Mike Isaacson is literally a cuck

This just in: professor giraffe is an ass eating cuckold.

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html
twitter.com/VulgarEconomics
twitter.com/ve_unblockedt
kiwifarms.net/threads/michael-isaacson-vulgareconomics.34428/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gay.

But do you eat ass?

Shocker...

Im investing in rope stock right now. In fact, im pulling out a fat loan and going all in.

all of the antifa are degenerate cult trash.

I'm weak like holy shit are they all really cucks? Hahahaha

>this man is a professor of economics at a criminal justice university

this fag obviously has gay face. to call himself a "cuck" is 100% attention-seeking and wrong. he's a "partner" to a woman in a cultural thrill-seeking sense.

> swedish surname

figures

He's also a tranny.

And a Jew.
We should encourage all Jewish males to become trannies.

He fantasizes about getting dommed by a marxist-leninist.

These aren't from this year, are they?
He didn't seem that shy about being an obvious fag on tv.

Haha fucking faggot... I'm getting tired of getting lectured too by filthy fucking cocksuckers.

In 2012 he admitted to being a rapist.

Yes, that's from this september. When tweets aren't from this year, the year when they were posted will appear next to the tweet.

what a pussy. just go buy the fucking make up.

Why are these "people" so sex obsessed?

How do you feel about democratically run polyamorous ritualistic sex covens, Sup Forums?

their parents and they probably have connections with all that auroville free love cult shit. picture sorta related.

dude what the FUCK

"I just want to feel like continuing to breathe is a useless waste of time"

God, I hope he does too

>a grown man
>considering stealing just to avoid the social interaction

I can see this guy being all

>anyone ever thinking about strangling homeless people (just kidding tho)

finally finds response he was fishing for

>oh yea I have who notebook detailing what id do!

How the fuck did this guy get a tenure?

Oh, he's a proud thief. He's done it a lot before.

I almost wished this nigger lived in SoCal

This is too fucking much lol. Have we reached peak degeneracy?

raped as children, like all sodomites

When i was a kid i had a cat that would come waltzing into my room when i was sad and jump on the bed meowing and start smooching me. I annoyed the shit out of him too, biting on his ears and pulling his tail all the time but he never attacked me and we had a bond better than i have had with most humans since. He used to wait for me every day after school on the front porch (no it wasn't to get inside there was a cat door) and I'd come running up the steps to be greeted with a sweet meow. As i grew older i became a selfish prick and ignored him more often, eventually i moved out and left him with my mum because i was flatting. He got sick and passed away after having practically been emotionally abandoned and i didn't even cry, i still hate myself for that.

Steaming fresh new Antifa logo.
If you want better quality pic feel free to steal the idea.

Because they're losers.

Mike Isaacson also burns bibles.

But protects the Quran because muh oppressed minorities!

>i still hate myself for that
Well, at least you won't make that mistake again.

>peak degeneracy
Not even close.

Do you walk down the street and see public orgies involving both adults and children?

Do you see men cummimg in cups and feeding it to willing strangers?

This degeneracy that we see is actually them HOLDING BACK.

Its not like it will deal with the problem

THIS
Is what we're up against
>mfw all that target practice was a waste of time

whether or not you're gay, David, it's wuite clear that you are an unremitting faggot.

fucking checked

Self loathing fetishized to enjoyment of punishment.
Knows fascists will not punish him, they will just execute him.

I don't give a fuck who or what he sticks his dicklet in.

I do, however, take exception to people who unironically think it's okay to be a neo-Bolshevik and that you hold the moral high ground because your heroes tortured and murdered people only for political convenience or because, you know, they were priests, or owned some shit you wanted.

heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

The 'fascists' - ie nationalists were a **response** to largely Jewish led Totalitarian coups and attempted coups, not the other way around.

Its always okay to punch a Red.

Always.

Hello nigger

Okay, some of the stuff in this thread has to be photo shopped, there's no way a person can be that stupid to post that stuff to the public like that.

