A

Just like always, they'll say "damn mugiwara, his influence just keeps growing day after day, if we let him live he'll surely become a threat to the world government later" and then proceed to not deal with him.

Waiting for the codex or reloaded release

Nefarious steepling.

Big mom got fucked by 43 people

Next stop 1 billion berries.

>>anime does one episode for one chapter every week
Sometimes even less than a chapter per episode

That would make her the only Strawhat without a sad backstory

>Hopefully it lasts a dozen episodes so that the anime's pacing won't be as abysmally slow
Nigger the past two movie tie in filler arcs have been 4 episodes max and the filler arc after PH was a mindbogglingly useless 2 episodes. Toei would have to enter Naruto filler hell in order to get some breathing room.

The poor writing in Zou was sad enough

Friendly reminder he already forgot about that.

>We have no choice, raise his Bounty to 1 billion
>What? But only people as powerful as the Invincible Captain Jack have a bounty that high! Are you saying that Luffy is on Jack's level?
>I'm afraid he is, he might even be stronger

even if one out of four is, still on par. hardly slow compared to manga.

animes now really slow. dressrosa was jsut really long.

I'm pretty sure Kuma has done a ton, we just haven't seen it really

Kuma is the exception, and he turned out to be a mole

>Fleet of over 5000

Luffy can legitimately start taking over Islands now

>bounty
>strength level

To be fair, what else are they supposed to do?

yeah, it's celestial or heavenly

"sky" misses the tenryubito connection

>129 children

129 is the total family size husbands included, speedreader.

>then proceed to not deal with him.
Akainu literally just sent an admiral to deal with them.
He was then justifiably pissed when Fuji said "Lol no".

Odds are fairly good next time he has a shot he'll go himself.

Or he'll send Green Bull

he can't go himself now that he's fleet admiral

I hope Garp and greenbull will be the ones protecting the reverie. Maybe not garp but greenbull yeah

reverie's at mariejois so it could actually be KONG

surprised this baitpost got no (you)s

I forgot this fuck exists.

Why not?

He's the marines' greatest military asset.
Seems a waste to have him push papers around all day.

heh, reminds me of myself almost 13 years ago. this was the moment i fell in love with One Piece and knew that this is not just some dumb quirky action series

I am so ready for Kong to fuck some nigga up.

>heh

look at that badass scar. yet nobody knows that he inflicted the wound on himself with a kitchen knife at age 5.

It is not about the weekly schedule, the anime is slow because the episodes are streched out with filler. 2 chapters (sometimes even more) are normally made into one episode, One Piece episodes only have 1 chapter content

Friendly reminder he still has kept his word. namifags make their own logic

>frog posting