californication edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RyaTg6f2io
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ussuri_brown_bear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some tunes.
youtube.com/watch?v=_RyaTg6f2io

What the hell is Chink Joseph's power? Also, how long do you plan on dropping Terra Formars, xPearse?
Anyways, thanks for the chapters.

Grasshopper or something. Anyhow, I just need to finish Great Mazinger (2 x 30-40 page chapters) and then I'll get back on TF. Should only be 1-2 weeks at most. Depends how long it takes me.

And that's that. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, guys. Also, for those who don't read my blog posts, I'll be dropping the series for a bit until I finish another series. Besides, there's only one more chapter raw and there's no need to jump on that right away.

Thanks

Did the Terra Formars movie ever come out? Is their any recordings of it online? I'm curious how it was; it looked fun.

Yeah, it did. Don't expect the English side of the net to mention that or the side miniseries, either, though. On recordings? Nah. Don't think so. Most likely we'll have to wait.

well looks like shit to me senpai

thanks for the chapter xPearse

Thanks, man. You don't receive enough at all.

So wait, was he fighting a johj with a bear-mosaic, or an actual literal bear?

So who's this new guy? He has the blood of gods but at the same time, normal blood? Translations were kinda ambiguous

He's the unlikely breed of many freak supermen into one. unlike Joseph, they didn't breed him, he came up naturally.

It was a roach with a bear mo.

I hope humanity loses and earth becomes johj central while the few human survivors are put into zoos

God dam japanese with their natural superman, high tech double mo guy and bear roaches

what did he mean by this?

To be fair, the bears in Japan are tougher.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ussuri_brown_bear

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident

>japanese with their natural superman, high tech double mo guy
And the funny thing is that neither of those two is a "pure" Japanese.

Hey, I just started reading this series recently and at first I was confused by there being a bunch of chapters with duplicate numbering, but I suppose the ones labelled "1st Mission" go first, right? (duh). Anything else I should know about reading order? Because there seem to be a bunch of spin-offs.

Gaidens are optional and if you DO want to read them, you'd better do it after you are way into the main story as they're about the characters from the original. Comedic spin-offs can be full of spoilers but those are untranslated. There's also a bunch of special chapters with only some of them translated, like Mission/Chapter 0, and this one can be read before or after the 1st Mission, if you haven't read it yet.

>chinese-russian model for a mother
>fijian rugby player for a father
>he comes out
>supossedly not of newton descent
Those bloodlines must be stronk.

>used to enjoy this because of the interesting mutations and the descriptions as well as the mars stuff
>now it Ryu fighting a cockroach wearing a bear suit trying to shut down a television tower on earth

Man.

bless ye OP

bottom panel cracks me up more than i want to believe

xPearse, please, it's hard to understand that bear babble in the second picture.

Oh jolly so fast update.
Well that gave absolutely no hint what his base is.
Johj mobile shitposting again.

Bear with johj mosaic.

I want to see it. It looks like it's not taking itself too seriously, good ol' action gore B movie flick.

GIA SECOND

AHHHH FUCK YOU RUBBER MAN