nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26846829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feels good

Like a lolicon.

I want to cum inside her young pussy.

I want to be the Chino.

Hey, me too!

She's so cute and smol.

Worried about getting rabbit shit on my head.

Worth it.

How would Chino react to being raped?
Would she fight back? Cry or plead for you to stop? Just go dead inside?

STOP, You have violated the law.

>Just go dead inside

This.

Me too! Maybe we can do a three, or I guess it would be, four way! It's not gay when there's a girl in the middle, remember!

The sweet and tiny law.

She will use her ventriloquism to make it sound like a policewoman is coming.

Why people gotta make lewd thoughts of the pure SoL girls.

> Pure

I needed this in my life.

I want to absolutely wreck Chino's little loli pussy with my adult dick.

Like rubbing one out

The scroll was better

I want to amputate Chino's limbs and install her in my toiler so that she can't move, use her as a personal toilet for everything, piss and shit in her mouth and then have my ass licked clean, and use her pussy as an onahole. Her meals would consist of her own shit and piss mixed with powdered nutrients and force fed to her through a tube when I'm not using her.

that's not very nice user

I want to commit a crime.

I want to drink her sweet pee.

The dick is strong, lulush. The dick is stronger than everything.

She would cry out for Tippy and Tippy will transform into his true form and beat your ass.

My wife Chino is so cute

Why don't we find out? I'll take the back.

Especially when she's being gangraped by Sup Forumsnons and you stand alone in a dark corner watching and masturbating your 3 inch dick awkwardly.

Like committing a crime.

I'll take her peehole then.

when did ayaya become a lolicon?

They're doing Hibiki the boat cosplaying as my wife. Chino's safe with me at my place.

German Chino on a boat!

>Sharo
>pure
$10.50 say otherwise.

Your shitty meme doesn't say jack shit but that you're shitposting on a imageboard.

That's just your point of view.

What is this from?

You mean like this?

Use google image search. It's edited though to match a headcanon.

Boku no Gochuumon

I want her to squat over my face and shit in my mouth.

Kill yourself.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26846829

You're just mad because you can't even scrape together the necessary four dollars for a bunny blowjob.

I don't fuck lesbians, I'm not a piece of trash, sorry.

At least link the original, not the headcanon one.

Reminder that kisses are free.

>I don't fuck lesbians, I'm not a real man, sorry.
No surprise there.

Japan doesn't make headcanon, go shitpost on /trash/ again.

It's just a phase since they are still young. The older girls probably have an interest in men already.

Your video is proof they do. The point is that the video is edited, post the original.

Mocha wants to fuck Rize and Aoyama wants to fuck Sharo. So no, they're old and lesbians, it isn't a phase.

Is there a single prostitute on this planet cuter than Sharo? I dare you to find one. Protip: you can't.

Anyone since Sharo isn't one.

No there isn't one as cheap and as cute as her. We're lucky she exists.

>They are old
By no means. They are still young and frolic among themselves but they all must have a healthy interest in men already that they are too shy to discuss because they were raised pure.

>Mocha wants to fuck Rize and Aoyama wants to fuck Sharo
>source: my ass

I want to book Sharo late at night when she's about to finish up the business and go to sleep, but then rape her instead and steal all the money she made.

Noway I'd allow that. She'd get traumatized and won't be able to work anymore.

Try watching the show.

25 is not young anymore, they're called Christmas cake for a reason, and no, they aren't interested in anything else.

Don't make this thread worse than it is.

KumaMiko retroactively made me interested in Gochi since they are from the same studio.

I skipped it because it looked kinda boring, tame SoL, but is it comedic? Maybe at least lewd?

It's full of lewd hetero undertones.

There's noway I would go there, the Gochiusa thread is right here.

Look at this thread. All the fanbase can think about is fucking, sex, cum, dicks, rape, etc. That should give you an idea of how lewd the show is.

Yeah, you only make the gochiusa thread worse with your presence.

Good.

Pov.

One of the first few scenes has some usagis changing clothes on screen, and one of the two the pool episodes in S1 had swimsuits simply exploding out of existence. It's pretty lewd.

poi?

Sup Forums sees lewd in everything. I do too. But I'm more interested in knowing if it is comedic. Other SoLs like the aforementioned KumaMiko or LoveLab are fun because of their comedic attempts, but stuff like K-ON is just boring.

There are no jokes, it's just SoL and the only interesting thing was a joke was the coffe and gween tea scene. It's fanservice and girls doing cute things.

it's funny when you're drunk

This is the funniest scene of the first seeason.

Cocoa wants to suck my Cockoa.

Seems like worth a shot. Thanks.

Feels great.

Tickling occasionally finds its way into series, even if only for a couple seconds, and I just love it.

What did she mean by that? No kissing until marriage?

You mean kumamiko simply made you interested in gochiusa.

Retroactively making you interested would mean it made you from the past interested rather than the you in the present which has seen Kumamiko.

No Cockoas until marriage.

Actually DSM-V has changed things so none of those cases are diagnosable. Simple attraction no longer counts, you must perform a sexual act now.

No kissing or getting close to nasty Sup Forumsnons or any user of Sup Forums in general.

You want me to beat up your ass?

Literally the best Cocoa doujin

>Sharo in five years

You made an effort to reply seriously to a meme picture user.

A true gentleman and patrician.

When it comes to eating shit, does Chino prefer the giving or the receiving end?

>she surely wouldn't be a lesbian anymore

I'd also drink her piss.

Yeah that'd be right after her adolescence ends.

It depends if it's with Cocoa or someone else.