Sup Forums vs Reddit

What's the beef between Sup Forums and r/The_Donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gtfo

reddit mods keep doxxing people

reddit doesn't embrace star trek or black bridge officers

fuck Reddit Sup Forumsthe_donald is where it's at.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO UR SHITTY WEEBIT

This IS my website.

T_D

This.

Sup Forums doesnt compromise

Fag

nigger

reddit is like Sup Forums's gay little brother that won't fuck off.
r/thedonald in particular is an embarrassment.

>pointless thread
>beef
I'm done, you're a fucking idiot.

>What's the beef between Sup Forums and r/The_Donald?
The conflict between Sup Forums and reddit go on long before Sup Forums or r/The_Donald were even things you newfag.

Ever since reddit started stealing, bastardizing and ruining Sup Forums memes since 2007 has Sup Forums hated reddit.

Reddit:
>A place where pseudo-intellectuals silence opposing opinions
Sup Forums
>A place where pseudo-intellectuals hear different opinions and call each other faggots.

Reddit doesn't understand what free speech is and do everything to deny it, Sup Forums practices free speech daily and knows how important dissenting opinions are in honing arguments and finding what is truly right, even if it is dark and disgusting.

Reddit is nigget tier. Go give them advertising revenue

Sup Forums is pro-Israel while The_Donald is anti-israel. A lot of people on here also don't like how anti-semitic The_Donald is.

>and knows how important dissenting opinions are in honing arguments and finding what is truly right
Sup Forums hasn't done that for nearly 2 years now.

> everything (You) said
Is today opposite day?

this

People are reddit try to be political correct and don't say nigger very much.

>Sup Forums
>amalgamation of political stances and a board culture that promotes no leader and assigns itself no label

>r/The_Donald
>hey guys, let's take all of Sup Forums and create e-celebs, a label, and figure heads that can be targeted

They're literally retarded.

Drumpf is a fucking retard

It's annoying how exhibit B has been leaking into exhibit A. And if you call them out you're labelled a shill.

lmao poser

They are civic cucks and they lick Trumps ass no matter what the faggy neocon does

Sup Forums isn't the_Cancer. the_Cancer tried to make Sup Forums an offshoot of itself. Go the fuck back.

The_Donald beats /pol everytime

reddit is Marines
/pol is Special operators

fuck you.

Then you should know better than to give a fuck about what reddit cares about. Do I have to poop in your mouth to get the point across?

you have to go back

slit you wrists and stick them in acid you straight up queerboi, fucking kekistan flag... sad and immature as hell...

This should tell you all you need to know.

kys

Reddit acknowledges and to some extent fears Sup Forums's weaponized autism.
T_D, on the other hand, is the laughingstock of reddit.

All of reddit are nigger dick loving kikes who pat on eachothers backs for agreeing with eachother.

and they wonder why we can't stand reddit

Fuck off

It's mostly faggot shills trying to stir the pot and pretend there is some sort of war. Like you.

I love it when Sisko gets really amped-up and he unintentionally speaks in that halting, Kirk-like pattern.

Sup Forums is a fucking joke, and so is The Donald. Both places circlejerk eachother over the dumbest shit.

Sup Forums fucks her in the veggy and T_D fucks her butthole, while Reddit is jerking off watching his girlfriend getting DPed.

>come with me brothers
i'm starting say fuck Sup Forums and r/T_D and lets all go to stormfront!

1) Reddit is, and always has been for faggots like you.
2) T_D is comprised of edgy 16 year old autists who would suck Ben Shapiro's cock is presented the opportunity, among other Jewish "alt-right" figures.
3) Sup Forums is comprised of edgy 24 year old autists who would not hesitate to join forces with "Zyklon" Ben Garrison to finish the job.

Triggered the poltard us based maga pedes are here to stay get used to it sweety.

Ikr, the donald loves trump its perfect for idiots on pol. Probably inferiority complex

its commie shills. they own 99% of that shit website. they dont want the people of that site, Sup Forums, and the doulbechins autists to work together or every fucking liberal play would be exposed. there are enough people in all 3 sites to run successful campaigns to stop leftists/liberals from gaining any political positions and expose all of their corruption

But pol does love Israel too u fucking faggot

Reddit is just boring, that's it.

t. Newfag McFaggerson

Reddit is full of faggots and nigger lovers who banned all the good subreddits like /r/Coontown and Ben Garrison

Sup Forums is at its core a neutral entity with opinions from every corner of the spectrum saying their piece with moderation only given to rule violations.

t_d is specifically pro trump and the platform (i.e reddit) gives users the option to downvote opinions they don't like, thereby allowing the auto-moderation to hide those opinions. in other words, opinions that go against the grain are pushed to the back and only upboated opinions are visible.

r/The_Donald is civic nationalist, which means they're fine with a minority white country as long as all the niggers/beaners wear "Make America Great Again" hats.

Sisko is unironically the only remotely competent senior officer in any Star Trek series ever.

Sup Forumsacks resent t_d for their soft neoconservatism, and jew worship.

Reddit is a pg faggot version of Sup Forums.

