Be wagecuck forklift driver in Chicago

>be wagecuck forklift driver in Chicago
>work 60 hours
>get $310 taken away from taxes

HOW IS THIS FAIR

That cat looks very upset.

Move south. The job market is so much better. Also, you already know the more overtime you work the less you actually get. There's a sweet spot before federal fucks you.

I work in NYC, it's absolutely awful how much they fleece me in taxes.

I'm a bigger cuck than you because i have to pay double SS, medicare and medicaid

So how much you earn per month?

I also work as forklift driver + logistic guy in office, have fuckton of responsibilities + paperwork and get around 1100 euro for it

I barely started and make $16.10 an hour

>That cat looks very delicious.
Fixed that for you.

Why is that?

>60 hours
you’re very lucky

It's a liberal elitist shithole with high fucking taxes, that's why.

I make $7.25 with a mechanical engineer and don't even get full time. They won't let me work more than 37hrs a week.

Fair? It's not fair indeed. But it's your own damn problem you are a wagecuck and most of all a fucking forklift driver.

Step up your game.

>cops work for free

Same here

You don't want to see one of my last checks.

Hourly rate faggot

>nigs don't nig for free

FTFY

good money good money.

work 40h in germanistan

earn 2100 $

governemnts takes 600$ and supporting rapefugees

HOW IS THIS FAIR

You don't get taxxed more from the fed for working overtime unless you met the higher threshold of earned income for the year. It's also not the gov't deducting your money, it's your employer withholding the cash for the government.
And even if you do meet that threshold, you can still recoup some of that money during tax season.

>hurrrrr durrr de gubbersments js takin all muh monies awa in de taxxez cuz i wurked too much hurrr durrr it's not as if my yearly income is still higher overall.

Save your money user, don't fuck this up..

I work as a warehouse picker and driver and I get 13.00 dollars an hour and I'm paid in cash. No tax man or union to fuck my sweet little bootyhole. Feels good dude

>an hr drive to work which costs gas money
>paying all bills including rent
>having take care of a mother with dementia

It's honestly pretty hard to save money but I honestly don't have any other . i have thought about going back to school.

Actually its a raccoon.

Have fun trying to collect SSI when you retire

you're a fucking stand-up guy OP. You'll get through this

Change your withholdings you dumb fuck

You won't get a refund at the end of the year but you also won't give the gubment a tax free loan every month

Let me guess you're single 0?

>pay taxes when you earn money
>pay taxes when you spend that money

It'll calm down once you pet it

I'm a brainlet 24 year old. What do you mean by withholdings? All I've really done is add my mother as a dependent on my taxes since I take care of her and she's incapable of working

You’re a dumbass for being a forklift driver go get a computer science or it degree

>implying it will still be there

I'm actually planning on that field user. I'm interested in pursuing front end web development

Tell your employer you need to update your W-4 and change add dependents there

Put your mother your dog, even put you're married it doesn't matter nor is it really fraud. The higher the number you put the less they take every week

Just don't go too high, you may owe at the end of the year

Good job. The future economy is gonna be saturated with asians working 16 hour days. USA needs to be competitive with that. Get a jump start now and protect your future with some type of technology-focused degree.

Thnx

Lurk more newfag.

He's eating some trash before he gets hit by a car

Won't they know if I was married?

>be single white 30 year old wagecuck
>work 60 hours
>pay $1200 in taxes
> $410 goes to commiefornia

How is this fair?

digital age nigga. I work in the government. Cross referencing SSNs is now automatic, and is how the IRS tells when one person is being claimed by multiple people, or is married. yes. there is a database of if you are married or not. no, it is not perfect at all. yes the irs needs to stop existing.

Cry harder you stupid bitch you have no idea how fucked in taxes I get for being a fucking landlord eat shit and die

Ancap when?

>a fucking forklift driver
But we need some people to do this job. I don't see what's wrong with that career choice. Not everyone is meant to work in an office or start their own business.

I'd be pissed off if I lived in the nigger capital of Illinois as well.

>get $310 taken in taxes
what was the total gross amount you got paid? If it was $3500 you can fuck right off. also
>Chicago
come home white man

Driving a forklift is prettt easy and pays well.

Where i work our forklift guys make like 18.75/hr

Fellow land lord here. You're full of shit.

Not OP, but believe me. People in the south here say "I wish I could move north, the job market is so much better there!"
It's a bunch of bullshit.

Hm I'm a landlord, and I'm not screwed over. Do you have many apartments in a city? I just have one condo I rent out.

who would build muh roads tho?

You were talking about the exemption on a 1040 when filing taxes, this is merely a withholding schedule, something completely different and doesn't affect the tax rate you pay every year the IRS does not nor can it audit

>work 40 hours in Germany
>that's 12 hours overtime
>spend your time off playing your job on pc.

Is that a monkey? WE HAZ HUNGER

>produce nothing
>perform no work
>take rents
>complain about taxes on unearned income
Yeah, fuck you Schlomo

Yeah that's a little bit east to disprove but the more people you take care of the less they take a week, put 2 or 3 count yourself, mother dog even girlfriend anyone you help support with your job

Wow you guys are poorfags that need to be ditched. If you and your family aren't already rich in 2017, your genes failed catastrophically.

