The Obamas used to own Irish slaves

>The Obamas used to own Irish slaves

Where were you when potatoniggers got BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws_in_the_United_States#Colonial_Era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Glover
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_draft_riots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahahaha YES YES YES

>Irish
>White
pick one

Most blacks in America have some white admixture.

Many have slave owner DNA, like Jeffersons kids

However blood libel in jewmerica is only allowed for whites so they don't have to feel guilty their ancestors were slave owners.

Will she apologise for the crimes of her ancestors? Will she pay reparations?

Why does MSM downplay this part of American history? Anti-Italian, anti-Irish sentiments. I've learned about this on the Internet, TV says nothing on the subject.

yea and half the spics crying about white privilege are 90% spaniards who colonized south america

everyone is a fucktard hypocrite

they can't make money off it

people consider it ancient history at this point

>tfw part irish

where are my gibs?

THE ETERNAL PADDY STRIKES AGAIN

Who captured niggers, enslave them and then sold them to whitey? Other niggers.

But nigger slavery isn't?

PAY UP WEST AFRICA!!!

Ayo where be my gibs I inherited oppression ptsd from my ancestors

>Will she apologise for the crimes of her ancestors? Will she pay reparations?
Reminder: most of the descendants of slave-owners in America are black, not white.

Many slave-owners slept with and impregnated their female slaves, and favored their sons so they were more likely to breed than other blacks. Legitimate breeding opportunities in white society were much more limited.

The average "black" American has about one third white DNA, almost entirely from slave owners. I doubt the average white American has even 1% slave-owner DNA.

>Michael O'Bama
At last, I truly see.

Well I don't know how much of that is true.
I am sure that some slaveowners slept with thier slave but the majority of the admixture comes from breeding Irish Slaves with Black Slaves. It was so prolific that the Governer of Virginia had to ban the impregnating of irish women by black slaves.

"The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws_in_the_United_States#Colonial_Era
Neither Black Nor White Yet Both (Cambridge: Harvard university, 1997) Page 196 Appendix B

In December of 1681, Lord Baltimore, with Irish Nell’s help, induced the Maryland legislature to revoke their peculiar 1664 law and adopt Virginia’s system instead. In the same session, Maryland also made it illegal for masters to order European female servants to marry African male slaves against their will. Nevertheless, for seventeen years Maryland and Virginia had enforced contradictory laws regarding the heredity of slave status. The ensuing confusion spawned a series of lawsuits that continued even after independence a century later, as individuals tried to prove that they were not hereditary slaves, and masters tried to prove that they were, based on matrilineal or patrilineal ancestry."

The last woman killed for being a with in the Salem Witch trials was an Irish Slave named Ann Glover.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Glover

*witch

Keep in mind, we Irish were considered niggers for a long time, for some reason.

BLEACH'D

>the majority of the admixture comes from breeding Irish Slaves with Black Slaves.
Bullshit.

>It was so prolific that the Governer of Virginia had to ban the impregnating of irish women by black slaves.
That it happened at all, or even that it was rumored to happen, or suggested that it might happen, would have been enough to motivate the ban, so this "so prolific that" is bullshit. The essential thing about slave owners impregnating their black slaves was that they had every opportunity to hide it. No matter the law or social disapproval, they could continue.

Having white indentured servants bear black slaves for sale would be practically impossible to conceal.

>Neither Black Nor White Yet Both (Cambridge: Harvard university, 1997) Page 196 Appendix B
Author: Werner Sollors, professor of African American Studies.

I see no reason at all to trust this source.

I'm not entirely certain what's worse. That this isn't more well known, or that what's even less known is that majority of non-black slavers weren't even white.

Huh?

It says her ancestors were Irish - and that they owned black slaves.

Are you retarded or just German?

Not as bad as Krauts though

In 1681, it passed a new durante vita law which superseded the one of 1664. The first two provisions of the new law were virtually the same as the first two provisions of the earlier law. Africans were to serve for life and pass their condition to their offspring via paternal descent. But, the provisions bearing upon mixed marriages and children of mixed parentage were altered significantly. Beside the "disgrace" of mixed marriages mentioned int he 1664 law, the 1681 law lamented the connivance of masters who exploited the terms of the earlier law and forced freeborn female indentured servants to marry slaves:

How dare you actually read and comprehend it.

Her?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_draft_riots
Fuck the Irish

well you are the resident expert on non-white mr.56 so fair enough

):

I traced my ancestry and learned that 3 of my ancestors were former slave masters. That explains why my great grandmother owned a lot of land in south carolina.

What are you talking about? Where does it say her family owned Irish slaves?

56% compared to 0%. I'll take it

No one said white

>tfw my mothers side comes from Irish slave owners in Georgia

Oh boy, looks like me and Michael are related

i unironically think thats a fucking dude

WE

When do I gets muh reparashuns?

who the hell didn't have slaves, hell i keep two around the house for old times sake.

No...

It's the one thing the blacks have to fall back on when they have no other argument.

sure thing Tyrone

We had a famine. Germany must gib us reperationations

Trust me, I'd rather give it to you than to the Poles.

WUZ

>implying Southern trash is white

You southerners are subhuman trash. Don't make us put you down again.

It doesn't. It was kraut humor.

>17th century
>cameras
Holy shit this board is braindead

>kraut humor

This always hurts me.

looks p.cute desu