Do alot of people on Sup Forums actually believe black people are inferior or is it just edgetards?

Do alot of people on Sup Forums actually believe black people are inferior or is it just edgetards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=WG0VXtelUqw
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/homo-neanderthalensis
cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(17)30128-9
takimag.com/article/africa_on_the_brink_steve_sailer/page_2#axzz4XmkeOEKm
takimag.com/article/africa_on_the_brink_steve_sailer/print#ixzz4XmnfoeDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Blackie

I think legit 90% of us think that

yes now go back to ooga booga land nigger

Well played, Australia. A true return to form.

Based on all available evidence the preponderance of black people are, in a generalization way, statistically inferior to other ethnic groups like East Asians, Whites and Ashkenazi Jews.

Sup Forums varries in opinions on what to do with this information but it is incontrovertible fact.

Im white lol

t. poofta

Humans are inferior.

Any person with no sense of future is sub-human. It is only our sense of future that allows us to sacrifice in the present for a payoff in the future, otherwise known as civilization. The vast majority of niggers don't have this sense of future. They act on impulse for gratification in the present regardless of the consequence waiting in the future. That is "black culture".

Why are black people like that??

There's no such thing as superior or inferior without qualifiers.

Whites are superior in intellect and everything else that matters. Blacks are superior at something, probably.

im black and im inferior. ask me anything, using simple words and sentence structure

They exist in a lower stage of evolution with less developed intellect leading to a less developed culture. If you take an african infant and raise it in a white family, it will perform exponentially greater than the rest of its kin due to nothing other than exposure to a superior culture. It will still be of restrained intellect, but IQ is highly overrated for 99% of what if required for a productive society.

What does the word "real" signify in the phrase "keeping it real"?

It’s chimp speech

i love this pic , fuckin EYES POPPIN BRO COOL

In a Venn diagram of "feral savages" and "black" there is so much overlap it is safest to assume they are equivalent even when knowing it is not precisely true.

breh, it finna be "easy" and "chill"

Blacks are cool people, niggers are not.

I believe all black/non-white(s) to be inferior to people with pure, unadulterated European heritage.

What distinguishes my opinion, however, is that I grew up in Queens, NY, the most diverse place on earth, and have studied other cultures, people(s), etc.

It is my observation, that black/brown cultures are less abstract in their critical thinking, if any critical thought occurs at all-probably hormonal imbalance as well as having genetic predispositions.

Everyone have realized that different race have different traits. Niggers are objectively speaking inforior mentally while superior physically.

>IRL is an MMO
>these are my racials

Genetics I'm afraid. Ironically for the purists out there it was homo sapiens admixture with neanderthals that gave us our heightened intellect. This is common to all the eastern and white races we all recognize as having highly successful societies.

IQ is critically tied as the best single predictor of success in any major life pursuits but user is right that blacks exposed to improved cultures do preform better. So its not like there isn't a nature component.

Culture makes a big difference, but culture is in part tied to race. This is why some races are significantly more successful when imported into the west than others (east asians for example).

Logically one could conclude that race mixing would lift up the black race, but only if the european/asian races absorb the black races. This is probably the least offensive solution to this difference.

Anyone who argues for poor treatment of an individual based on their race is a fool however, this is nearsighted and is trying to take a statistically relevant element down to the individual which usually fails.

Go sniff some gasoline abbo.

>Says outright that blacks are stupid
>Doesn't think that they should be discriminated against
Don't accept those who aren't good enough, for when you do it's a slippery slope to hell. Just look at Detroit or similar cities in the USA. Or South Africa as a whole.

How do your people always instinctively know how to do overly complicated handshakes

and youre a fucking ice chucking monkey, oh look at me, my flag is so unique i literally ripped off every other flag that has a cross on it

Anyone bumping this slide thread should be ashamed of themselves.

damn abbos are online again
when they fuck did you get sober enough to use a pc

Bump

>Ironically for the purists out there it was homo sapiens admixture with neanderthals that gave us our heightened intellect.

hahahahahha what the fuck am I reading

source please?

I have lived in Detroit, and Los Angeles

shit on LA all you want, but, outside of hobo row/skid row, I dont have to worry about getting mugged in Down Town after leaving the office

Detroit, you cant even stop at red lights past midnight without risking getting carjacked. The cops fucking encourage you to run them for your safety

fuck blacks, the poorest arabs or asians are light years ahead of the middle of the road black neighborhoods

>They exist in a lower stage of evolution with less developed intellect

>It will perform exponentially greater ... due to nothing other than exposure to a superior culture

Pick one mate

Fucks wrong with you faggot? Why even ask this.....

Are you mad that I can party at Mcdonalds and you can't say anything to me because I'm a racial minority, you fucking white male ? haha sucker

They objectively are.

Only 16% of African Americans are able to score above 100 on an IQ test.

