>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Padres maps
imgur.com/a/6FyPA

Developments Sep20
>N Hama atack
RU MOD:offensive initiated by US secret service to stop advance of SAA in E DeZ
Terrorist main aim was to seize RU MP's unit, they managed to encircle it
RuAF strikes stop the attack killing 850+,11 tanks, 4 IFVs, 46 pickups&5 mortars. SAA reversed all jiadi gains
>DeZ
Ru MOD:IS strongest attacks come form N where US/SDF is
US opens dams on Euphrates to prevent crossing of SAA
SAA advances in NW DeZ, 30km to SAA troops from SE Raqqa
>Raqqa:SDF controls 80%
>Hama/homs pocket:IS ejected from 5 towns
>Military source:US says ready to leave Al-Tanf
>Rouhani:Trump 'rogue' newcomer|IRGC commander:US “corrupt and bullying state”
>Ru Mod:500 rebels deflect to gov last 24h
>Netanyahu:we will act to prevent Iran from establishing permanent military bases in Sy
>Erdogan:Will impose sanctions if Kurdish referendum held
>Saudi bombing kills 9 members of same family in Yemen
>900 days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/watanisy/status/911237632256090112
youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-pkk-hashd-al-shaabi-clash-northwest-iraq/
twitter.com/Ruptly/status/911244912473133057
fb.com/syrianews94/posts/1711805082461804
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.609650&lon=39.873333&z=14&m=b&show=/25644907/Harmushiyah
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.214701&lon=40.094090&z=14&m=b&show=/32146366/Thayyem-oil-field
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505454031083.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=cuLy3MS05co&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sieg Heil

Second for genocide the k*rds

3rd for Ukrop dog fuckers

>Waiting for Jordanian OC
This will be good

>Breaking: PKK, Hashd Al-Shaabi clash in northwest Iraq

BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:50 P.M.) – Intense clashes were reported in the Sinjar area of northwestern Iraq, today, after militants from the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) attacked a group of Hashd Al-Sha’abi (Popular Mobilization Units) fighters near the town Shlo.

Several casualties have been reported between the two forces, with most of the injured men and women being Yazidi civilians.

Kurdish activists accused Turkmen Shia and Yazidi members of Hashd Al-Sha’abi of trying to cross into their territory in the Sinjar area; however, this is not confirmed.

More details to come…

It's habbening

Maghrebi was mentioned on memri holy shit

I'm ready

Next bread pic?
Hahahahaaa.

SAA Tiger Forces captured Ma'dan 'Atiq and entire villages up to Ma'dan 'Atiq and 6 km away from Ma'dan
>twitter.com/watanisy/status/911237632256090112
6 kilomemes lads

>Ma'dan atiq taken
I give the pocket 1-2 days before it's cleared.

more suggestions

FREE KURDISTAN
3 DAYS

MORE
RED
FLAGS!

THIS IS HUGE!

>youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

>Russians brining pontoon bridges to Deir Ezzor

Magbar ameriki
How many villages taken on the east bank today?
Also I heard that location hunting yielded a bombing?

forgot sauce
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-pkk-hashd-al-shaabi-clash-northwest-iraq/

Killing yourself maybe?

source?!

To counteract the kurds fucking with the water level, no doubt

I hope that German guy is here to see my edition title.

Can you answer
and

>Magbar
Marg bar

Find a picture of a giraffe urinating, make girassad urinating on FSA/USA/Israel/Kurds

How about "Death to the great Satan"

I'd have to find a source m8 but there was something that happened I believe it was the Temple on the Mount where Palestinians destroyed some Christian sites there years ago.
Also if you read my whole post you'd see I don't care because Jesus isn't there and the things of this world don't matter.
I've got to go right now, meeting the wife for lunch. Take care of the bakery. I'll look it up later.

Sandstorm

slightly_confused.jpg

Damn son

We need a lot more dead Kurds. A LOT more.

When will Hezbollah be taken off terrorist lists? I know that in quite a lot of countries (not including USA and Israel obviously) only the military wing is considered a terrorist organization.