>I shut down my eyes in front of contradicting evidences
Don't know if bait or redditor, either way, go kill yourself, you Jewish faggot.

Race realism and being woke to what a segment of the Jews do to their host countries.

What beef? GTFO. Lurk more.

Reddit annoys the fuck out of me, I hate their culture, the way they all talk like each other and make really embarrassing memes. To be fair, they do a good job at the Donald and they get tons of views which is good. The administration lurks both places to get an idea of what the base wants. Pic related is a really embarrassing meme from the Donald the other day.

I thought stormfront is down, it's not my thing user but if it's back up, that is good

Only good places on Reddit right now are /r/milliondollarextreme and /r/wallstreetbets
/r/physical_removal and /r/kangz were also cool. And /r/altright.
I don't know if I changed a lot since then, but like a year ago /r/the_donald seemed like a cool place.

don't know i use Sup Forums

Sup Forums and r/The_Donald are both the biggest and most influential parts of their respective sites and the rest of the site hates them for it.

>What's the beef between Sup Forums and r/The_Donald?
reddit is owned by Conde Nast publishing who are like the absolute worst scum of the earth ever

long story short, Sup Forums made the donald subreddit to subvert reddit into voting trump and getting redpilled. Its successful and reddit does what it always does, turns everything into cringey shit that normies like. Leftypol cucks see an opportunity to divide Sup Forums and convince it that anything trump is reddit and its actually Reddit invading Sup Forums. Complete retards and newfags buy it despite all the leftypol discord screenshots. faggots from /sg/ like go an autisitic tirade after trump bombs an empty airfield in syria. Continue to be resentful even though no actions have been taken in syria and the arming of " moderate rebels" program was stopped earlier this year. /sg/ continues to be infested with larping tripfaggotry and unironic communist shilling

The beef goes beyond rdonald you newfriend
Sup Forums hates leddit and all it stands for
That being said despite hating the community its way easier to find there valuable info than here

I can't believe I posted there before.

I completely agree with you.

You're right, Sup Forums is one of the last bastions of truly free speech on the internet.

The Donald mods were replaced after pizzagate went hot. The new mods are, you guessed it, Jewish.

They have turned the Donald into Fox news for millennials. Half the threads praise based niggers or are "muh greatest ally" or "we love faggots don't we folks"

Checked and correct.

what beef
we are the reddit nao

Do they hate Mike Pence?

> /pol is Special operators
> reddit is conscientious objectors

ftfy

Agree, with Sup Forums being so into conspiracies I can't believe they don't see that outside forces have been shilling to divide pol and the Donald and brainwash pol into taking a natsoc stance. It pisses me the fuck off how dumb you idiots are sometimes falling for that shit. After going through everything with shareblue and CTR you would think you'd be able to spot shit like that from a mile away not eat up their garbage making us look bad like retards.

fuck off back to rebbit faggot!

desu I used it as my completely unironic "safe space" during the election. I campaigned in a pretty blue area and got a heavy dose of that renowned liberal peace and tolerance. Plus the media, even fox news, constantly bashing Trump and not discussing Hillary's crimes, fighting with my cuckservative parents, coming to Sup Forums which was a mixture of emails implying fucking children and an all out CTR invasion. The only peaceful and rejuvenating places were T_D and Rush Limbaugh's show.

I think most red pillable people that were over there have come to Sup Forums and stayed by now, and super naive normies are all that is left. Total cringe fest, maybe we should launch a project to take it back over and start spamming JQ posts, except that might get them kicked off the site for good.

hahaha holy fuck big if true

I've never even been on reddit before in my life and I legitimately believe that makes me better than you.
Kill yourself, my dude.

the donald is unironic and unfunny

>brainwash pol into taking a natsoc stance
you almost had us going there shlomo, be more subtle though.

Nothing really, at least for me. I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade and I understand the resentment, civic nationalism and normie faggotry.

But honestly we're on the precipice of war and anyone who's willing to call out the left is OK with me.

Reminder that t_d ruined pepe and meme magic with their cringe shit. Reminder that t_d killed happenings.

Why couldn't you faggots just stay away?

If anything pol used to be even more natsoc
I remember almost all pics being hitler nowdays i barely see him
You should go back famalam

Bravo, user

Stop the Fucking Hammering Trump edition!

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

I wonder who is behind that post..

Jews control Reddit, the Donald is lead by (((Josh Moskowitz))).

Nice bait, jews are the qorst

The_Donald are brainless followers that ignore anything that isn't politically correct. They never talk about the evils of Israel, and if it isn't already in the MSM narrative in some way they won't touch it.
They did not, for example, talk about McMaster and if he is a Soros shill or really an anti-Israel patriot when that was going around Sup Forums a couple months ago.

Sup Forums is great, but honestly T_D is better for politics imo. There is not as much stormfaggotry and other irrational stuff. T_D is where you go if you want to have a discussion, Sup Forums is where you go if you want to LARP as a nazi. And everyone is just so "agressive", you know ? nigger this nigger that

>post on reddit
>gets censored for having dissenting opinion