Seeing Sup Forums constantly shit talking blacks makes me not even want to bother with society. Like, what's the point in even improving yourself when all they see are "statistics" rather than the individual?

black people? no.
niggers? yes. of all races/mixtures/colours.

got some more questions?

because statistically you are a 1 post by this id faggot

statistically youre a two post goon thats a big white coon

thats right, calling you crackers white coons is a thing

let me know when you get some balls and reclaim hockey back from the United States, Zhao Ling

it's alright dude, Sup Forums is full of teenagers. I've been coming here since I was 13 and I'm almost 22.

Sup Forums obviously attracts the stupid kids because they don't understand basic shit like statistics

k you can go now

>
so im guessing you base your life solely off of statistics crafted by jewish expertd?

Niggers are inferior not all blacks are Niggers tho just most.

no my hotel reservation is for 4 o clock, i think ill stay here partying as Mcdonalds for as long as i want , and guess what leaf, youre a leaf, and im actually just someone from this land, ya fuckin cuck

How many nigger inventions can you list?

no, I am a financial economist.

I am the Jew.

The White Jewish IQ gap is literally the same as the Black- White one.

Really makes you think...

Nani

Are White people the Black people of Jewish people ?

PEANUT BUTTER LOL

Black culture is objectively inferior and race is a cultural construct so ...yes...
Black people are objectively inferior

jew IQ 110 so no. black IQ is 85 in the best cases too theyre much lower when they dont have european DNA and live in european countries. And even if you think jew IQ is 115 which is false, the gap between 85 -> 100 and 100 -> 115 isnt the same

its a fact, blacks are dumb

Yes we do, whites have an everage IQ of 100, blacks have an average IQ of 80, there are blacks who are smart though, but unlike whites they are even rarer and greater outliers
in the IQ distribution.

I.q is just a meme.

>what I dont like / goes against my views is a meme

Cmon, Aus, even you know nigs are retards. Look at your fucking boongs, they're subhuman filth, American nigs aren't much better, and African nigs are still living in the dark ages.

too bad majority blacks being incapable of studying
and working in not

Come to America and take a look around some of our majority black communities. You'll see for yourself.

Stop The Fucking Hammering Trump edition!
youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

GWC did not invent peanut butter

Average of all studies is 115 user. Jews linguistic abilities are two standard deviation above Whites.

How do you think they dominate so much in every field?

You're basically nogs to us.

If you rage about coalburners ruining their kids, you know how it feels for us to see our women breed with goyim.

This is provable

It means being what they consider being "a real nigga". Which basically means being a retarded chimp and nothing else. A few years ago I was walking down the street in downtown Berkeley. The highschool had just gotten out of class and I was stuck behind a group of nigs walking slowly down the crowded sidewalk. Listening into their conversation, it seemed that they were making fun of a classmate for getting good grades. They all agreed that "he ain't a real nigga".

Mostly edgetards.
I've lived in a major American city most of my life. There are 'good ones' and 'bad ones'. The good ones are invited to the BBQ, the bad ones are not.

>Why don't you let that rattlesnake into your house? Sure, they're dangerous and most of them are aggressive, but this one might not be!

t. goy larper

>believe black people are inferior

Is it even a belief? Have you not been around them?

I believe I don't want to have anything to do with them and I don't want to live anywhere near them.
Because they act like niggers.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=WG0VXtelUqw

This is in large part democratic party behavior more than anything. Not that I entirely disagree but my point is there are a number of ways to handle this as civil people rather than race war.

humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/homo-neanderthalensis
cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(17)30128-9

Just some starting points.

Africans, blacks, do not have neanderthal in their gene pool.

Are you serious?

"BELIEVE" IMPLIES AN AIR OF MYSTERY IN TERMS OF THE EVIDENCE WHERE WE ARE ALL EXPERIENCED IN THIS MATTER AND IT IS FROM THIS EXPERIENCE WE FORM OUR VIEWS.

Good ones are also dangerous for whites. Deep down they will always be niggers, they will raise niglets, vote for gibs and when the race war comes which side do you think they will choose?

>Why dont you let that white dude into your house? Sure, they shoot up schools and start world wars with death tolls in the millions, but this might one might not be!

I live in an area with reasonable blacks (I see black fathers in supermarkets with their sons), but I swear blacks mess up my change maybe 20% of the time.

> Neandertals extra smart
Yeh, that's speculation.

Exactly. Racial segregation is a good thing.

>What is a clarinet?

I believe that, as a whole, the average African is less intelligent than the average European, this is not to say that every African is less intelligent than every European, or that every European is more intelligent than every African, only that the African population has a larger percentage of unintelligent people per capita than the European population. This applies to the African population as a whole, African individuals should not be assumed to be unintelligent until one has come to know them personally, but for the sake of societal cohesion, the African and European populations should remain in separate ethnically homogenous communities.

