Why do we not have any culture?

Why do we not have any culture?
Even niggers have culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you're snowniggers. Nothing of any consequence has happened or will happen in your frozen wasteland, Mohammad.

>Snownigger
>Mohammed

can't be both you retard

Thats just a Snownigger converting to Islam, doesn't make him a Mohammed or a Kebab.

fish can't see water

When the time comes you'll all bow down and take on muslim names or be beheaded. Your shitbox country is gone, within 25 years you will be a minority. Mohammad.

Finland isn’t Scandinavia

This is Scandinavia

Because ONLY Islam means peace and is cultures. Don't forget, that ONLY Islam created math and all other sciences.

Because the jews replaced it when bland multicultural consumerism, stupid goyim.

because the Romans didn't care enough about snownaggers

Culture is for people who don't develop western society and other contributions to the world.

you have culture you dumb cunt

Nords suck.

I hope they all get raped and get AIDS from all the smelly Brown immigrants they keep taking in.

Haha!

Fuck you, you Nord mother fuckers!!!

youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw

your full of shit. your culture has to spread its belief through lies, omission and deceit. what kind of good idea requires you to lie about it in order to be accepted?

A SHITTY ONE!!

>another shit bait by the same retarded swedenigger poster

Maybe Sweden doesn't have any culture other than streaming computergames.
Perhaps electing a crazy government over and over again, and constantly predicating for political correctness destroys the backbone of your country.

Don´t be jealous, Jamal.

>asshurt Fingol

I am sorry that your country have had less significance in history than any African country.

Never heard of hygge?

Go fuck yourself cuckboy
saged

What do you mean you "have no culture"? What? Are things not exciting for you? You live in these wealthy, peaceful countries where you don't even have to lock your doors, no hunger, no want, what would be "culture" to you? You want a couple of Trayvons strutting around, sticking up old ladies and convenience stores?

New York City has produced plenty of "culture," like fuck I'd want to live there though unless I was a millionaire. Most of it's a drug-infested, nig-infested shithole.

>muh culture
>that American hip-hop music sounds like so much fun, the hood is way more happening than Sweden I bet

Confirmed. Also, for NY being the dominant city in the world, it reeks of pungent odor, remarkably.

>no culture
Uhhh, racist and sexist much?

canada has the same problem.maybe its too cold to be cool and interesting. ya got ...beards at least.

>Why do we not have any culture?
Kill yourself.

Very odd that Hitler thought this was the purest stock, only Finland had balls recently, whippin' the USSR's ass without help.