As the years have passed I have begun to realize that Bashir will likely go down in history as one of our generation's most capable politicians. His people were assailed by the most powerful forces in the world and managed to prevail. His perseverance and steadfastness in defense of his realm managed to pry back the veil which cloaked Western politics and expose the corruption at the heart of our societies. I have absolutely nothing but respect for the man and his fulfillment of duty. God Bless the Syrians and God Bless Bashir Al-Assad.

Okay proxy fag, you can keep on believing that... but at the end of the day the Nazis lost. If they were so superior they wouldn't have made such catastrophic decisions and annihilated themselves. If you look at the k/d ratio charted against the progress of the war you can clearly see that the Russians took a hell of a beating and managed to pull through for a victory. Sure they were aided from abroad. But they still won. Sure they lost a huge number of people. But they still won. Sure the commies were retards bent on a zealot's pursuit of doctrinal dogmatism, but they still won. In the long run all that matters is that when you engage in world war, you win. Germany is being raped into oblivion while Russia is able to maintain a credible stand off posture with NATO while projecting power into the Middle East on the INVITATION of national governments. That is what winning looks like. Don't believe the Hitlerite propaganda, he abandoned Natsoc in the 30's and all of his other domestic accomplishments are meaningless because they unequivocally lost the war.

>Swedes are being punished today for their neutral stance in the Cold War, not being of their industrial support for the Nazis. Spend less time fighting lost wars and more time reclaiming the right to free speech in your own country. Hopefully the Russians liberate you and restore the liberties you've forfeited in the pursuit of virtue signalling.

>bashir

>When will Hezbollah be taken off terrorist lists?
Not sure, when will those countries get an incentive to do so?

twitter.com/Ruptly/status/911244912473133057

WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW

RT PUTTING A VIDEO OF SAA IN TABIYAH OIL FIELD!

WHAT THE FUCK!

>Syrian Arab Army units Tiger forces control the villages (places more like) of Shiha and Fever Shamia and Wadi Abu Shahri and Jabal al-Qasabi and the Maarin Atiq rural West Deir Al-Zour
fb.com/syrianews94/posts/1711805082461804
Wādī Abū Shahri
Qulayb Ḩammat ash Shāmīyah
Jabal al-Qasbi
Madan Atiq
Ok, they captured the plateu, that's nice.
BUT
>shihat/Shiha
Could this be it?
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.609650&lon=39.873333&z=14&m=b&show=/25644907/Harmushiyah
Can't find any place with a similar name around.

Tbh, ever since the Kurds have become agents of the Anglo-Zionist agenda in Syria, I have started enjoying ISIS videos of them getting sniped and BTFO.

The idea and the end result is a little cringy desu,
but it was executed well.

Raqqa is ours, and soon the oil fields as well dirty ASSadists

SUGGESTIONS

>Taym
That's Thayyem, learn to read lad.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.214701&lon=40.094090&z=14&m=b&show=/32146366/Thayyem-oil-field

>julian's twitter over the past 24h

The fuck...
that was meant to be a gif...

kek

120% MAD

Fucking Kek

Bibi wouldn't allow this

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505454031083.webm

Oh, i'm a retard

>Whoops, thanks for catching that typo!

As the years have passed I have begun to realize that Bashar will likely go down in history as one of our generation's most capable politicians. His people were assailed by the most powerful forces in the world and managed to prevail. His perseverance and steadfastness in defense of his realm managed to pry back the veil which cloaked Western politics and expose the corruption at the heart of our societies. I have absolutely nothing but respect for the man and his fulfillment of duty. God Bless the Syrians and God Bless Bashar Al-Assad.

>The sentiment remains the same. Funnily enough, most people in the West pronounce it with an "I" even though it is clearly spelled with an "A". I must have internalized that phoneme without even realizing it.

so this is your real flag
not very surprising

Stop the cringy russiaboo wankery, lad.
Germany produced superior equipment and their soldiers were worth more.
But you can't win a war against the world no matter how superior your troops are, they didn't have the numbers.

