Zangetsu is not actually zangetsu

>zangetsu is not actually zangetsu

I haven't been into Bleach for a long time. How many plot holes did this twist create?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnEz_FLWwcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

zangetsu is zangetsu. Its just that the new villain also resembles Zangetsu

Zangetsu is and always has been Zangetsu. However, Zangetsu is also Zangetsu, so now there are two Zangetsu.

>How many plot holes did this twist create?
None because it was foreshadowed in the first 100 chapters.

None. Kubo=God

None.

There are no plot holes in Bleach, rukia not killing that first hollow asides.

>I'm a speedwatcher

Now fuck back off to Sup Forums

What? Plot holes? In Bleach?

Bleach is perfect you fucking inbred. There ARE NO plotholes in bleach. Kubo is the greatest writer in Japan right now and I'm FUCKING sick and FUCKING tired of him not getting the props he deserves by ASSHOLES who don't even have the worth to read his poetry. GOD IS KUBO AND KUBO IS GOD.

Truly one of the few 9s in this series.

He's still technically Zangetsu. Zangetsu is the name of Ichigo's Zanpakuto, which in turn is shaped by his inner spirit. Ichigo has two inner spirits, just like the other Shinigami who have two Zanpakuto. One is the manifestation of his Shinigami powers (Shiro, the Hollow) and the other is the manifestation of his Quincy powers (Young Yhwach, Old Man Zangetsu). Together they make both blades of Zangetsu.

Before, the Quincy spirit forced the Shinigami spirit out to protect Ichigo. His Hollow transformations was the Old Man Zangetsu allowing Shiro to intervene, which is why they only happened when Ichigo was completely fucked.

As for plot holes, it didn't really create any because Kubo is the kind of writer that just scatters plot points through his work with the intention of maybe picking them up later if he remembers. There is foreshadowing, but it's pretty impossible to pick up on without this new information. It just turned everything we had established about Ichigo's powers on it's head.

>How many plot holes did this twist create?

None, actually. Learn to Kubo.

I saw Tite Kubo at a grocery store in Karakura Town yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about hirako's bankai or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any reiatsu infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Bleach is ded

And is all Kubo's fault

Fuck you Kubo, fuck you.

Is this some new copypasta?

Dat 7
:3

>new

How many genuie asspulls are actually there in Bleach? People say things like Yammy being Espada Zero, but usually those were foreshadowed or explained in a way that makes sense. Like Yammy never called himself Espada 10 and Ulquiorra did say that Yammy wasn't at full power. Nel did mention that the Espada are only made of sindle digit numbers and 10 is obviously not a single digit.

So how many genuie asspulls are there in Bleach and which? It's unlikely that a long runner like Bleach has zero asspulls.

Man I've forgotten how hard Kubo does Kuboing

It's at least a few years old.
I don't know what the original version was though.

Aizen aside?

Ryan Gosling, I think.

This is what a call a hottie

>"I've actually been watching and manipulating you since you were born"

Vasto Lord form was so sexy. No homo.

Friendly reminder that he makes sweet sneaky love to Rangiku

I would go full homo for that bruh, and I would regret nothing

Did you enjoy his death? :D

there is no hole in the void

Aizen was trying to fuck with Ichigo's mind and well he was indirectly the reason Ichigo was born. He probably deluded himself in being the responsible for his birth and technically he is Ichigo's grandfather from his hollow side.

none if you have a 3 digit IQ

None and the day the twist dropped Sup Forums exploded in KUBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs because the more we looked back into it, the more consistent and more blatant the twist's misdirection turned out to be.

wait, what?

This image made me upset in so many different ways.

Where does Tensa Zangetsu falls in all this?

I didnt read / watch bleach since the rukia rescue arc .Should i start now ?

Yes. Read it.

It made perfect sense and was foreshadowed so consistently over a decade that it triggered one existential crisis after another for people who were still reading the series.

Unsure. I say Ichigo had the right idea. "I don't care what you guys say, you're both Zangetsu to me" was his reaction. It's easily the best solution.

It's fun like eating thumbtacks

As someone who've read the manga, I say the "I'm not Zangetsu, your hollow is" was unneeded. They didn't need the old man to deny being Zangetsu.

When The hollow grows stronger Tensa/Yhwach becomes weaker thus younger

No.

Ichigo always assumed he was his Zanpakutou powers, Zangetsu, and the old man never bothered to correct his impression of him. The guy may have been serving as an intermediary for Zangetsu's power but he himself was not his sword spirit.

I love the way Kubo draws her hair.

So what happened to his lizardman hollow form?

Will ichigo ever use the hollow mask transformation again? That was the coolest shit maybe he can combine it with all the new stuff he got since then. Also wish his fullbring transformation got more screentime.

No need for it. Essentially he IS the mask now.

Subjugated, accepted, incorporated fully into his new forms.

I mean it might become a mask in time. He only just forced the powers to the surface. And anything goes after he uses Bankai.

I can see his bankai being the full hollow form, maybe with a few small changes.

And his holy form being like Mugetsu, the Mugetsu he used against Aizen being a Letzt Stil of sorts.

I mean, once Ichigo used Mugetsu, he did start to look more like Yhwach, black hair, red eyes and all that. Even the black energy around his body like Yhwach has now.

