Why do autistics and closet homos idolise this guy so much?

Why do autistics and closet homos idolise this guy so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because this
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

edgy angry losers

Because he was an autist and, like all homophobes in the world, a closet homo.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I have to say I don't worship him but look up to him. He grabbed the world by its balls and kicked it to shit.

He got 12 years of fucking over strangers who he thought were less than and then died cowering in a basement.

I like people who get results, not autists who black Europe

Not bad

>nu-flag
Why do feminists and homos idolise this guy so much?

/thread

This. He killed himself no less, like a coward he is.

Because of his hot Aryan bulge

Man sure could deliver a speech though
I have a profound distaste of krauts and even more so austrians, but if he appeard in my city on a soapbox i would heil till my arm fell off.

thats sped up your turboautist.

The skull of "Hitler" that the Russians discerned were revealed to be that of a woman. Who knows what really happened to Wolf.

I'm a closet homo and I openly advocate for gay rights.

I feel bad seeing him sperging like that and want to give him a hug.

Don't you even dare about thinking about touching the Führer, anglo scum.

Homophobia is a buzzword-it is normal behavior to not want to be around LGBT people/sick individuals. Nothing to do with anything, other than, I don't want to hang around pedophiles, which gays are. All of them. You sound like a closet fag.

Hitler Saves ..... METH kills.

Quite... Me too.

Pfft, like we aren't all from the same stock.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Some of the nicest guys I've ever met have been openly bent. Overt homophobes on ther other hand, are always, invariably, horrible people.

Overt homophones, will never touch you when you're sleeping.

This guy is why I idolize this guy
I was perfectly happy being a normie.. they did this to me..

The "nicest guys" who will touch your kids while youre away.

I really like Hitler. I just want to see him being happy. Why can't he just live a happy life, Sup Forums? Why can't this old man be rest in peace?
He always reminds me of my grandpa and he probably thought of himself that way, the grandpa of Germany who just wanted to do his best for his grandchildren. I hope I can make grandpa Hitler proud one day. HH

I wish USA treated them like Russia does. Craziest part of living in USA is seeing how basically all the crazy/deranged/mentally ill people are in power and have more rights.

>You don't autistically swing when cheering for your team

What is wrong with you?

Don't fuck gay men, you won't get HIV? It's literally nothing to do with you what other people do with their lives, especially not in their bedrooms. If you don't like it, go live in Syria.

Objectively you are correct, but media is pushing the LGBT (however many fucking letters) agenda onto everyone-in an attempt to normalize this degenerate, disgusting, and disgraceful lifestyle to legalize pedophilia. Open your eyes you moron.

Thanks for the Syria advice, it's no wonder UK is doing so well!

lol no it isn't

>normalize pedophilia
>it's still rightfully demonized at every turn in every form of media
>sex offender's register still going strong which practically ruins the life of anyone who is on it, and permanently cripples them career-wise

I hope they don't let deranged lunatics like you carry guns over there.

Why are you so intrested that we dont ?

They do, which is why (for the time being) it's safer than your territory for the citizens.

if you're the baseline intelligence level you can expect from overt homophobes, I'd pick hanging out with gays over you anyday and I'm certain most people in your life feel the same way.

Because he was right about almost everything.

And please, keep opinions like this to yourself. UK is the laughing stock of the world, an actual joke nation now. No power, no clout, the once mighty British Empire ends in disgrace and whimper.

People in my life have never been molested, because they have no contact with the LGBT community.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Your country, on the other hand, is cool with letting married women fuck countless other guys, while the "men" raise their children at home.

C U C K

the black on white murder rate is probably a good thing considering it's mostly trash like him getting shot for running his mouth.

>loses argument
>retreats into ad hominem

Yes, I lost. Hats off to your next terrorist attack, likely next week after arts and crafts, and cultural sensitivity training.

KYS race traitor.

kek, look how bad the shilling is.

((((People))) are scared of others waking up.

People like you creating red herrings out of benign lifestyle choices like homosexuality are indirectly enabling terrorism, Islamification, and white genocide.

Sure, it's not like (((certain people))) who run everything are purposefully pushing this degenerate lifestyle....right?......

It's not benign either, it's suicidal = sick = mentally unhinged. The facts and figures support my speech, and they do not support your argument. You've lost since you opened your dumb mouth you buffoon.

Stop the Fucking Hammering Trump edition!

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

You're are not seeing the bigger picture. I don't believe it is, but even if homosexuality were a significant detriment on society, it's not a front that we can afford to have open now. It is not even close to a priority. It draws attention away from the real issues (namely mass immigration) and provides the left with easy ammunition to tar us as bigots when those issues arise in debate. It's an easy win for them when they can just say to normies "these people hate gays, they are just fascists, don't listen to them"

You also extinguish any potential support from gays who are worried about how the growth of Islam in Europe and elsewhere may affect their personal lives. We need all the friends we can get. We are not on the winning team, if you hadn't noticed.