What do we use to keep track of Anime we watch?

What do we use to keep track of Anime we watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/animelist/Ruggarell?status=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brain

>we

MAL

myanimelist.net/animelist/Ruggarell?status=2

fag

MAL

Excel spread shit with a score that I gave it at the time and when I completed. If I rewatch it, I will create a separate column of the score after the rewatch.

if you aren't using MAL you're using something inferior and are in denial about it.

I keep all the shows I finish in a hard drive with a sorted directory by year/season, and icons on each of my folders.
All you faggots saying MAL need to lurk more

anilist

>What do we use to keep track of Anime we watch?
I just remember what episode I'm up to for everything I'm currently watching. I save MAL for scoring stuff I've already finished.

Taiga

I have a page in a notebook where I keep track of the latest episode of each show I've watched so I know where to pick back up.

>scoring anime
>thinking anyone gives a shit about your reductive rating
>wanting your opinion to be aggregated with those of MAL users

I don't.
Admittedly I've redownloaded a series only to realize I've already watched it when seeing the first episode, but it's never been that big of an issue that I need to have a list to cross reference whenever I decide to pick something up.

Mikan Overrated garbage,I'm glad Atsushi Ootsuki will never allow XEBEC to show us her nipples,she's just crap.

Just use what you want who cares what others think.

MAL is simple and easy to use, Why do you need to go out of your way to create a table in fucking word or excel just to prove a point.

My brother.

Pen and paper

Why do you need a table? I just keep a list, which is easier than using an online database.

My hard drive

>we

kill yourself newshit