unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41327816

>Parsons Green bombing: Two more arrested over Tube attack
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41332867

>Owen Goes Full Brent
order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>Theresa May visits Canada for post-Brexit trade talks
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41301926

>Theresa May to offer EU £30billion in 'divorce payment'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4893874/Theresa-offer-EU-30billion-divorce-payment.html

>Govt to 'put pressure' on technology giants over terror
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/govt-to-put-pressure-on-technology-giants-over-terror-11038367

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdMVCL3aMpY
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_rxiRvQG2o8
rt.com/news/404204-european-commission-piracy-report/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41361091
mondoweiss.net/2017/04/beyond-apartheid-fragments/
youtube.com/watch?v=XOacA3RYrXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start going to church.

Capitalism & Anime

nth for muslims ate my baby

Who’s going to drive me to pret?

+++++REMINDER+++++
>DO NOT reply to tory boy
>DO NOT reply to ancap flags
>DO NOT reply to 1PBTIDs
>DO NOT reply to anime nonces

This has been a brit/pol/ public safety message

I'm not sure that's the right guy.

BBC news says Hassan lives in Surrey not Wales or London.

Kingsley edition when?

>going to the "we love gays and trans and muslims!"
>"Isn't this new pope so much better than the last? He loves migrants!"

no thanks user, not until they grow some balls

Is he a muslim, bruv?

I sympathise, Pret is pretty patrician

>+++++REMINDER+++++
>DO NOT reply to tory boy
>DO NOT reply to ancap flags
>DO NOT reply to 1PBTIDs
>DO NOT reply to anime nonces
>DO NOT reply to anonymongs

Just did my weekly shop in Morrisons.

This won't be mentioned, at all. If it was the other way around and the suspect had re-tweeted something from Farage, or anyone to the right of neo-Marxism, they would be finished and fighting off guilt by association.

The phrase 'links with extremism' only ever appear in the press when it concerns political parties on the right, and never the left.

But It's boring

Pleb

Change from within tho?

Haven't been in a Morrisons in the better part of a decade.

>tube bomber is called something other than Mohammed
I mean it's close but still

>1PBTIDs

>1PBTID

Serious question tho lads. Just who else isn't allowed to be engaged with by posts?

+++++REMINDER+++++
>DO NOT reply to anybody

are there even any of them left?
near me one turned into a waitrose and one is still empty?

>You posit the following:
No, I posit that the TFL standards are perfectly reasonable. Not because they're government standards, but because looking them up they are perfectly reasonable.
>TfL considers that Uber's approach and conduct demonstrate a lack of corporate responsibility in relation to a number of issues which have potential public safety and security implications. These include:
>Its approach to reporting serious criminal offences.
>Its approach to how medical certificates are obtained.
>Its approach to how Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks are obtained.
>Its approach to explaining the use of Greyball in London - software that could be used to block regulatory bodies from gaining full access to the app and prevent officials from undertaking regulatory or law enforcement duties.
In other words, they aren't reliable when it comes to reporting crimes, they don't actually make sure medical certificates aren't bollocksed, they aren't strict enough about background checks, they were caught using dodgy software to avoid having to show officials the genuine software. These are all genuine concerns. It means they cannot ensure, to any degree of accuracy, that drivers are responsible, won't harm customers, and they actively deceived regulators with Greyball. They are not reliable.
Uber engage in dodgy practices, and fail to properly engage in safeguarding measures. They deserve what they got.

Has anyone else been hanging out with Hans in Kraut/pol/ it's actually rather nice in there. I'm hoping they do well.

Then goes and tries to blow up Londoners and tourists.

It's lucky Labour supporters are fucking nonces or the slimes would have no-one to politically hide behind.

The congregation has no say in how the church is managed. Only the pope, bishops, cardinals, priests and vicars really have any tangible ability to change the church and you get indoctrinated from birth for most of those roles

The longer it exists the further it will be feminized and made weaker by the new dominant religion on the scene, Islam

We'd need something like Russian orthodox churches if we were to stand against them

>Ahmed Hassan

Beautiful British name.

>Ahmed Hassan charged with attempted murder
>also face second charge under the Expose Substances Act

So not terrorism offensives then...?

>rly erics my pickle

ok

Clearly, i'm not mentally deranged.

it's not him, the attacker was an iraqi refugee. definitely not a blackie

POLICE STATEMENT

Ahmed Hassan was a poor disenfranchised young man, the victim of many racist attacks in a society unwelcoming to muslim minorities.
Truly his motives will forever remain a mystery.

