THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE WOMEN

>When you just want to get a Kebab but get Kebab'd by an alpha male Turkmen instead

Why are white women so hungry for the Middle Eastern "Kebab", Sup Forums ?

streamable.com/ihp1v

Other urls found in this thread:

dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/29968/1/blind-fingering-dates-are-london-s-latest-craze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sad

she‘s entitled. why is turkman alpha when he needs the help of a buddy?

Fucking degenerate western useless cunts.

Kebabs blown the fuck ou.....

Because Turks can give white women what they cannot get from from white "men".You should know this, Hans.

>Because Turks can give white women what they cannot get from from white "men".You should know this, Hans.

Turks can give them rabies?

>Northern Irish
>white

dirty loyalist flegger lives on the chippy kebab diet lmao

Fuck wh*Te people and their kebab addiction

Where was this? I bet she had to pay for the glass door. Why didn't they let her in?

Sounds like Ireland from the accent and obviously she was being a drunk cunt and disruptive so they kicked her out.

Much like a coal burner if a white lay with a kebab theyre not wanted back

>alpha male Turkmen
Is there any other kind?

look at this cherry picking faggot.

Northern ireland are based leabe her alone

>Why are white women so hungry for the Middle Eastern "Kebab"
Because women love one thing above all else:
Social acceptance

Right now the most social acceptance and the highest form of virtue signaling is dating outside your own race so naturally they are going to do that.

trips

This is what happens to white girls when they don't get their fox of BBC.

but some turks are white

Every fucking time I leave the house I see so many coalburner couples

that‘s a greek, the others are kurds

I knew this would be an Anglo, their women are disgusting whores

Dunno .I met only few kebabs outside cucked Prague in Muh white ethnostate Republic and they were selling only kebabs. They act like poor and weak animals. They cant fight 1v1. I can deal at least with three of them without my gun or knife. They are scared about their kids or women so you can alkways use it for your advantage if there is 10 of them attack the weaest members or destroy their head leader. I fought against many minorities in my life but arabs and turks are just joke oknly western cucks can be compared to them. Well and there is always few members from some turkish Kurdi extremist group in my region ... four years later we burned their restaurant and sent them threat kills. In two weaks they moved to Germany. So i dont see your alpha kebab point. On the other hand i got nice time in Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara 7 years later when i was traveling to Syria back in times when Bashar was strong leader and i got laid with few of your kind.

dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/29968/1/blind-fingering-dates-are-london-s-latest-craze

>a sport where you slide your hands all over a man's lubricated bare chest and where only way to get a hold is to to put your hands down his pants

Hot af tbqh

Why couldn't she have a kebob?

>even knowing what a kebab is
The absolute state of Europe.

It's an integral part of British culture. Quintessential if you will.

>the absolute state of britain

holy shit, this is accurate.

As a white woman, you lot are fucking disgusting Muhammad

How the fuck did she manage to shatter the door?

Looks to me like she was leaning into it with her full weight while one of the guys was trying to pull it closed. The stress shattered it.

Yeah because everyone who is attractive must automatically be white.

Nevermind all the buttfuckingugly white people in the US. They must be mixed.

Here is the typical roach in Europe
>Only can do some labor
>Running a kebab stall or a barber shop is like being a CEO of a large corporation in their incest ridden community
>Never will finish higher education due to he can only speak Ebonics
>Thinks hes alpha yet he only manages to be a dead beat 3rd class citizen

Sad truth is your women with even 2 more brain cells will marry a dirty Walloon over hes "Alpha Turks".
To up her social status.

>attractive
That's not it. Non whites can be attractive. You don't get it. That guy is just white

meanwhile you stay home, grow a plant, smoke said plant, eat some food and got to sleep... you'll be arrested.

but I guess smoking plants isn't bringing any tax £$€ so.. no wonder.

> That guy is just white
You know this how?

If you say "he looks white" then you've proved my point.

How about the cuck watching a dude hit a girl? She has more balls then him. When the fuck are you guys going to rise up and remove kebab.

they are as bad as each other in this instance. i would agree with you if it was a sober woman who wasn't acting like a drunk retard, but then again a sober woman wouldn't behave like that you would hope. she deserved what she got.

Isn't that the bonfire they started right next to a fucking gas station?

DUDE

loyalists are literally mentally retarded

kek saved

Olum. only in your dreams with 72 goats

you know it's true

They will talk 100% shit and lie to get to have sex, just like niggers. Women really want to be played.

probably bumped and dumped by a muslim

or a white faggot boy pretend to be a female

either way you're lost

fucking prison aesthetic needs to be banned, it has utterly ruined this country

probably rejected, discarded and sent back to his stinkin "friends" after failed flirt attempts.

can't grasp the concept of being a beta. "s-surely there are at l-least Alpha boys out there unlike m-me!" online posts confirm class A women despise being with a shitskin.
"NOOOOO, THEY MUST ALL BE JELLY WHITE BOIS!!!!"

either way you're fucked

Gimme ma muthafukin kebap nigga

((white wamen)) Don't fall for their tricks. Remain pure. Work out, seek brotherhood. Celibacy is freedom.