FORMER CIA OFFICER BLAMES JEWS FOR AMERICA'S WARS

FORMER CIA OFFICER BLAMES JEWS FOR AMERICA'S WARS

Pic related is "Valerie Plame Wilson"

> Valerie Plame Wilson, a former covert CIA operative, caused a controversy on Thursday when she tweeted several antisemitic messages to her nearly 50,000 followers.

> 'American Jews are driving America's Wars,'' the rampage began. The tweet linked to an article from UNZ.com, a site that claims "a collection of interesting, important, and controversial perspectives largely excluded from the American Mainstream Media.''

archive.is/FK3sk

Her Tweets

Did anyone else just see something in the corner of their eye, and try to look at it but it leaped somewhere else?

Hmmmm

talk about not knowing who's jewing who anymore

CIA must be full of attention whores

> CIA are faggots
> CIA are /ourguys/

Make up your fucking mind, kids

We need to push this out to normies hardcore. The whole thing, so many angles. A nice redpill.

Okay so no one saw that but me? was crazy vivid

This morning, Fox's guest jew was really upset about this...

see it? I can still smell it

We don't allow dual-citizens to hold office in Australia - a few have been caught out on this very recently 7 politicians heading to the high-court to have their cases heard.

She quickly denounced the post if you actually read the article

Wtf is she doing with her hand? Blocking the CIA implant signals?

Of course, she's going to deny it. She'll wind up dead if she doesn't.

>member of Australian Secret Intelligence Service posting sensitive information on Sup Forums
>American general shitposting Sup Forums stuff on twitter during the election
>former CIA officer going full Sup Forums and apologizing
>members of the Brazilian Federal police posting on huechans

Is this the beginning of the chan century?

what's even more bullshit is the fact a mexican-american was told by the supreme court he couldn't vote in mexican elections and lost his citizenship, a few years later a jew did the same thing in Israel and they made an exception for him

America is lost and it has been for a very long time :(

The amount of laws that have been changed purely because of Jews is insane.

fuck outta here JIDF

The meek shall inherit the Earth

Yeah, well, until she blames shalom sandniggers, I'll just go assuming she's JIDF

It's good you guys keep lists of Jews in the gov/Senate.

I like Sup Forums because its free. I like exercising my mind free of restraint.

Her mother matrilinial line was Jewish?

Well, it's true.

I'm trying to quit pol, but I know I'm stuck here for ever...

>the rampage began.

Haha who writes this shit? How can there be a rampage on twitter? I hate journalists.

This isn't really all that surprising. Sup Forums and the other chans have been around for almost a decade now. They're popular sites and get enough traffic that it makes sense that people who may have grown up browsing and posting have been and be to move themselves into positions of influence. Old Sup Forums had a name for it but u can't for the life of me remember what it was or find it. But the theory was that those who grew up in that Internet culture would eventually, and possibly inadvertently, start applying that to their everyday lives.

Israel = Why we are in the ME (and all the blow back and all that entails

Japan = Why we are in the East

Germany = Why we are in Europe

Jews mixed with whites, and the white side inserted some morality into them.

This place is a great way to vent frustrations of every day life.
a lot of the views are b8
nothing is ever right
but it's for a marginalized community and should
be respected as such.

peer induced social politics leads to internal struggles and through venting and admittance of
wrongness your torment evaporates

how much dick do you have to suck to become a CIA officer?

With a face like her's, a lot. As a former covert CIA operative, she likely fucked people for information.

isn't she a jew herself?

it's crazy since i've tried telling people what i know, i went full jews rule the world once and all i got were blank stares and disgusted looks

even small shit like the CIA trafficking drugs, people will just roll their eyes and tell me i'm crazy, it's gotten to the point i don't even try i just go with the flow and vent here

fuck i love Sup Forums so much

pls be my gf

its always the jews that sing

>user doesn't have a dozen shadowfriends

Shut down by the Cosa Nostrils.

The jews, Rachel.

This is just a low-level spook shooting off her own personal opinions, then trying to backtrack when she realised the shitstorm she unleashed, but as the saying goes, the cat's outta the bag

Sup Forums has been around for 14 years not "almost a decade now"

Millenial writing style. Wait for the buzzfeed headline "this lady went on a hate-filled twitter rampage against the Jews and it's totally not okay"

It'll be pretty sad when she commits suicide several days from now.

You twitter idiots need to spam her with warm welcomes, not pointing out to what are you welcoming her.
#welcomeValerie

(i have no idea how twitter works)

>Mostly Democrats

Figures

they are all democrats?
Surely the republican party has some, too. Why else would they constantly suck Israels dick?

Truly democRats