Criminale thread

Criminale thread

So the last girl share's the MC's [BLOOD].

Did anyone NOT see that coming?

>All the girls fall for the MC

I hate this trope. Was better when it was just stalker girl desu.

Still, I like the idea for the manga, they just need to build on it more. More criminal hijinks, less high school stuff I can read in any manga.

Less harem would definitely be good. It's not there yet, but it can easily go that way.

I'd like to believe in a world where cute girls don't write you off 5 seconds after they meet ya.

Only 2 girls are really into him, the 2nd girl really wants to put her monster into him.

Assassin-chan is the only real future potential, the other sisters are probably just lonely for attention without any agenda.

New girl it depends on how Lupin MC gets.

Hitman seems to have the best chemistry with mc tbqh fampai

Tell that to the hacker kid. In real life he would be swimming in pussy. In Japan Fantasy land all the girls hate him.

Is this true love?

Really? From my viewpoint guys like him are rejected unless they are rich.

Why are some words quoted, is it to look just to sound『COOL』?

He should just get with the Nurse.

He CAN get rich if he wanted to. But he doesn't since he thinks it would be too easy.

This nigga knows whats up.

What? Maybe when you pass 30 or 40, but for young kids, he's talented, forward, confident, and a bit of a bad boy. I doubt he would be 'swimming is pussy', but he shouldn't have trouble finding a girlfriend if her earnestly tried.

>Make a criminale thread a few hours before this one with the exact same pic, get no replies and thread dies.
Feels bad man.

Whats the latest chapter? 16?

This. Most guys on Sup Forums don't understand how easy it is to get a girl if you look half decent and are forward.

I mean Class rep.

>mfw that extra chapter in volume 1 with rapist-chan tearing clothes apart

Already imported the tank

Chink scans go up to 17.

GOAT moment right here

Maid is a better option.

I like their sister relationship, the first omake with them talking about how they'd be sad if one died was cute. I hope we see more class interactions between different classmates from now on.

Slut

And you love her for it

>she's gonna steal his heart

There are no bad options here user. Yankee-kun knows best.

Best girl.

Best guy.

Stalker-chan is ultra cute.

I feel like an anime adaption is not a matter of "if", but more like "when".

Eerie.

I don't like harems, but I don't mind in this kind of manga when the focus is obviously the comedy. Plus, the girls in the "harem" so far are a stalker and a rapist.

You mean stalker and assassin right?
The rapist rapes everyone who resists

He's just a coward, he doesn't believe in 2D.

She's still part of the harem while having her own harem of victims.

No doubt the MC will awaken in her a desire for handholding and consensual sex in the missionary position.

>she's gonna steal his heart
I'm pretty sure MC's secret power is also something in this manner. We're 16 chapters in and two girls most obviously have feelings for him plus he's pretty much liked by the entire class (liar-kun is the only one who's kind of neutral I guess)
Loli principale may be afraid of him forming the ultimate crime syndicate in the near future

Also fuck this manga has great character development, I end up liking everyone more and more with each chapter, good read, good read

The quality may start to sink once master thief-chan's introduction is finished. We'll probably get a few more fun antics, and then the first real arc begins.

Prediction!

They share the same blood. Which means they're cousins. Which means they played together as kids. Which means he treats her like a little sister, and while the rest of the class is terrified of her he's going to be calmly scolding her for dressing up like a total chuuni and trying to get her to act respectably.

You heard it here first.

You wouldn't rape a assassin.

>Best girl vs best girl
Why the world must be so cruel

I like the namedrops.
Gochiusa was also mentioned in that chapter.

Hey guys. If thief-chan disguises herself as MC and seduces stalker-chan, will stalker-chan sense the difference?

Of course. She knows MC better than MC does.

Yep.

She wouldn't be a true stalker otherwise

>best girl so far is a stalker

for the love of god. do authors not know that girls never stalk guys? what the fuck

Stalker-chan and hitman-chan are easily best girls

Close second is pyro-chan, but that's mostly because I hate the cold too

It's so refreshing to me to see a main girl loving MC and not being fucking tsun about it.

Stalker-chan a best.

I want to know what happened before. Maybe she stalked someone who outright rejected her and she probably didn't took that well. I'm so curious, I'm almost sad this story just started. I can see me marathoning the hell of it if it was longer.

Hot diggity

>Make the other girls fall for MC
>When the main girl is basically already confirmed to win it

Why. Just why.

Bullshit, I had to avoid a stalker chick for the most part of middle school. She ended up moving in with a dude 20 years her senior after microwaving and freezing her hamster to death

Probably stalked someone liked by another girl, and that other girl spread shit about her.

