Kim Jong-un official statement on Trump's UN threat

kcnawatch.co/newstream/1506033115-921520320/statement-of-chairman-of-state-affairs-commission-of-dprk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VUgK-f2TsY
youtu.be/CBPZ65uPmfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A frightened dog barks louder.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VUgK-f2TsY

Woof woof nigga.

>those with normal thinking faculty
>REEEEEEE

It reads like a happening, but so did all the last responses from NK.
They always say "this was it, now we must destroy the United States" but they never do shit besides launch lame duck missiles over Japan.

Well said, trump is another puppet. I don't understand why pol is still with him

desu Kim is straight savage in this speech.

Good to hear, because that response is frightening.

© written by a jew

Meh, the they always are.
It's always promises of fire and destruction.
They often play shitty cgi videos during parades on NK bombing Washington with a nuke. They say scary shit literally 24/7, but have never actually done anything.

I'm sure eventually something will happen. But I doubt it will be this weekend.

In b4 923

oh man he cucked trump so bad.

US media are having to run articles on what "dotard" means because burgers dont understand their own language heh Kim cucked you all

Checked, and it's the battle of the bantz! I hope Kim and Trump become friends. That would be sick.

Fuck you no one uses that word here.

wtf i found a new religion from this video, let's all give birth to billions of stars! atom lets melt together and be as one again.

Like park a sub off the east coast and nuke a few cities?

>I am now thinking hard about what response he could have expected when he allowed such eccentric words to trip off his tongue. Whatever Trump might have expected, he will face results beyond his expectation.
>I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged U. S. dotard with fire.

This unironically sounds an awful lot like
>If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, drumpfy.

The video shows it being fired from mainland korea and. Obviously shows the dude is crazy.

Yeah but this is like the hundredth time they have said something almost exactly like this. They said this shit to Obama too.

They are just a paper tiger.

I know, it's just hilarious how close to navyseal copypasta that last address sounded like.

based. Trump is a fucking neocon clown

>w-ho says they will destroy a state?? He can't do that!!

What a scared cuckbaby

Lol. Exactly.

But hey, maybe we will actually have a happening soon.

It's really not an if thing but a when.
We only want to impose sanctions and they are aiming themselves more and more each day. We are essentially waiting for them to finally pull some shit and then we will become glass dealers to China.

>lost all trade connections
>lost his supporters
>nut the d-dog barks l-loudest
he would know since he eats them

Really facilitates my thinking faculty

Here's the actual statement, he made it LIVE:

youtu.be/CBPZ65uPmfA

>he would know since he eats them
That was even more pathetic than Rocket Man baka desu senpai.

I AINT CLICK THAT SHIT

\ /
[] []
._____.

NIGGA