Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/22/australian-senator-breastfeeds-baby-moving-motion-parliament/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats an attractive lady

>Sup Forums BTFO

if anything deserves a ban it should be shit like this.

>you can stare, i dont care
excellent then

Room for one more?

>"Boob Juice"
>Tits hanging out in public.
>Attention whore.

Children having children.

Why are you so mad?

>White mother
>White child
>Breastfeeding
I have no problem we with this and neither should anyone else who believes in the 14 words. Just make sure she doesn't get groped by niggers.

She's in the alcohol section. That can't be good for the baby.

Breast feeding is good for kids. Women should be encouraged to breastfeed their children as much as possible.
Do not belive nestle and similar jew lies that any kind of artificial formula shit can replace mothers milk.

There are 'people' in this world who think you can btfo Sup Forums or doesn't understand that Sup Forums is always right and it's never a surprise.

>breastfeeding in a liquor store

disgusting desu

Weird coincidence, she is in a liquor store

Honestly I dont care if a woman breast feeds in public, as long as they dont care if people stare, or take pictures, or talk about it, or say "nice tits, lady".

She's taking the baby to meet its metaphorical father.

Can these insufferable cunts do anything without posting about how badass it makes them? Breast feeding is fine but fuck, just do it without making some massive song and dance about it and maybe everyone else will do the same.

This

Well not as much as possible. I once saw a britbong brestfeeding her +5 years old kids on tv.

mommy pls

Idk maybe it'll shame others to not use (((forumla))) because the government buys it

There's something about that perky thing
Not the tits, the nose

It's not that big a deal. She's trying to make it a big deal to get more attention.

One of the biggest benefits is the boost to the baby's immune system. Don't formula your children of you can avoid it at all. Pump and freeze for on the road and off hours feedings.

The bs from this chick is that she is just showing off. Infants generally do not feed well in high traffic/stress environments. Find a bench, put a blanket over, relax yourself and your child.

I wanna suckle on dem big titties too

Lol... sad true... alcoholics are totally married to alcohol.

I'll have what he's having...

>it's boob juice galore
my dick just went inside

Please show Bob.

The son will be raised terribly but I support breastfeeding,

Breastfeeding is normal.
She is white and has a white baby.
I see no problem with this.
We shouldn't disencourage having children, and encouraging breastfeeding is good for the white race.
This.
Natural milk is good.
Bottled estrogen is not.

google.ca/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/22/australian-senator-breastfeeds-baby-moving-motion-parliament/amp/

>Australian senator breastfeed baby in parliament

Sup Forums BTFO

It's milk not juice you fucking stupid cunt

Better this than soy chow

Why do women always act like this is "badass?"

Nobody gives a shit if you breast feed, but I would prefer if you made an attempt to do it privately.

Shes says shes not seeking attention yet took the time to get this photo taken and come up with some ryhme to attach to it.
How the hell is that not attention seeking?
I mean..i know she is, and shes just a hypocrit but fucking hell, these people are delusional as fuck.

It's strategically done because she knows people will critique it and she already has her canned response ready: "What? I'm of age and am a mother. I can't drink cause I have a baby?"

The vanity and attention whore levels are very calculated with this narcissist. Bet she's married to a glasses wearing, beatded cuck. Any girl on the market would know this would make her value tank.

Christ, what is wrong with these cunts?? Distracting, disrespectful and bad for the baby too.

Eh she is rearing a white child. I'll give her some room.

It is purely to be as awkward as possible. It would be like farting as loudly as you can in the most apparent situations because DUDE IT'S NATURAL.

Just wait a few minutes.

Worlds largest non-issue.

Other than a few virgins on pol, virtually nobody in the real world cares about a woman breastfeeding in public besides the women themselves.

They have to post pics like this on social media to pretend they're oppressed when in reality nobody actually gives a shit and goes on about their day.

ANYTIME. ANYWHERE. YOU CAN STARE, I DON'T CARE.

I'LL PISS WHEN I NEED A PISS, HERE OR THERE.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY DICK I STLL DON'T CARE.

Fucking attention whores even with a child they want to show off bwt she is a single mom also, no way anysane man would let their wife do this shit in public withiut have her cover having men lust after her wifes breast as she feeds his child.

Is there some reason she cannot go into a private area instead of becoming aroused by her own public indecency?

Breastfeeding is not the issue.
The attention seeking nature of the woman is the issue. In your home or a private room, go ahead and whip your tits out. In public use a breastfeeding cover.

I swear those who go on Facebook has had half their brain melt over their lifetime. No wonder I fuckin hate the human race

There was a time that women breast-fed and didn't feel the need to broadcast it to the entire world. Women have been breast-feeding since the dawn of time. There is nothing special or heroic about breast-feeding.

Get the fuck out of the way isle blocking bitch

Whats worse is when they complain about the attention they get; when they were seeking that attention.

Should be 'stuffy old Republicans btfo' not pol. The vast majority have no problem with tits out for feeding a child, especially if the woman has a penis.

>virgins on pol
get out of your basement, its mostly just bitter roasties triggered by the sight of children

If they want to push it, having sex in public is totally natural as well. Making babies is natural.

lol ok Mahmoud

I'm a woman and I've breast-fed two children. I never felt the desire to show my breats in public. YOU are BTFO

My Dad has spent the past ten years on Facebook and it has turned him from purple quadrant to SJW.

>breastfeeding in the flavored vodka isle

She's a an entire store dedicated to alcohol, Total wine and more.

not related to politics

>I'm totally not seeking attention
>Gets picture taken breastfeeding in public and posts it online for all to see with a caption about how good you are
The double think here is ridiculous.

Also women cover up when breastfeeding in public because it's a common decency thing. It's showing respect to everyone including yourself.

>You can stare
Sure.

It's overwhelmingly women specifically without children of they're own that have a prob with this. Men don't care. They have shit to do in the real world.

Wow, so empowered. She has tits.

This is unprecedented.

probably because this doesn't bother pol and you take up the board with this horse shit pretending that it does
lurk more you pathetic retard

underrated

But can she insert a liquor bottle fully into her vagina like a crafty nigress? Didn't think so. Not so brave now

This.

Hopefully her diets somewhat clean is my only concern.

>LOOK AT ME I'M MAKING A STATEMENT, I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU CAN'T CRITICISE ME CAUSE I GOT MY TITS OUT

She likes showing off her tits. It isn't any more complicated than that.

Everything is related to politics.
>man is a political animal

I don't know why anyone cares this much either way. It's just strange to do in a store or big public area.
You can almost always find a clean private room to nurse your child in, you could bring a bottle in advance.
And you could just not watch if there's no other option and for some reason a mom nursing her bsby is do disgusting to you.

I have no problem with this. Nature is beautiful and we are part of it.

If anything this makes me appreciate birth and death more because it serves as a reminder how fast the days go.

I feel very tired today. Tired of everything. I think I'm going to feel better after I kill that woman's baby, force-feed its carcass to her and then cut off her tits. Can someone provide me with her full name and address?

since when is Sup Forums against mothers being proper mothers?
leftards are just too retarded, you picture your enemies as cliches you are being fed to by your echo chambers and then think you can trigger them by poiting to something your fantasy opponent would react.
sorry not gonna happen

Wonder how she'll like it when she runs into a lactation fetishist

did you nurse in public, with a cover?

None of us have a problem with this. It's natural, and unoffensive.