My mother took my postal vote, opened it, voted Yes for me and mailed it without my consent

What the fuck do I do about this?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rape her

Get the bitch arrested. Idk Aussie law but tampering with mail is a felony in the states.

Report it and ask for a new one. The barcode on it will get cancelled.

Sue her. No, I'm serious. Sue her right now, you fucking faggot.

demand good boy points in exchange

do what this cunt said

>post on social media
>tell them what happened
>but instead say "she voted no"
>they'll lose their shit
>and pay her back noisily

>later you can reveal she voted yes
>for a bonus liberal hypocrisy round

Tell her that what she did was fucked up and that she had no right to open your mail.

In the states it's illegal to open another persons mail, and even worse to falsify govt documents.

Isn't this vote-rape? Call the police.

Call the police. Sue her. Beat her. Rape her. Kill her.

your mother is a roastie

stop living at home ya poofter

kek sounds like your mom knows you're gay

Dunno about backwardsland but here in Trumptopia voter registration fraud (voting in someone else's name without their consent) is punishable by up to 5 years in prison and/ or a $10000 fine.

Depends on how much you are willing to fuck her over. Let clear that further attempts to tamper with your correspondence will not be tolerated.
Call her out on the hypocrisy of not letting her son choose his vote, but who he f**ks

Call the Prime Minister and make them have a do-over.

Report her to the police and whatever you call your election commission in your country,

Impregnate her multiple times to raise an army of anti-gay skinheads to undo her crime.

Cause this is your mom you can't fuck her over. Depending of course on your relationship with her, but I wouldn't recommend legal action. You gotta sit down and talk it out with her.

Blackmail her () for a blowjob.

Isn't that illegal?

Call the police, they're obligated to get her in prison for doing this.

Check'em and do it I require wacky Straya news

give this man a burger

call the police
it is your civic duty to report voting fraud

It's just banter m8

Non legally binding doesn't even matter if fraud

i'm fucking deep cover everywhere though. even amongst family i'm always in deep cover. based on everything i have said for weeks she merely though she was voting the way i would have. she thought i has left the envelope there out of laziness. i was waiting for the opportune time to mail it without drawing attention. irrespective of what i do i should neck myself for being a pathetic omega

This. If you still have your mail sent to your mommy's house, you don't deserve to vote.

Report her to the police.
Or say your take it up the ass from your dad and you will never give her grand children.
I mean, it is thecurrent year.

>irrespective of what i do i should neck myself for being a pathetic omega

yes

if you are neet living with your parents
>do nothing
if you are living on your own, then let the police know
democracy is sacred privilege and your cunt mother just decided you aren't fit to vote because she disagrees with you

Just get the damn thing cancelled. Do your 5 seconds of research online to figure out how to do that. You weak bitch sort yourself out.

You can contact the ABS, they will strike the one your mother sent in and send another to you.

this one is top 2017

Report her to the coppers

burger knows what's up

>being this much of an omega
Are you SURE you don't want to vote Yes?
More seriously though even if she voted the way you wanted she should still be reprimanded for fucking with your mail without your permission.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

>irrespective of what i do i should neck myself for being a pathetic omega
Definitely, the sooner the better. And take your homoloving family with you.

its okay, my mother did the same except voted no on my & sisters behalf. i got you senpai

Some user involved with the process keeps saying to contact the AEC whenever these stories come up. Australian Electoral Commission I would guess.

Though someone else sad that it's your statistical bureau that may be handling this plebiscite? Try the AEC first.

Also, don't let your mother meet her grandchildren. Ever.

10/10

if you truly love her and your people you must get her to admit it on video. then she must go to jail.

came here tp say this