Why are Americans so strong and athletic when compared to people from other countries?

Why are Americans so strong and athletic when compared to people from other countries?

It's actually kinda embarrassing when the US destroys everyone at the Olympics every year.

>strong and athletic
Only if by that you mean fat

Probably because America is larger (considering the territory that's actually widely populated) than any other country.

>watching/supporting handegg nigger collision

Nobody even thinks Americucks are even good at Olympics.

I was once friends with an American woman and she told me that burgers bred the biggest and most physically able blacks during slavery times. This is why America produces some very good (often black) athletes.

this, you do realise America spent 100 years creating super niggers and then set them free inside their own borders, no really.

It wasnt deliberate, but its what they did

This is an ugly truth.

>Olympics
>Every year

good thing being a giant nigger isn't important in the only sport that matters

America produces top athletes on a nigh industrial scale because sport is so profitable there, that's it really.

That time span is way too short for this to be true

Size definitely matters in football. No idea what you're talking about, Texas. You should know that better than anyone.

Well, because the US is the only country that can cheat at the olympics without getting fucked.

Except it could. Considering how short lived people were back then, especially slaves, you could get multiple generations in a shorter time than it would take today.

Evolution occurs from generation to generation. If slave owners were selective breeding from the beginning in colonial America, you would definitely see the effects of that by the mid 1800s. We aren't trying to evolve wings, just get a bigger, stronger person. It wouldn't take that long.

Haahhahahaha, not sure if serious.

well, being nearly a continent spanning country its reasonable to say we have a wide pool of candidates to choose from for sports and Olympic matters.

Not to mention Great Great Great Grandaddy Job and Great Great Great grandmammy pearl made sure the niggers in their charge were bred for physical needs, not mental.

God, you must be the stupidest wop-dago to ever post if you don't realize this. We shoulda made sure you had some sense about you before we freed yall, Le'monjello.

1550s to 1860s is a solid 300+ years. Give 15 years a generation and we're looking at 18 generations of selective breeding.

Don't forget that there was an established slave trade in West Africa for over 1000 years before the Europeans ever became customers of it.

how did they catch his ancestors

4.38s 40 yard dash is high-end Olympic sprinter speed, and is literally impossible at 310 lbs.

Their ancestor were probably slaves in Africa and had to endure hard circumstances back then. So natural selection I'd suggest. And they did not take weaj bums to burgerland

He is refering to real Football not eggball which only gays who like to be under a pile of faggots play

>every year
kys

i call bullshit on that.

you dont want a strong slave. you dont neeed strengh to pick cotton. what you want as a slave is something resistant to disease and with more endurance.

also are there any sources of breeding programs during slavery? i doubt the weak slave would just sit there and be like:" well no sex for me"ยง

>eggball
You mean rugby

>under a pile of faggots
Oh.

Tranny monsters jacked-up on hormones. Look at the sloping shoulders. Sport is as bad as Hollywood for freaks!

I do not know.Maybe americans are just dtronger.

Maybe illegal anabolic steroids.

is he giganigga?

And then we made abortion legal and now there are 1200 dead black babies for every 1000 born.

American is a country that runs on chaos.

>implying Americans are the only ones that take steroids

>46" vertical

>Americans
>A Nigger

Well, at least its realistic.

same shit

Australia usally comes top 5 in the olympics.
We lose to America,Russia and China usually.
If we had the same population as any of these counties we would dominate the olympics.

Holy fuck. This guy must take massive dumps. Don't let this nigger sit on you.

Population doesn't mean shit when it comes to Olympic sports. If population meant anything, India would win the Olympics every year, but they rarely manage to even win a medal.

>handegg nigger collision
If it was called that, It'd genuinely love it and watch it all the time.

massive brain damage at the end of 30. what a great sport amerilard

>that horizon under the nigger's arm
What an atrocious photoshop

>Bench 55 reps.
Reps of what?

they didnt choose the brightest either didnt they
generations upon generations of being retarded

Actually my anatomy professor mentioned this me as well, when we were discussing genetics. Explains a lot really.

Larger pool of people to select ends of the bell curve
Slave DNA with high T mixed with white's tissues density

In the US, the kids that played soccer in high school were all the skinny lanky faggots, the guys who SLAYED wrestled or played football

If this is true then why am I a skinny 5'8 manlet?

I'm assuming 225 pounds because that's the standard for measuring this stuff

on the internet no one knows youre a dog
why would you out yourself as a nigger

Yeah but india are shit.
Our population is about 1/15th of yours.
If our population was as high as yours we dominate you and everyone in the olympics.

larger country so more people to become that standard of fit. Shame that fit and healthy are two separate things eh?

kek the US is not good at the Olympics they just have a lot of people.

>awkward position
Maybe for you...

Nah, it's because we spent decades buying and breeding the biggest and baddest niggers we could find for our personal amusement

That negro looks exactly like Cole Train from Gears of War.

This is bullshit and never happened. You guys are just weak as fuck.