Is he right Sup Forums?

Is he right Sup Forums?

Depends on the country.

>dumps gorillions of jewbux gained from monopolizing operating systems for a decade on shitty meaningless regions of africa to virtue signal
>pays employees that got him there dogshit

Yes.

its not always the case but yes chances are its probably your fault

Social mobility has decreased and income inequality has significantly increased over the last 20 years so his statement sure hasn't gotten any truer. But at the time he was making it (1990s) America was riding high and I don't blame him for feeling this way. Millenials had yet to get fucked by the boomers the way we eventually were.

Nah. If you're born a poor nigger you will always be a poor nigger.

In a corporate kleptocracy? No. He probably said this in his twenties when he was an idiot.

> Be me.
>Born as a poor nigger in third world country.
>Die the next day.
>Still poor.
>My fault.

true, that quote is implicitly white

Yes.

>be born into a rich family
>build computers in garage
>build an OS for retards
>MOMMY CAN YOU GET ME CONTRACT WITH IBM
>yes son

Don't forget
>steal from xerox

(((Gatestein)))

Relatively to your country's standard of living(earning $20k/year in Poland isn't that bad of a fate, you're middle class with that kind of income but in America it's basically nothing) - yes.

That doesn't mean everybody is going to be billionaire but to be literally poor whole you life you have to be bottom feeder intelligence wise or make some terrible life choices.
Social mobility obviously is going to stop at some point.

Think about it for a while. How many socially mobile generations there can be, before caste system is formed? People with qualities allowing them to amass wealth tend to have children with the same qualities. How many of those people didn't amass wealth yet? How many won't have it in the next 20 years?

2000: fighting AIDS in Africa, the ultimate in virtue signaling

2100: the destruction of all civilized societies by being overrun by billions of jungle bunnies

guys like him and GW Bush aren't going to be remembered so well for this

> money keeper of IBM antitrust-sheme
> rich
Is it even the original quote? That faggot is as poor, as zuckerberg. The real jew is the fucking anglo behind them.

>work full time+ 12 hr min overtime at entry level job
>make enough to pay insurance for every facet of life demanded by state
>live off of ketchup packets and ramen, a complete slave to the wealthy
>all of their 'charity' to niggers
I am going to cut a hole in the window of your home and flood it with automobile exhaust while you are sleeping.

>be me
>born a poor nigger in the 3rd world
>rich white man comes along and injects me with needle
>get sick and die a poor nigger
>my fault

Is the job market really that fucked in america?
Everyone keeps saying there's no work, even college educated people come here to post about how hard it is to find a job.

>earning $20k/year in Poland isn't that bad of a fate, you're middle class with that kind of income
Really now? Your average salary is half that, so double that wouldn't be middle class, it would be filthy rich.

>JUST BE RICH BRO

No, he was just lucky.
Sage goes in ALL fields.

If you make minimum wage, you are by definition a failure.

Teenagers working at McDonalds make more than minimum wage.

>just be rich m8 xD
>if you're born in a poor shithole it's your fault ;^)

Quotes like that make me want to become a commiecuck and expropriate the shit out of him (and i fucking hate commies, because i'm from Eastern Europe).

JUST go to Western Europe, brutally rape and mistreat some women and you"ll get more in neetbux a month than you could make with real labour in Eastern Europe in a year.

What's the point of dying rich? I say use everything up before dying

Must be nice when your last name is Gates and can get those legacy Harvard business connections.

>working min wage
What are you some kind of cuck?

no cus free will isnt real and he knows it