I just came by to say I don't like America and I support Assad

ok thank you have a nice day bye

JUDEN UBER JUDEN

ISRAEL BTFO

What moderate rebel groups are these?

i love stupid frog meme

So this is the power of manlet rage

Absolutely based dr Joseph

Al-Qaeda

Al-Qaeda

Jordanian Royal family getting touched by grissad's big giraffe donger (just draw the donger with mspaint in magenta, don't forget pubes).

Ok for those who are still wondering.
If all Jews could be killed out of the sudden, I'm all for it. But since Israel has nukes - it can't be defeated, because if they lost they'd nuke the place taking everyone with them, that's all.

>JUDEN ÜBER JUDEN
It is true till this day

One cup of Julian tears, please! Without sugar!

Always ugly to see a CIA Nigger panic.
He has started to post nothing but burning children. And screaming that Russians CANNOT kill terrorists.

>jordan
isnt the Jordanian king an actual dwarf?

Israel would never use them.
They have waited 2000 years to recreate israel, if they're kicked out they'd choose to try again instead of annihilating their homeland. All you have to do is giving them hope to retake israel one day.
Samson option is all bluff

>Units of our armed forces continue to advance in the eastern Homs countryside and regain control of areas in the east of Jib al-Jarrah, which are: Bazin al-Bafir - Northern Mushrifah - Tawil al-Taweel - Jourat al-Nazzal - Mesaieed, and eliminate the numbers of terrorists who advocate.
>mazin albaqar - almushirifat alshamaliat - rusim altawil - jawrat alnizal - masyaeidun

>Israel would never use them.
(x) doubt
The next hour Beer Sheva is liberated it would get nuked

>Terrible footage of burning child body after #Kremlin regime...
well, HTS attacked Russia first how many children have they killed.
>#Russia is burning Syrian children by "firing Kalibr cruise missiles vs. Jabhat al Nusra"
I think "burning" is a little hyperbolic, a few children died, yes, but...
>If rebels would blow up hospitals in #Russia,it would -rightfully- be called #terrorism.
yes, Julian, but Russia isn't a terrorist group that hides it's fighters inside hospitals...
>More injured children from today's bombing of Idlib from Russia jets
Back to the "burning children talking points"? They look a little scratched up, but they'll be fine in a few days, Julian, this is a war after all.

Apu is /ourretard/, unless maghreboi comes back

Manlet royalty. BASED and TALL Prince Charles.

>ISIS on Saqr island

>recreate israel
>recreate
did you know that the belga tribes waited 2000 years to recreate belgium

>implying Trumps plan is not to get Iran and Israel to nuke each other

>Jihadi Julian strike again.

It's already 1439?
Geez the times go fast

And yet, they've destroyed it.

Ironic

Even other journalists are taking the piss out of him on his twitter, sad.

>The Orange One having a plan
>not beeing a tool of various men in black suits

>Implying Trump has a plan and isn't just being manipulated by the info he is given
Ffs newbie.

The sperg plan is to nuke the worlds metropolis including ones in the USA.

it's all bluff. Why do you think this "secret plan" is so well known in the internet? Dissuasion.
The people in charge of israel are zionist ie: believe in the creation of an ethnic homeland for jews on their ancestors land.
No zionist would destroy their homeland. they'd rather wait centuries to take it back again than forcing themselves to become the wandering jew ad aeternam.

Neo cons expect burgers to pay for the Kurdish state. Why are burgers so cucked ?

youtube.com/watch?v=cuLy3MS05co&t=0s

Hivemind strikes again.

/Sg/ are being reflexive idiots and don't realize Trump is playing the long game of discrediting the world organizations jews use to control the world. He's slowly blowing holes into the post Ww2 liberal world order while dangling carrots in front of the jews. He is Jewish the jews. But I can't expect /Sg/ to think that far. Heck I don't expect /ptg/ too, they were just as reflexive on Daca.

I fucking hate niggers

>because if they lost they'd nuke the place taking everyone with them
>Falling for the bluff.
i'm sure you're the type of guy that believe hostage taker when they say they'd kill the hostages if any action is taken against them.

Who doesn't.