How do you watch your anime Sup Forums?

I prefer the quality and color reproduction of a classic CRT myself.

eyes

on smartphone using VR headset

Computer screen on bedside table so I can spend the whole day watching anime while lying in bed, getting up only to cook ramen and pee.

3DS

13 inch laptop, but sometimes

I print out each frame and have my sister read out the transcribed japanese audio

I stream it from random websites in 480p taking a screenshot every frame. I then print every screenshot and turn it into a flip book. My archives take up quite a bit of room but I think it's worth it for the quality.

What if it's a male character?

she makes a deeper voice

I pick one show, usually dubbed, then download all the episodes from kissanime, then upload them to moviemaker, and then cut out all the openings and endings. After that i combine all of the footage, to form one long episode. Then I upload it to my phone and watch it.

>not having a gook sitting in your TV drawing every frame in real time.
Are you even trying?

I have severe epilepsy and can't watch anime, so I have my family watch the anime and then do a sock puppet theater adaptation for me

I wonder if I can get mpv to recreate that classic CRT look for older anime.

I work in anime studio so I usually watch anime on projected screen.

I prefer feeling the anime instead of watching it. I convert the video encode to a morse code, stick electrodes to my testicles and feel the episode through series of weak electric shocks.

I au scriptwriters to hold readings of their latest show in my living room with the VAs.

I don't speak Japanese of course so I have some college students write out the translation to me in real time with yellow marker while I flip through the concept art.

With tilted head

I'm the meme advisory for Commie. I don't actually like anime, but I watch episodes of stuff they're about to release and advise them where to stick a particularly fresh meme.

>feeling the anime

I don't actually like anime so I have a Hollywood studio make a live action adaptation for me.

I subscribed to "Otaku reacts to" chanel on YouTube so I get reactions without having to watch anime.

I imagine watching anime

>watching anime
I want Sup Forums to leave