Who's the best Oreimo and why is it Ayase?

Who's the best Oreimo and why is it Ayase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNxaH9Fu_h8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because Ayase is a miracle of the multiverse

Because she's perfection incarnate

That's an odd way of spelling Kanako.

Not even in the top 3.

Because she developped as a character and spent a month showing she was waifu material, and had the only reaction to getting turned down that wasn't being a cunt

Excluding Manami I like Ayase the least. Shallow bitch who continuously acts against her own "standards".

Onii-chan~

Kuroneko

She was my favorite character in the show up until Ayase finished up her part, kuroneko is now number 2 character

Frankly, those two are tied as best girl for me.

Kirino was just okay, for the most part it was standard tsundere stuff
Ayase was pretty much a cuter version of Kirino
Kuroneko started out best girl but turned to shit over time
Kanako might as well have not been in the anime adaptation at all
Sena was fun, Kyousuke should help Kouhei win her over at some point
Manami was basically a supervillain
Saori was actual best girl

What about Bridget, no one remembers Bridget?

>actually giving a shot about terribly written, horribly animated pedobait incest garbage

nice

Because she is an angel.

AYASE
Y
A
S
E

Saori Hayami

Nope! Instead of Ayase, it's actually Kirino.

I love Ruri / Kuroneko
Ayase is a solid 2n best girl , for some time she was my best
I dont give into the general Kirino hate so she's 3rd for me
FUCK MANAMI , SHE SHOULD BE BURNED ALIVE.

Woah, that artist! All of his stuff are reaction images goldmines.

I already suspected that from this classic, but I had never looked him up.

I'm going to marry kuroneko!

Go for it user. She's the best girl of the show after all

Meh, she's in 3rd part far behind the first 2.

How can you all be so wrong? Well, i'm here to fix this.

It is Kirino

Best one is right here

my negro

Remove glasses

was oreimo always meant to be muh incest? season 1 has little to suggest that itll turn out to be whatever the fuck it was in season 2

Remove yourself

Is your shift key broken?

I headcanon that 10 years or so after the ending, once Kyousuke and Kirino have passed the incest phase because it won't last, Kyousuke gets with Ayase since she's solid waifu material and Kirino would love having Ayase as a sister-in-law.

Retarded headcanon, though that's pretty redundant. Just play the games like the other shipperfags.

OFFICIAL OREIMO POWER RANKINGS
1. Kirino
2. Saori
3. Sakurai
4. Hinata

POWER GAP

54. Alice
55. Kuroneko
56. Sena
57. Clara
58. Kaori
59. Kanata
60. Kanako
61. Ayase
62. Yoshino
63. Misaki

POWER GAP

900. Fate
9000. A shit
900000000001. Manami

TOO PURE TO TIER:
Bridget
Ria
Tamaki

Bridget comes packaged with Kanako as an accessory. She's cute.

>was oreimo always meant to be muh incest?
With a title like that? Gee I dunno

Haven't seen that in some time.

Alice/Clara don't count, Hinata is way too high and Sakurai is definitely in second place

>900. Fate
How does it feel to be gay? Even Kyouske wanted to tap dat.

First and second are solidly locked up. Sakurai is as high as she can get.

Appalling taste, end yourself

Ayase is a smelly cunt

>Wanting to tap neet

She is a total loser in life. She invited Kyousuke to a cafe and then basically begged him to pay. Not to mention her stealing Kirino's novel because she couldn't get published in 16 or so years.

>Even Kyouske wanted to tap dat.
Kyousuke wanted to tap everyone, except Manami.

Saori has too many issues to be that high. Her real personality is rather shitty.

how can someone can be this perfect?

Kanako a shit though. Bridget a miracle of the universe.

>tfw no Bridget route

Not an Ayase fag but that whole scene was handled pretty nicely. That and the unintentional comedy that was Kirino & Manami punching each other's lights out were probably my favorite parts of the OVAs.

Ayase would be the best, but since she abandoned Kirino for the eroge, she's a cunt, really.

And the fact that she only wanted to marry Kyousuke to be closer to Kirino. That's a pretty cunt move.