Well guess i need to catch up. I know he has the powers of a quincy and seeing this he still has the hollow stuff. There must be some combine all for a super transformation coming up.

wait wait what holy fuck
Is that Ichigo now?

I stopped reading when that Quincy King of whatever appeared and I thought man this Kubo again... fuck
But damn, damn, damn, I need to see that Ichigo
I hate you guys, or love you, I'm not sure yet

Seriously, that is one very sexy Ichigo, I need to catch up asap

Yep, newest form. Full power Ichigo.

He mixed a Gran Rey Cero with a Getsuga.

>full power

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I asked this last thread, but is that a heart in her eye?
Or just Kubo being Kubo?

>Full power Ichigo
It's not even a bankai.

Gin probably has a pencil dick.

Well the Hollow once did say he was Zangetsu. There are several twists actually because one character assumed something and the character who knew the truth just never bothered correcting it.

OK, access to full power. My bad.

Is a heart

Given how they're "one & the same", I say they're both the sword spirit. This is like if one side of a coin said "I'm not part of this coin"

Ah, okay. Scrap my response then. I get what you mean.

Well, he kind of was.
Or he atleast thought he was because he deluded himself into thinking that he's the reason for Ichigo's existence because he's got an ego the size of the Soul Society.

Hurry up user, don't wanna miss out on the fun next week.

>Kubo is the best writer in Japan

What a strange way to say Asano Inio

According to Ichigo, Zangetsu never lied, so when he said "I'm Tensa Zangetsu" in the Dangai training, it was probably true.
But all in all, both the old man and the hollow always said they where the same thing, and how they appeared only depended on who was more powerful in that particular moment. Which, if you consider that basically his Quincy powers have ALWAYS been suppressing his hollow, means that he never was at full power. Also, there's a few things of interest:
Until recently, Ichigo only had a proper zanpakuto when he was using Rukia's.
Ichigo's OP reiatsu only really awakens when Ishida tries to use his reiatsu as quincy power to shoot his arrows.
Old Man has been able to create sham zanpakutos all the time, he does that both in the inner world, and when materialize by Ichigo for bankai training.
Ichigo couldn't actually hear the name the Old Man said the first time they meet.
In the end, Ichigo acknowledges that Zangetsu, ultimately, is just himself.

>fun next week

you mean when we inevitably switch to something else less interesting for 12+ chapters? :b

Biggest fucking asspull in this manga is that Lieutenant CONVENIENTLY having a god-killing sword to kill Omnipotent Lille.

A slightly smaller asspull was Barragan's death.

Fuck that shit I dropped it after that.

>Heart Pupils

Yeah okay, you want his dick super hard right now right there, we get it.

It's a bit inappropriate to get drenched in front of the new soul king though.

>:b
What is that even.

>kill

>"one & the same"
That reminds me about a song I really like which sounds a lot like Ichigo describing himself after reforging the swords. Probably posted it already, but fuck it.

Cynic - Moon Heart Sun Head

youtube.com/watch?v=NnEz_FLWwcM

The irony there is that, if Zangetsu is him, that time Ichigo was still "himself".

Overall, I prefer to accept the original explanation that the two are one & the same. Ichigo said they're both Zangetsu & I'm sticking with it.

A stupid smiley that does not belong in my post.

I'd classify it as sardonic amusement, though.

I can't shake the feeling that he has the number 4 on his face and it somehow matters.

It was about Flying Lotus

I love the way Yhwachgetsu uses sklaverei on "Hollow Ichigo" there.

Bleach is probably the worst manga I've ever sorta enjoyed reading

>It's a bit inappropriate to get drenched
Can you blame her?

I don't know, Nemu pulled something pretty much on the same level, Kira being alive too.
Honestly the thing I would have never expected is FUCKING LUPPI, of all people, appearing again in this arc. I mean he was basically a jobber whose only reason for existing was trolling Grimmjow.

Are other mangaka even trying?

Kira's zanpakuto was always broken

The entire Fullbringer arc. Fullbringers as a whole are pretty asspullish, as well as forcing Chad into it's classification because "lolmyskinismytotem" . Even Inoue fits the classification of full ringers more than Chad, and she was never officially recognized as one.

Yeah, he was just a little unhinged.

>yfw Ichigos sisters are his 2 Zanpakutos

It's not the same without the glasses

In a mystical world where many attacks are energy/projectiles/nonsense, not really

>she was never officially recognized as one.
Because she isn't one.

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

It didn't kill Lille and Nanao is named after the Ise grand shrine that houses the sacred mirror. And more importantly that sword is most likely what made the Soul King loose his body parts.

Barragan wasn't really an asspull. It was quite clever actually.

Where do you even see hearts?

Will he finally indulge that brother complex those two have?
You know they need it.

Especially Yuzu.

Well it's Kubo, Ichigo's a Quincy and we know he absorbs reishi from his opponents. Add that into the fact that the only 2 people in the series that Ichigo has killed have been Ulquiorra and Ginjo and when Ulquiorra died he broke down into reishi, like all hollows.

Yeah I could very well see Ichigo pulling a lanza del relampago out of his ass in the next few chapters.

>yfw Karin spinoff never

Nemu is known for having tons of shit in her body. Szayel also died because he ate Nemu. And Kira isn't alive. He's a zombie like Bambietta, Luppi or Rose.