This faggot can't even buy nail polish top zozzle I'm not even a fag but I paint my nails, this guys a pathetic bitch

Short people get shit on a lot on this site, but I never had problems from them. Tall people on the other hand, most of them tend to lack intelligence or be socially awkward.

WOW I GUESS THIS GUY IS REALLY GOOD AT SEX WHAT A RARE AND VALUABLE SKILL TALENT

His ancient ancestors suffered through brutal winters, drought, floods, wolf packs, big cats, earthquakes...
They collectively survived and reproduced and their lineage has all led to him. A single being in a history of billions of beings over millenia....

This is odd pasta

t. bluepilled degenerate faggot lover.
It's hilarious that your opposition to commies isn't because of their egalitarian or internationalist nation-wrecking bullshit but instead because "wtf dude, they are totalitarian and kill people."
You should just stop posting altogether. You need to have an IQ over 115 to post here.
Go back to Milo's Facebook discussion group and never return.

this is the typical communist

I've got a theory that most (is not all) the left's political ideology stems from their sexual fantasies. They sometimes let it slip like the gay brit who was trying to defend multiculturalism but blurted out that the growing number of interracial relationships in London was brilliant.

Look it up on his twitter yourself. It's no photoshops, dude. All of this is real.

twitter.com/VulgarEconomics
twitter.com/ve_unblockedt

congratulations. I'm straight. no one cares. Though thank you for serving a biological function in society, by hopefully contributing to the labor force and thus helping the overall community. If all you do is go to clubs, dance, and NEET, you suck though. I hope you are the brawney man lumberjack kinda gay, and not the miami heroin thin with pedostache fag.

Gross.

>blurted out that the growing number of interracial relationships in London was brilliant.
Probably because they want to end whitey.

Why do these people exist

I am pretty sure he is into deepthroating too

There was one post where he said he was pretty sure he'd be able to gobble down a whole cock.

Victims of pedophiles. Has to be.

he wants to kill trump

We have neglected our garden

>Isaac

Fucking why? We've got enough problems.
>t. Orange county

antony weiner?

>hang by his toes

I'm confused, does he intend to violently pull off his toes?

ww3w lad

>Not a fag
>Paints his nails

Pick one, fegit

I was trying to find family members on facebook for snooping and I must have taken a wrong turn

It's a tied up giraffe.

Meme Magic is still real and still very potent.

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

/oneofus/

>waiting till someone is dead before fighting them
the power of... liberalism!

What's wrong w/people?

Jesus.

So this is the mind of the Jew.

This is why the left has this morbid fascination with becoming extinct as a people. They want whites to die because they want themselves to die, but are too much of cowards to just kill themselves.

I honest to God feel bad for any students he "taught."

I WANT TO CURBSTOMP(politically) THIS FAGGOT'S SMUG SMILE OFF HIS FACE

His parents are Morton and Leslie Isaacson, his younger brother who used to be on drugs is Paul Isaacson and his primary girlfriend is Madeline Hale who's another antifa member who worked as a professor. Have fun snooping!

Neato, I feel like there's lots of us from OC. But in addition to that yeah we don't need more fucktards, it's the only nice area in Cali, hopefully we get some more deportations from ICE in the area.

BPD / narcissism disorder

I feel like they should be purged,user.

good work you my best detective.

If you just start googling Jewish names you will find a whole lot of that stuff. It would be interesting to see just how high their per capita rate of sex crimes/cp crimes is. It has to be astronomical even considering how many of them get away with it.

probably could deepthroat a whole lot with a neck as long as his

There's literally nothing wrong with eating ass if it's clean.

duh?

It's the way they have been for thousands of years, and we just haven't gotten rid of them yet.

I have nothing interesting to say.
I just want to bump this thread.

Why is it so juvenile and cringe? Fucking hell

He's from my state? Jesus Christ lads im so sorry

>like
>like
>And like
Do they deliberately go out of their way to talk like faggots or is it just all the (((atrazine))) in the water?

(((Isaacson)))

I just grabbed the info and the pics from Kiwifarms, they've been doxxing him pretty hard. kiwifarms.net/threads/michael-isaacson-vulgareconomics.34428/