But she apologized for that and changed. You got to forgive, user.

She couldn't have known Kirino wanted to fuck her brother.

>She couldn't have known Kirino wanted to fuck her brother.
Doesn't matter.

She wanted to marry someone solely to be tied to their sister. That's not love. That's what makes her a cunt.

>She wanted to marry someone solely to be tied to their sister
she really loves him at the end

>only wanted to marry Kyousuke to be closer to Kirino
Not only, that was just one reason. See literally everything else she says about Kyousuke in that scene about how he treats her and so on.

Ayase is a gay

>And the fact that she only wanted to marry Kyousuke to be closer to Kirino. That's a pretty cunt move.
I don't think you're remembering the scene correctly user. She loved both of them.

Yep this the behavior of someone who simply wanted to get close to a guy's sister alright

gay

Yurishits out

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=KNxaH9Fu_h8

bi

Man this season must be really winding down miserably if this is what Sup Forums is resorting to shitposting about. I wasn't aware this show had even been remotely relevant in years.

gay

He is, at first Ayase had no real interest in him but thought of marrying to be Kirino's sister.

What actually makes Ayase shit is that she is by far the most violent, conveniently lies to herself to be friends with Kirino and then she shits on Kirino as well. She claims they are super duper best friends but then she can suddenly lie to Kirino several times and use her of so cherished gift from Kirino to try to get closer to Kyousuke.

straight

Get over it, she molested Kanako, had at least 2 weird foot fetish scenes with Kuroneko and she is definitely sexually interested in Kirino as well.

bi tendency, but inclined towards male more

Stop trying to twist every character's motives to fit your ridiculous kirino victim complex. It's fucking stupid. If she was that evil then kirino would hate her

AYASE
Y
A
S
E

Kirino
>Brothersexual but sexually attracted to small female body types

Ayase
>Bisexual tending towards female

Kuroneko
>Bisexual tending towards male

Kanako
>Straight but likes teasing bi friends

Bridget
>Gay as fuck

love that picture

If she was a main character I would have backed her all the way, Her design is so fucking sexy.

Kuroneko and Saori are the only two you need.

>tending towards female
male*

She's crushed on two girls and one guy, she tends towards female.

Funny how you immediately go for the ad hominem. All of what I said are 100% canon, you can try to actually argue against it but you know you can't so you rather attack me instead.

You call anything a crush

Not him but are you actually denying she had a crush on Kirino and Ruri?

>All of what I said are 100% canon
All of what you said only makes some sense if you ignore everything Ayase says and does in that final scene except for the brief bit where she says that being Kirino's sister sounds appealing to her.

No one's even denying that she's gay for Kirino, I dunno how anyone can watch that final scene and not see her being attracted to Kyousuke as well though unless they just outright ignore most of it..

it's not about quantity
it's about quality

Well she ends up with Ruri so that's pretty gay.

>had no real interest in him
So what was the point of this scene then? >What actually makes Ayase shit is...
What does any of that have to do with anything being talked about though? It just sounds like you dislike the character (which is fine) so you're twisting and selectively ignoring scenes in order to justify said opinion
to dislike Ayase you don't even have to resort to that, like you said she's overly violent and controlling

>if you ignore everything Ayase says and does in that final scene
Doesn't even matter because everything I referred to happened before that scene. I never said she wasn't attracted to him, I said she denied that for 8 volumes, treated him like shit during that time and conveniently lied to Kirino several times, which is all true.

there's no other choice
she would end up with onii-san if he didn't reject her

I said "at first". That scene is in volume 10, over a year after they first met. Ayase herself said that when she first saw Kyousuke she didn't think he was anything special.

> I never said she wasn't attracted to him
The conversation you jumped into started from an user saying literally this. When someone said that the user wasn't remembering the scene correctly, you said that they were

>pure, not a degenerate
>best fashion sense
>voiced by Hayamin
>a cleaner version of Kirino, without the shallow fetishes (no fang, dyed hair, manicures)
>whipped some shape into Kyousuke, king of faggots through the iron fist of MORALS

Ayase is the real man's choice. She is a proper young lady who has all of Kirino's positive traits and none of her faults. There is no critical flaw to her and frankly, if you choose her from the onset, she would be the sweetest most loving creature in this genre of anime.

