archive.is/QECaw
archive.is/UPgdi
archive.is/AxIE2
archive.is/Ho8RU
archive.is/ZpjU8
archive.is/B1AxI
archive.is/HOAgN
archive.is/60HOa
independent.co.uk/voices/uber-ban-london-ride-hailing-app-company-employees-taxi-drivers-customer-safety-women-protect-a7961231.html
youtu.be/9kAEoCHANYY
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4058592/2017-09-20-CEG-to-FBI-Trump-Campaign-Defensive.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Still think a wall can stop it?

Krumpf

Reminds me of pic related.

I love Kellyanne.

Who I just missed on Fox apparently.

>North Korea warns it may test H-bomb as Kim calls Trump ‘deranged’" Kim's foreign minister said North Korea could consider a hydrogen bomb test of an unprecedented scale over the Pacific Ocean
archive.is/rj0Pw

>Trump tweets that North Korea's Kim Jong Un 'will be tested like never before'
archive.is/QECaw

>U.S. Navy carrier drills with Japanese navy amid North Korean tension
archive.is/UPgdi

>Defying Trump, Iran says will boost missile capabilities: Rouhani speaking at a military parade said new ballistic missile with range of 1,200 miles capable of carrying several warheads
archive.is/AxIE2

>US, Russian Generals Meet to Discuss Deir El-Zour Tensions: Russia admitted that it had deployed special forces with pro-government forces in the province and accused the US-backed SDF of firing on Syrian government forces in the area
archive.is/Ho8RU

>Israeli jets reportedly strike weapons depot outside Damascus: three separate airstrikes target area known to be a Hezbollah stronghold; Israel mum on alleged attack
archive.is/ZpjU8

>Nasrallah says Hezbollah prepared for war with Israel, USA
archive.is/B1AxI

>Turkey accuses US of hypocrisy as it joins Russia for further military action in Syria: Turkey is part of the US-led coalition against Isis but ties have become strained over Washington's support for the Syrian Kurdish militia YPG
archive.is/HOAgN

>Donald Trump Plans to Allow Special Forces, CIA to Target Low-Level Jihadis Outside War Zones: The changes will allow the targeting of low-level foot soldiers, whereas previously the Obama administration had restricted capture-and-kill missions to radical Islamist leaders and those who posed a significant and immediate security threat to the US
archive.is/60HOa

Pete Hegseth a cute

neat

You can't escape them even when you are on the shitter

>Rule 1 and 2 have no meaning anymore

Trajan

independent.co.uk/voices/uber-ban-london-ride-hailing-app-company-employees-taxi-drivers-customer-safety-women-protect-a7961231.html

FUCK YES
(((UBER))) BTFO
CHADS AND ROASTIES BTFO

DEFEND THIS

>Spirits, ghosts, goblins and ghouls

None of that shit is real

tfw you had relatives that volunteered for the wrong side in the Spanish Civil War

shows why doors don't work

wtf gran

So she saves money by not paying the corrupt airline monopoly more money?

They don't require your belief.

t. occultist

Is she paying for it

She's rich as fuck, it's her private jet

She uses her own jet and doesn't bill the government, I don't see a problem

(((Uber))) and (((taxis))), they'rz both scum imo

You would be surprised what exists in this world.

Goblins are real and Trump is getting in bed with them

youtu.be/9kAEoCHANYY

Occultist is code for underemployed fat girl

>doesnt use taxpayer money to fly

IMPEACH!!!!!

What ever happened to Katrina?

> Lots of upper people are on edge.

One thing I can ensure: no country was ever formed at the ballot box meaning they'll either put up or shut up

Belief in the supernatural is highly correlated with liberalism. They are both mental disorders.

The better question is what ever happened to AJ Delgado.

A great Emperor.

What's wrong with these types of people? Like I'm being serious here. From what I can gather in that .webm, that kid wanted to use that stall, but it was locked. He probably tried to jiggle the door a bunch to no avail. I'm guessing the dude on the shitter said "occupied" a bunch. This had to have been over like 30 seconds because the dude on the shitter whipped out his phone and started recording this unbelievable encounter. Then the kid, (this is where I'm confused) decided he really wanted to use that stall so he crawled under the door to get inside.

I assume he thought the door was erroneously locked on an empty stall? Did he not hear the guy on the shitter? Is there just no forethought here and didn't realize even though someone was saying it was occupied to him that there was someone in there and he needed visual confirmation for his brain to realize "well there's someone there so I can't go there"?

So many questions. I just don't understand how some brains work. I'm actually being serious, not like "hahaha fucking beaners looool". What is going on with that kid's brain? After going in, he seemed to struggle to understand the situation before leaving.

TRUMP HAS JUST ORDERED A NUCLEAR STRIKE ON PYONGYANG

You mean Trump is deporting them.

The graph above is from Audacious Epigone:

The interesting question is the gap between Bush’s 2004 performance and McCain’s in 2008 (which was worse than Trump’s in 2016).

The usual explanation is that it has to do with how legal immigrants are desperately devoted to amnesty for illegal immigrants. Of course, McCain and Bush were too, so that doesn’t make all that much sense.

More plausible is that immigrants sensed in Obama, even though he was technically born in an American state (having become one two years before), a fellow non-autochthon.