They exist, its just that most of the time they're not adorable bakas and instead disgusting freaks with severe mental issues.

I agree with an inevitable anime adaption, its just its probably got to be at least a year before since its so new, and even if we get one we're going to have to pray its a good adaption keeping all the humor and ridiculousness as close as possible. I'm getting JWWW vibes from this, and we all know how that anime adaption went.

please user... too soon

I want to cuddle with Hitman and tease her about her singing

>Read Jitsu Wa manga
>Laugh my ass off harder than any manga

>Watch Jitsu Wa
>Fall asleep

What happened.

>>All the girls fall for the MC
>I hate this trope

I'm hoping myself that there will be some elaborate "THAT'S HIS HIDDEN POWER" explanation

The voice work in JWWW disappointed me.
It didn't hold a candle to the manga's.

>Tfw enjoying the moment where male cast bantering each other more.

I havent watched the anime, but werent the first bunch of chapters pretty shit? It only starts getting good and original when demon comes in.

That was the main problem, it ended just when the manga starts getting good.

What was the anime supposed to show though? The appeal of the manga is the bottomless yet charming stupidity and great facial expressions, which dont really start until dumon comes in. Until then there was unavoidable character introductions, which for 10 or so chapters seemed like cliched, unfunny high school haremshit with an average MC. Bad first impressions seems inevitable.

Having guy friends to banter with is nice. It's why 1 guy X girls anime/manga bore me.

Assasin-chang a best

I found terribly lovely that Hinako learned Sarah was an assassin by stalking her.

Probably.

Feels like rapist will get paired off with hacker, she seemed to react when he earnestly confessed. She also seems especially violent only towards him, a sign of tsundere.

This is another harem with a gimmick.
It's just that This gimmick is actually funny, unique and good.

As much as I love bros actually getting the girl, I think he's doomed.

Wait, nipples?
Did I miss something?
It has been censored so far, does the author just stops giving a crap or it is rereleased uncensored?

That's a tank bonus. Prolly the published chapters go clean, and then amp the nipple factor for the tanks

Eh, I hate that kind of development in a harem. It feels cheap and easy, and I don't really think there's anything there but lust. She should just keep trying to rape our hapless MC.

Nice, then it will probably be scanlated at somepoint.

If by "somepoint" you mean "four days ago" then yes, it will.

It is, like, right now. Available to read.

>I don't really think there's anything there but lust
We don't know that yet, characters like him tend to keep their cards close to their chest.

>She should just keep trying to rape our hapless MC.
Usually that's an endgame kind of development, só I wouldn't be worried about that.

This probably is or will become a harem, but Rapist-chan doesn't seem to be a part of it. She's already tried raping some random guy so her feelings for MC aren't anything special.

Shiet, I saw only the chapters at the top of the list, didn't look down to see this extra.
Thanks anyway.
Much thanks indeed.

>All the girls fall for the MC
This is not true at all.
Being friends ≠ fall in love with the MC.

So far only one girl is in love with him (stalker) while all the other girls are just cool with him. Even the rapist is not in love with him, she just want to molest him like she does for everyone else (except the hacker).
I don't even understand how people can confuse this for a harem to begin with.

>Virgins can't tell the difference between friendship and love and start stupid pairings like hacker/rapist

Wew, what else is new?

>yfw Tamito and Harukana used to be childhood friends and stole stuff together
>she's gonna have him help steal something super valuable

I know the manga is published in Ura Sunday, but it's weekly or monthly?

Feels like the hitman's going down that road

Call me a virgin all you want, but if you don't see that at least assassin is going for him too, you're retarded.

Nah she is just naturally attracted to him because demon blood.

Is that your first harem?
Even if she doesn't end up falling for mc, assassin is a pretty common harem archetype, so that really is the most reasonable prediction.

She'll be in trouble if that happens

Who would win in a fight?
I got my money on stalker.

These 4komas are what sold me on stalker chan being best girl

Lupin. They will be too busy to even see her

>Jiroudies.png

Love-powered Stalker > Rapist mode Rapist > Assassin > EXPLOSION = MC > Arsonist > Stalker > Wet Explosion

>they made a promise as kids to meet one another again
>she has a key to his locket
>they all have keys
>zawsze in love

>The manga still continue
>Chapter 50
>A climax
>No one can predict what it going on
>The final page of the chapter is a link
>We go to that say
>Is komi laughing
>"hahahahah I write that shit and I wont finish that"
>After that begin another nisekoi spin-of and nisekoi darknes

At least it can't as bas as nisekoi

Plz no

>nisekoi darkness
You mean they'll defer the decision and Tsugumi decides to build him a Harem, so that she can dip in too?