>God edition
Ironic really

He'll probably get 5 years then be back on the streets to try again

>charged with attempted murder

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TERRORISM AND INJURY CHARGES

>Complaining about anime on an anime image board

You have to go back

them street preechers do get pretty annoying

338 Ahemds will follow in his footsteps

Apparently the Islamic community are very unhappy about our terrorism laws and consider them racist.

>No really.

>No, I posit that the TFL standards are perfectly reasonable.
If they are perfectly reasonable then they do not need to be enforced by law, as every single consumer that could ever feasible exist would already prefer the products of the firm that meets the standards.

>They deserve what they got
The purpose of regulatory standards is to make sure the consumer gets a high quality product, no?
If this is the case, then the role of the regulatory agency ends in informing the consumer that Uber partakes (or does not partake) in x, y, z.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdMVCL3aMpY

>as every single consumer that could ever feasible exist would already prefer the products of the firm that meets the standards.
But why allow them to exploit the ignorant in the first place?
>The purpose of regulatory standards is to make sure the consumer gets a high quality product, no?
No, it's to make sure the consumer isn't harmed by the product in any meaningful way. Quality is by-the-by.

My hero.

Strong Jewish lass

Lads, do most gym changing rooms have private cubicles?

no

>my family went to the gas chambers
that video never gets old
reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=EgcrtvomXoI&has_verified=1

Just leave in your workout gear and jog home

>But why allow them to exploit the ignorant in the first place?
What do you mean by exploit the ignorant? The ignorant can only find out if they like a service by using it. Is it not exploitation to remove the favoured service of the consumer? Is all form of consumer regret a form of exploration of ignorance? The consumer valued saving time over doing prior research. All of these must be taken into consideration.

>No, it's to make sure the consumer isn't harmed by the product in any meaningful way.
Define meaningful way, and define "making sure". One hundred percent safety? At what cost?

No, they'd make unscheduled penis inspections too difficult

We've got those fellows around here, too
youtube.com/watch?v=_rxiRvQG2o8

you could stand in the private showers and change but everyone would know you as a weirdo and your clothes would all get wet

they'd laugh at you behind your back

You missed out trip posters

Why was the 1950s so conservative? It was the most conservative decade in history. Arguably the 1920s was more liberal than the 50s. Even the 19th century had more liberal social policies. I've been thinking about why that is. Any ideas?

I have to say lads.

Feeling really safer now all that extra Terrorism™ legislation is in the statute books...

private ones do
council ones are hit and miss

visit Britain they said
It's beautiful they said

From The Guardian:

It’s time to take the ‘great’ white men of science off their pedestals

Yarden Katz

Tuesday 19 September 2017

… As this latest controversy shows, science also has its monuments to white supremacy. Like Confederate monuments, these statues should be removed. They are daggers to the open wounds of communities that have long known that white supremacy reaches far beyond the sphere of conventional politics into medicine and science. But removing these monuments won’t be sufficient on its own. …

There are also institutional monuments within science to be revisited. Britain’s prestigious biomedical research institute, the Crick, is named after Francis Crick, famous for his Nobel-prizewinning work on the double helix structure of DNA with James Watson. Both were proponents of eugenics. In the early 1970s, Crick defended other prominent racist scientists who proposed a plan where individuals deemed unfit would be paid to undergo sterilisation. Crick wrote in one letter that “more than half of the difference between the average IQ of American whites and Negroes is due to genetic reasons”, which “will not be eliminated by any foreseeable change in the environment”. He urged that steps be taken to avoid the “serious” consequences. Crick also proposed that “irresponsible people” be sterilised “by bribery”. In the brochure of the institute bearing his name, Crick is nonetheless presented as a scientific hero known for his “intelligence and openness to new ideas”.

And again: how do you know that these regulations best reflect consumer desires? The fact of the matter is that many consumers prefer the service offered by Uber.

rt.com/news/404204-european-commission-piracy-report/

We funnel all the foreigners into shitholes like London so they don't mess up the countryside.

>look mum I posted my favorite Sup Forums collage! Every relevant country has one!

meanwhile london is dumping them in essex

If the Japanese made statues of the live human scientific experiements in China youd think that was fucked

>Yarden Katz
Fucking poetry

>(((Katz)))

Who gives a fuck, nobody reads the Guardian anyway.

It begins. It's crossed the Atlantic. God i hope there's opposition to this

>From The Guardian
You might as well just type "this isn't going to be based in fact" these days. Does anyone else recall a time when the Guardian was an actual newspaper? I'm pretty sure they employed journalists as late as 1997.

Does this mean that we ban Keynes too?