A third explanation is that the Bush-Rove plan to convert immigrants to GOP supporters by boosting their homeownership through more credulous down payment and income documentation standards was working well in booming late 2004, but had exploded by late 2008. For some reason, however, the economic events of 2008 are not supposed to be related to the political outcome of 2008.

>Pedophile country

>trump manning up
Lol, fake news

are we now so fat we are actually ready for this monstrosity finally?

Yeah, but there's nothing more unsettling than a grown adult sitting in the back of an economy car while the shotgun seat is empty.
It's one thing to be in the back of a painted cab co. Crown Vic, but it's just a grey Yaris it's creepy as shit.
What you don't like the picture?

>Who would win?
>A shitload of passenger vehicles, or:
>One fighter jet

Didn't they do an experiment where they gathered all the ingredients of the human body, and there was like a .01% of that they could never account for and they deduced it was the spirit? Pretty sure that happened.

>A shitload of passenger vehicles
Since nobody seems to care when they attack

No that didn't happen.

>Video games

duke nukem?

>nM9SpL5A

(you) are retarded

She got impregnated by Jason Miller who then broke it off with her when he found out because he's a fucking nigger?

He's amusing in his stupidity.

DEFEND THIS!!!

My mistake then. Hey I left my fedora at home, do you have an extra one in your locker I could borrow for today? I'm going to ask Sally to the Winter Ball in our dance class in front of everybody.

Just in time for the 23rd

I hope the little shit dies or gets deported, too

>you are retarded
>posts userID instead of normal replying because of an honest belief that the illuminating cuts checks based on the number of replies a post gets

Maybe he'll get it one day

I keep seeing this posted. Please tell me a Nazi immediately shoots them both.

Shit is getting real lads. Quick rundown.

>Grassley has been investigating the Trump Dossier
>he seems to be the closest to finding the real truth
>He wants to know if the FBI briefed the Trump campaign that Manafort could potentially be compromised by the Russians
>His investigation has led him to McCain
>He wants to know what McCain knew, when he knew it, and any and all involvement in the Dossier
>This could end with McCain having to testify under oath
>McCain is fucking mad

What we know is that the Dossier was commissioned to find dirt on Trump. Whether it was McCain, Jeb, Rubio, Hillary, or whoever else we don't know. This dossier was obviously bullshit and then it was used to obtain warrants so the Obama administration could spy on Trump's campaign. Finding the truth about the dossier is key to everything.

Before you do that, you should do the magic occult spell for attraction. You'll need a piece of her hair and some dirt from a grave yard.

Why's everyone here always asking for shit to be DEFENDed?
What am I a fucking security guard? Fuck off

Too many jews for my liking today on F&F

I'm two levels deeper than you assume

>For some reason, however, the economic events of 2008 are not supposed to be related to the political outcome of 2008.

I wouldn't say unrelated, but the Bush/Rove push for amnesty after the 2004 win was the genesis for the divisions on immigration you see today. Rick Perry was almost boo'ed off stage in the 2008 primary debates for suggesting illegals be treated with compassion.

Here, have a (you) I'm not giving to >nM9SpL5A

No. And the nigger is part of the good guys

>nobody seems to care when they attack
Or why.

Why is everybody ganging up on him? Not caring enough to pay attention to meta

Why would they put this in Wolfenstein?

I would, but I've learned every occult spell that doesn't include eye of newt is fake news.

Yes. Faggot left that part out.

Doubtful. But who cares?

Thank you for defending me from the occultists.

They can't! As a tiny-handed american gaming was all I had left.

Probably cause of the >stein

Fucken based. Make sure you don't discuss it on Sup Forums though, games aren't political.

just a tard that called Trump a punk bitch in the last thread and is now going on about off topic shit

Because the game is made by jews, catered to tumblr. Like literally every game coming out these days

Did you hear about COD: Niggers in Berlin?

Because it's (((Bethesda)))

This post is pretty lengthy like pasta, but I'll answer it
From what I have seen, the technique is to get in, unlock the door, then steal a phone while someone is on the shitter
So as you can see, the spic had done the first two steps, and all that is left is taking the phone from the guy with his pants around his ankles

Fox and friends is so terrible

You hacked me!!!

Here is Grassley's letter to FBI Direct Wray.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4058592/2017-09-20-CEG-to-FBI-Trump-Campaign-Defensive.pdf

>(((Bonnie Ruberg)))

Duly noted, added to filter

Most of Sup Forums is more /x/ than /x/.

BUT THEY'RE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE

That's not all that's heating up

t. arizona

Reminds me of that running gag in Young Frankenstein where Dr. Frankenstein asked everyone to pronounce it like a jewish name.

I'm not, just taking the piss

Handlet here. The reason I didn't buy an Xbox right away and instead asked for a Gamecube for Christmas was because when I played the Xbox at the store I couldn't use the sticks very well. That one moment is like a butterfly effect on who I turned in to. Sure, call me a Sup Forumsirgin, I've given up on video games since but those video games had an effect. It's like whatever hobby you had as a kid, imagine if it was different.

Yeah, and look, they're behind us 100%!

>Fronkensteen

>"PLEASE LET OBAMACARE COLLAPSE SO PEOPLE CANNOT AFFORD HEALTHCARE

>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!"