>be the same in libertarian society
>don't pay taxes
>can't go to work because no roads

we wouldn't need them if they released the flying car tech. I've seen back to the future two I know

OP here and my dad is a landlord himself and he's always told me has had no problem with taxes and he still makes more than enough. Maybe it depends on the sort of unit/building you're renting and the city

>HOW IS THIS FAIR
Look around you, are you worried about bandits burning where you live to the ground in a raid?
If someone wrongs you is your only options a blood feud, or can you contact the police and report crimes, or use the legal system for remedy?

Janitor*

Are you part time op? Im working 75 hours a week. Paid 1100 in taxes 300 in child support. Haven't had a day off in 4 weeks. Woke up at midnight last night with my feet cramped up and throbbing.

But as long as brown people sont have to work and single moms can wear pajama pants till 5pm im super happy.

But seriously, the government can decapitate the communists any moment and i wont even fucking blink.

Change bandits for niggers

Well how else are you gonna pay for muh military?

driving a forklift sounds pretty bitchin tho

Actually it's an opossum

honest question. where does one learn to drive a forklift? I've driven heavy farm equipment when I was a teenager and tracked vehicles later in life. Can't be too much different and I need a new job.

Why dont you just NEET like me?

>live and work in a place with booming economic growth
>health, law enforcement, and fire services
>the ability to live and work wherever the fuck you want
>not getting overrun by Norks and Slavs thanks to the military
>access to every kind of first-world food, sin, and luxury without fear of reprisal

"Why do I pay taxes?!?!"

Where are you, France? Look into industrial tech, ME degree will get your foot in the door even with no prior experience.
>tfw industrial systems freelancer
>the story about the old man tapping a random place with a hammer is true, only I luck into it.
>get to travel, and rarely work more than 8 hours in a shift.
>$75k in a year working when I want to with no bachelor's degree because I dropped out.

>That cat looks very delicious.
>that flag

Sounds about right, chink.

Dude I get $1000 taken off my paycheck and I get to keep $1700

WTF is this shit!?

>Chicago
>paying for military
nah, these taxes here are for social services and lining the pockets of some of the most corrupt politicians in the country

How do taxes work in Canada? Do you get a refund at the end of the year?

If no one paid taxes the nigger problem would be very much Africa tier.

This is a blatant lie. The south is full of "right to work" states where wages are trapped in a race to the bottom. Florida is probably the only place I've ever seen where they couldn't understand why I didn't want to operate a loader for fucking $10/hr. I knew a roofer down there that was happy to make $8/hr.

Communism just fucking communism

Im fine with our military its the public aid and female assistance that grinds my gears. How many tens of millions of dollars a year goes to womens divorce lawyers?

Im in illinois and my state taxes just went up so we can all keep pretending brown kids from single parents homes can succeed if we can just find a way to throw more money at the issue.

helicopters need no roads my man
if you have slaves to carry your litter you don't need roads either
rivers don't need roads
roads are overrated

You forget that out what we're left with, we have to pay for insurance on everything.
Medical insurance, which hopefully covers for his mother. Easily another good chunk of his money.
Auto insurance, which is hellish in big cities(I'm in Detroit, even Toronto fags agree it's pretty bad here because niggers and >muh no fault)
Renter's insurance.
Can't take a dump in this country without your toilet's ability to flush being insured.
Adding to that, there's also increased costs of fuel in the city. I don't know the mechanics behind distribution, but I reckon it may also be taxes bringing up the cost.
All while being "too wealthy" to be awarded any kind of assistance.

Lol, you work 60 hours so traykwon can get stitched up and be back on the block to shoot his rival and, make more than you in 24hrs.

forgot dic pic

>How do taxes work in Canada? Do you get a refund at the end of the year?
Only if your tax contribution was above what it should be. The taxes paid on your income are calculated to be correct, but that can get out of sync if you have more than one job, stop working or earning income, take advantage of a number of investment options or have deductions like children.

You must not be in Texas. Literally no one wants to go North, even the fucking yankees that came down here.

You know what I've always wondered

Is meme money like Youtube or twitch ad revenue taxed? Or do they just ignore it?

>Be American
>Have to work 60 hrs per week
>No benefits
>No paid holidays
>No paid sick days
Literally Uganda is superior

>youtube
definitely.

The value of Labour depends upon the demand for that skill. Forklift truck drivers are not skilled. Any fool can drive a fork lift therefore they are not paid well.

>living in the great cuckshed of Illinois
You deserve it.
Vote with your feet, leave the state

Exact same deduction rate here in Cuckville. Except I lose 300 on 80 hours.

Why wouldn't it be taxed?

Because everyone voted on it! And you got a vote too!

If 8 guys vote 8-1 to have sex with a woman, it's not rape, because it's democratic user!

PLUS DON'T YOU WANT ROADS?!

Many places will actually train you. I know plenty of people at my work place who had previous jobs at retail or none at all that got jobs driving. Just apply

You can get away with some income provided it isn't too high a percentage of your wage. If you're making $10k+ a year then it's difficult to explain and have to write a check for it.

To add to this guy's statement: A lot of big operations down here hire exclusively through temp agencies (or family members as direct hires) that fuck you for months or years. I went to the funeral of one guy who was a temp for 19 years. 19 years as a temp with the same company doing the same job. That kind of shit is just inconceivable up north.

>government
>ignoring taxable income that isn't from a megacorporation

I have to pay rent, bills, and have to take care of my mom because she's disabled. I also feel very uncomfortable and depressed if I'm not doing something

They don't really ignore the income of corporations, the corporations just do their best to make it seem like no income was generated in the country, leaving nothing for the feds to tax.