I believe the intellectual disparity between the African and European populations is due to the circumstances of our separate isolated evolution. Africa is a continent of plentiful food and resources, but has an abundance of disease and predators, as a result, the African population prioritized aggression, as those with aggressive tendencies were most likely to survive to adulthood and reproduce in that environment, meaning that Africans have a greater tendency toward aggressive behavior, not that all Africans have a tendency toward aggressive behavior. Europe, to contrast, is a continent of comparatively sparse prey animals and is infertile a third of the year, as a result, early Europeans priotized intelligence, as those with the greater ability to plan ahead were more likely to survive to adulthood and reproduce in that environment, meaning that Europeans have a greater tendency toward being intelligent, not that all Europeans are intelligent.

I have no animosity toward the African population as a whole, or toward individuals of African descent, I have worked with several African Americans of mixed European descent and have found them to be lovely people, all the same, I'd rather our populations remain in separate stable, ethnically homogeneous communities.

Black People are not inferior.
Niggers are.
I think that sums up the general opinion.

Your 'cell' abstract:
> Brain regions and testes exhibited significant downregulation of Neanderthal alleles relative to other tissues, consistent with natural selection influencing the tissue-specific regulatory landscape.

Ie, we got /rid/ of their brain genes.

Have you ever lived around niggers? They're the worst.

Whites do a slightly less than proportional amount of total spree killing, at least in the US. More importantly, the murder rate among niggers is 10 times higher than whites. Also niggers and chinks killed waaaaaay more, just more regionally located since they didn't have as good of boats. The taiping revolution alone killed as many as all of WWII.

Only if we can keep the asian qties. I wouldnt mind being separated from whit e people.

let's poll Sup Forums .. if we offer 100 white males and 100 black males the same iq tests who will score higher, whites or nignogs?

IQ of Israel is 95, makes you think

1 mushed up ingredient is not an invention.

This user knows what's up

My pasta on the subject, from: takimag.com/article/africa_on_the_brink_steve_sailer/page_2#axzz4XmkeOEKm

> Why was there no Malthusian trap in Africa until quite recently?

> Outside of a few healthy highland regions such as Ethiopia and Rwanda (home to notorious genocides), for most of the thousands of years that agriculture has been practiced, the vast sub-Saharan region has been relatively underpopulated:

> The human population has never approached the size that the continent seems capable of supporting. … An FAO survey published in 1991 reported that only 22 per cent of land in Africa suitable for agriculture was actually in production (the comparable figure for south-east Asia is 92 per cent).

> Reader notes that because humanity originated in Africa, both diseases and mega-fauna competitors such as elephants and lions have been co-evolving along with us over the millions of years. Thus, humanity never got the drop on the African ecosystem the way it did on other continents, especially the New World.

Whoa, you need to cool your jets there.

oops, that was part 1.
Part 2:

> When the first Siberian hunters broke through into North America, they rapidly filled up the New World because there were few indigenous diseases and the trusting local elephants, such as the wooly mammoth, didn’t anticipate that these unimpressive looking two-legged newcomers carried sharp spears.

> But in Africa, tropical diseases such as sleeping sickness and falciparum malaria were a major cause of infant mortality and an incessant drain on the adult population.

> Moreover, elephants were wily rivals to humans. Without a dense concentration of humans to drive off marauding herds of elephants, they could eat your entire crop in a day:

> A “sort of chessboard effect” developed, with people occupying one set of squares and elephants the other. … [O]ral histories recount how farmers succeeded in raising crops to maturity only when their fields were close together and the local community was large enough to supply the people needed to repel raiding elephants.

> But if human density got too high, infectious disease took its toll, especially on the young. (That’s why black Africa was so lacking in urbanization.) In Africa, life (and death) was more random than elsewhere, so lack of foresight was less reliably punished and planning less often rewarded.

> The rational response to the African environment was simply to procreate more offspring whenever possible, even though you may well lose numerous children to disease and do a poor job of educating the others. In Africa, traditionally, the biggest risk was having too few people in your village:

Part 3 of 3:
> Lone farmers stood little chance, and if conflict or disease reduced a community’s manpower, elephants rapidly completed its collapse.

> This realist perspective shouldn’t make us too gloomy about Africa’s ability to change, though.

> These African traditions of quantity over quality in raising children are now obsolete in a world where elephants are no longer rivals. Africans now have AK-47s, so it’s more likely that four billion Africans will kill off all the wild game than that the elephants will get the upper hand again.

> Indeed, many people in Africa today would like to change their self-destructive old ways. But if white people keep reassuring them that they’re awesome just the way they are and that any problems they have are the fault of bad white people, how can we expect Africans to develop a less catastrophic culture?

Whole article: takimag.com/article/africa_on_the_brink_steve_sailer/print#ixzz4XmnfoeDI

Do you think pitbulls are just like all other dog breeds?

Sure, on average they're inferior in intelligence. Don't get hung up on it though, it doesn't mean anything.