OreImo would have made anime great again if Ayase had won. Instead, the DQN imouto won over better candidates. Sad!

you're the expert Mr.Trump

>I said she denied that for 8 volumes
what reason would she have for instantly falling head over heels for the guy?

>treated him like shit during that time and conveniently lied to Kirino several times
because of their shared habits which she (and most others) viewed as disgusting? As stated over and over again? Kyousuke & Kirino aren't the "normal" ones here, they say as much themselves at the end even (with the declaration that they don't particularly care)

>Well she ends up with Ruri

where did he lost his right elbow

Ayase looks more like Kyousuke's sister than Kirino in all honesty

>claims not to care about what the public might think about his morals
>doesn't go for the harem end possibility that was available to him
boo

>you're twisting and selectively ignoring scenes in order to justify said opinion
I'm just listing the shitty things she did. Nothing twisted about that and bitching about me being selective is pretty stupid in that context, you can't be not selective.

>He is, at first Ayase had no real interest in him but thought of marrying to be Kirino's sister.
>at first
>meaning at the beginning
Reading comprehension.

>what reason would she have for instantly falling head over heels for the guy?
Instantly is incredibly stupid, as I said she even said she didn't think he was anything special. Like the other girls she fell for him over the course of the series, seeing to what lengths he goes to help them, and especially Kirino, and how helpful he is in general. It's pretty much impossible to tell when any of the girls fell in love with him.

I don't even understand the second part of your post. Ayase deluded herself into thinking it's Kyousuke's fault that Kirino is an otaku and shit on him because of that. She did that so she could think of Kirino as the victim and stay friends with her, that's why she said that she will protect Kirino at the end of volume 2.

this
ayase should be the imouto instead

All the characters have flaws and do stupid shit, that's what makes them interesting characters. But they all care about each other and in the end they are all forgiven and remain friends, none of them are evil, arguably with the exception of Manami.

"Ayase… If you have made up with Kuroneko, you must already know why
she broke up with Kyousuke."
"…I know. Because Kirino doesn't want onii-san to have a girlfriend, right?"
"Despite that, you are still going to confess?"
"Yes."
I nodded. No matter what Kirino thought, I had made my decision.
"…Also, don't you hate him Ayase? That was why I asked you to take care
of him… Did you lie to me?"
"No!"
"———"
"I didn't lie. I hate him. I've always hated him. I thought so. But… after
many talks… after the time he helped us make up… I didn't know how to
thank him. He has always helped us; he did everything he could for us…"
"………"
"I don't know when I started to like him. I don't know how to put it into
words. That's why —"
"Even if we break up because of this, you will confess?"
"No. It's not like that."
"So why —"
I interrupted her and shouted from the top of my lungs.
"I love Kirino as much as I love onii-san!"
"I will use my own method, which is different from onee-san's, to restore
the relationship between Kirino and onii-san! I confessed to onii-san so
that he and I could stay together… We could stay together Kirino! Just like
I'd stay with you Kirino! I will not give up! Do you have any problem with
that!"

>Ayase deluded herself into thinking it's Kyousuke's fault
She honestly believed it to be the case for a good while, it was part of what fed into her general confusion about how nice Kyousuke seemed to be all the time later on

>and shit on him because of that
because said hobby was viewed as disgusting, yeah. It took her a long time to accept it. I don't find that this makes her shitty.

True, everybody is pretty flawed but I personally find Ayase, Manami of course excluded, the worst because she isn't a chuuni like Kuroneko and stayed ignorant because it was just so convenient to her, just like it was convenient to lie to Kirino to get closer to Kyousuke. The last one is the main reason I dislike her, she always goes on about how great friends she and Kirino are, how close they are and how Kirino is the most important to her but then she just lies straight in her face when it comes to Kyousuke. She isn't evil but I can't really stand her.

>lie to Kirino to get closer to Kyousuke
Read the quote I posted. She never lied.

She can't have both Onii-sama and Kyousuke, user.