Alex Jones’ ex launching website to expose InfoWars star’s ‘horrible behavior’

rawstory.com/2017/09/standing-up-to-the-bully-alex-jones-ex-launching-website-to-expose-infowars-stars-horrible-behavior/

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SEMPAI

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/rawstory.com/2017/09/standing-up-to-the-bully-alex-jones-ex-launching-website-to-expose-infowars-stars-horrible-behavior
instagram.com/p/BYW-aWtgGRh/?taken-by=alex_jones_ex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please archive it unvis.it/rawstory.com/2017/09/standing-up-to-the-bully-alex-jones-ex-launching-website-to-expose-infowars-stars-horrible-behavior

it's called libel and he can sue the fuck out of her if she does. roasties never learn.

fake news host alex jones eternally btfo

Becáuse listening to the drone of a bitter ex-wife sounds like deer flies, nobody but national-enquirer/view tier morons will listen anyway. Nothing like a cunt of a wife to bring out the bitterness in a man anyway. No wonder he left her.

at least his graphs are real.

>HE MADE ME COOK HIM DINNER

good thinking bot

Only if its lies. Lmao

fucking women and social media are the downfall of Western Civilization.

I know roasties are browsing here. YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR ROOMS.

>exposing the meme that everyone already knows is a meme

lmao Bill Hicks btfo

Women fucking suck.

Film at 11

>let me try to leech some cash out of the fame of my ex husband's shitposting show

women are parasites

instagram.com/p/BYW-aWtgGRh/?taken-by=alex_jones_ex

(((THEM)))

mine are

his aren't

>marrying a jew
>expecting not to be fucked over

he had it coming desu

Regardless of your political convictions, everybody has to admit that Alex Jones is emotionally unstable and is a nut

>use my website so i can track your IPs

Who is (((financially backing))) the site?

Alex Jone's alimone payments

>HE MADE ME BUY A WATER FILTER

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER FUCKING FALL FOR THE ROASTIE LIES OF MARRIAGE. NEVER. NOT ONCE.

anybody who is shilling marriage on Sup Forums is your mortal enemy. kikes are the enemy at far, but roasties are the enemy at the gates. whatever kikes do it isn't 1/10 as bad as what roasties will do to you on a personal level

>reaching levels of new not thought possible

Another attention whore looking for attention because the only interesting thing about her was her husband and that's all she has to go on now

It's insane to me that people actually take InfoWars seriously.

He's a fucking troll you dipshits. He makes a shit ton of money doing what he does and every week begs for money talking about how the show is going broke.

She's probably being paid a shitton by some big media people.

Enjoy the death of the white race, you fucking faggot. Your robowaifus and artificial wombs will be too late to save you.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAAHHHAHAH

>he trusted a jewess

and just married another one.

>big media people

>counting part time employment the same as full time employment

>That final christmas my stocking was full of Super Male Vitality and Obama Deception dvds

Been taking Caveman for a little over 3 weeks now. I already know I can stomp a mudhole in your ass. If I coupled it with Super Male, I'd fuck your ass, too.

Slander, Libel.

ill laugh when jones gets all his money back

>Take kids
>Take half the goods
>Get alimony
>Then try to ruin ex-husbands job so no alimony can be paid
Why is 3D so dumb?

If he's so bad why did she fuck him?

Alex has ALWAYS been like this, she's just shooting down her own credibility.

>falling for the marriage meme
lmao

So his ex wife is going to try to ruin her sole source of income? IF, she takes down infowars, where the fuck does she think she'll get her millions per year from??

Thats the thing, he'll still owe her that much even if his shit crashes and burns.

Robin williams killed himself because he went broke paying alimony. Fucker deserved it luckily

Want to save the white race? Take women's rights away.

You think that matters in today's day and age? Women aren't responsible for anything they do.

ANIMATING CONTEST OF LIBERTY INTENSIFIES

Classic bait and switch. The oldest scam going.

Interfering with your ex-spouses work should null and void the divorce settlement.

hm. What are the legal consequences of this?

There’s a severe lack of Alex Jones memes in here

>ywn get to purchase a vial of Milk of McAdoo or Milk of Millie for $69.95 from the infowarslife store to help fight the globalists

ALEX JONES ETERNALLY C UCKED

>LAUNCHING WEBSITE
JUST GIB ME MUNS