Is this how you respond after witnessing the state of your country

You should take a good long look in the mirror and think about yourself

Well, there goes the gym. Not getting naked in front of other men...

tfw you know it will never directly target Muslims even though everyone recognises that's where the issue stems from

One day, user. One day.

The plastic stabbychopper pic is australian.

>The ignorant can only find out if they like a service by using it.
And can only find out if it's dangerous by using it and being harmed
>One hundred percent safety?
If that's the bar you're going to set, no one will ever meet it. Nothing on Earth is infallible. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that.
The point is to have a set of standards which can identify obvious risks and remove them before they reach the consumer. For example, a company which doesn't properly conduct background checks on their employees, employees which are in a position whereby they can easily do harm to a customer, is an obvious risk.
>At what cost?
What costs do you see?

I know you're just looking to shit on us gratuitously, but as you know, this isn't the same country it was 40, 30, even 20 years ago. If anyone is actually coming here, STAY THE FUCK AWAY from the muzzy areas. Just stick to the national parks, countryside, the Cotswolds, etc.

*sighs internally*

>And again: how do you know that these regulations best reflect consumer desires?
I literally don't care. People generally aren't great at making the best decisions for themselves. That's why I'm not keen on universal suffrage.

Who's watching this Florence speech lads. I'm hyped

when is it

Leave Kenyes alone

She'll just talk about getting a fair deal for the UK and EU.
Yawn.

I thought it was at 2pm but the BBC just said it's an hour away.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41361091

>article about 1/3 of police wanting to be armed
>comments full of pant pissers screaming about policing in the US
>while ignoring that police in France, Germany, Italy and dozens of other counties, including parts of the UK, have routinely armed police

Is it genuine ignorance or liberal stupidity?

This is like how when Europeans visit the US, the first thing they want to do is visit the cities. Because in Europe the cities are centers of wealth, culture, and prosperity.

What they don't realize is that in America, the cities are basically holding pens for massive third world populations living within our borders. When they step into the wrong neighborhood, they are in for a rude awakening (webm related)

When Shariah May hands over billions and delays Brexit long enough for her weak government to collapse and either Labour or coalition gov to say it’s too difficult let’s remain for now?

Wrong. She's due to give a major speech on payment to the EU for access to the single market post 2019. It's pretty significant

this shit annoys me so much, I feel like I can only go to the BBC and Reuters to find some news and even then I have to comb past all the fucking LGBT and Muslim propaganda the BBC has and now Reuters is starting to do it too

Is there nowhere that actual just posts news without this insane left filter?

But none the other way either like fucking crazy Right slanting as Breitbart and as sensationalist as the Daily Mail?

Why would you want police to be more armed than you?

>mfw just got a job at the BBFC

I get to dictate what you cunts watch now.

mondoweiss.net/2017/04/beyond-apartheid-fragments/

>Yarden Katz
>Israeli Jewish citizens, like Pogrund and me

>And can only find out if it's dangerous by using it and being harmed
If nobody knew it was "dangerous" then it couldn't be banned in the first place. If people know it is dangerous then it doesn't have to be banned.

>identify obvious risks and remove them
You mean like getting in a car?
Let's ban those then. That's an obvious risk.

>employees which are in a position whereby they can easily do harm to a customer, is an obvious risk.
Then inform the consumer that this is the case, as background checks cost resources and some consumers would prefer to buy the services of the cheaper company despite the apparent risk.

>What costs do you see?
Without even beginning to go into the costs associated with bureaucracy and the bribery thereof, there are always inherent costs in banning a certain firm's mode of practice and making it operate differently. Safety requires things be done differently. If it was cheaper, it would be done anyway. If it is more expensive, then it is costly.

It's going to be shit lad
She'll waste time for 18 minutes spouting buzzwords and noncommittal platitudes and then in the last 2 give away £20bn in exchange for an extra two years of membership

>tfw Hayek is your bae-conomist
>tfw the world will never stip sucking Keynes's dick

Well at least you don't simultaneously hold that people are stupid as consumers but should be able to choose who regulates their own (and other peoples') consumption by law.

>I literally don't care
If you literally don't care about individual preferences and desires then you have no problems with genocide.

I prefer Mises

>60 per cent of Labour candidates Labour is about to pick for next election will be from all-women shortlists, says NEC member Pete Willsman

Apparently this also includes men identifying as women. Time for the Labour party to turn into a complete circus.

>Hayek
>not Hoppe
Step it up senpai

Prime Ministero's speech in a few mins chaps

youtube.com/watch?v=XOacA3RYrXk