Why are cops/DEA agents such big rats?

If you try to get a person to rat on their friend (what cops/DEA do to drug dealers) then YOU are a rat yourself. You have rat genetics. You have rat blood. Why are these officers such rats? I just dont get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7UMdniHWkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you have internet in your section 8 housing Tyrone? Or are you parked outside of McDonald's stealing their wifi.

Fucking nigger we need police to be loyal go back to your trap house boy.

Drug dealers and consumers deserve the rope.

Bix nood.

Drug dealers are niggers though

Niggers aren't welcome 'round these parts, Levarious.

>Antifa detected

Im a bigger trump supporter than you two girls by the way.
Im white and i make a good living.
Cops kill white people all the time and shoot their dogs. How do those boots taste? Do they make for good lickin?
Im sorry you two girls need cops to protect your precious vaginas.

The many mothers who lost their children to drugs would disagree.

Black lives matter. They are just trying their level best to save you from yourselves. How about next time, just meekly submit instead of getting yourself shot for a dimebag.

Like hitler?
So your a german who hates hitler.
There are no words that could even describe a fraction of your inferiority.
You shit eating feminist

Their kids died because they were stupid. If someone buys a bottle of liquor and drinks themselves to death we dont blame the liquor store owner do we? Of course we dont. So why do we blame the heroin dealer? Because heroin dealers didnt pay their taxes?

>wahhhh! Cops are big meanie-heads who hurt muh fee fees cuz dey violated some stupid grade school snitch rulez!!

Finish highschool then come back and lurk for about 6 months. Im a cop. Most of the time I dont ask anyone to "snitch" as you so childishly put it. Most of the time once arrested they pathetically volunteer all of the info hoping it will get them small privleges and concessions.

Even when they dont most people are
A) terrible at lying
B) incapable of shutting the fuck up and waiting for a lawyer
C) utterly incapable of letting thier lawyer just do his job

9/10 times thier lies and frantic idiotic excuses tell us about as much as the truth would anyways. If you dont want to "snitch" on youre widdle fweindzies about who stole the cookies then maybe keep your fuckin mouth shut.

Or..... heres a thought........ dont do something that makes me come after you.

Your emotional based writing style leads be to believe you are either a teenager or mentally unstable. Have you ever had an arguement that didnt turn into a nigger tier insult contest or an effeminate appeal to emotion?

You know i masturbate to videos of faggots like you getting killed?

But honestly, if you think the war on drugs is a human rights violation youre ok.
But if you dont i truly would spank it to a vid of cartel Wrecking your pale irish ass

Fuck off sub-human degenerate scum

letting things fly is the best way to send a message in my exp. making ppl angry is often not because of me as much as them becoming furious upon learning how ignorant they were.
Everybody hates the red pill at first, then Stockholm sets in.

kys

>Why are these officers such rats?
dunno something about not wanting to live in a society run by murderous drug dealing scum

I can't understand it, now why don't you run along with your prison homey pals and go do something useful like more driveby shootings

>Drug dealers and consumers deserve the rope.
only if you start with the most abused drug of all

sugar

If everybody decide to "kill their local faggot" you would have everybody who ever met you on your doorstep with a baseball bat

Maybe rats would not exist if some people FOLLOWED THE GOD DAMN LAW!

>dont do something that makes me come after you.
whats the most retarded thing about your typical criminal? I'm thinking it's either their dress or their tattoos, I swear this guy we locked up had a giant tattoo across his chest of a pig faced demon sitting cross legged inside vagina lips, who tattoos vagina lips across their stomach?

does KYS mean Knot Yan Sargument?

Obama phone has unlimited data.

to be fair our justice system has been broken into a monopoly protection scheme

If we drove by piggies and your whole family it would be pretty useful, actually.

The war on drugs is stupid. It creates more problems than it solves and frankly guys who get arrested for drugs and put on treatment or incarcerated almost always go back to using. Mainly because most treatment programs dont address the life reasons the user has for using (like unemployment, poverty, social isolation, or seemingly unrelated but still relevant mental illness). So they will stay clean the entire time they are in treatment or lockup and go straight back to using as soon as they hit the streets.

But, the problem with drug use isnt the drugs in my opinion. Its the theft and violence that accompanies it. People using hard drugs steal and fight and cause a ripple effrct of social problems through the community around them.

Im a cop. I dont get to choose the laws I enforce, but 99% of the time I pop somebody for drugs its not because I was looking for drugs. Its because some junkie idiot got high and beat the shit out of his wife, or got jonesing and stole a bunch of shit from his neighbor.

I find the drugs whilst searching him prior to booking and now its evidence, it legally cant be ignored. So now he's getting charged for that too. And in 6 months he'll be back on the street using stealing and robbing again. Police work isnt about being mean or trying to fuck with people just for fun. Its about maintaining the community in something resembling peacefulness.

Guys shooting heroin would be fine except guys who shoot heroin tend to support thier habit with other crime.

>If we drove by piggies and your whole family it would be pretty useful, actually.

betting most of your associates are already state actors

seriously bro don't fuck around with crime, CIA and the Mafia is the same thing, that means you will never ever win so just go work a regular job or at least do your family a favor and have a nice suit ready for your funeral

>The war on drugs is stupid. It creates more problems than it solves

yeah but it drives profits and keeps wall street solvent and helps selectively put people in jail for their skin color or political views, it's doing what it was meant to do perfectly

nobody with money cares if scumbags are violent morons, thats helpful to distract people from their real problems

keep it down stoner.

Thier inability to just fucking shut up and get out. They literally cant stop fucking up.
Typical cycle:
>get a traffic ticket
>Refuse to pay it
>refuse to go to court
>fight with police upon being served an arrest warrant
>get caught with drugs in thier pocket
>get jail time for drugs, fined and timed to shit for contempt of court too
>get out 4 months later on probation
>2 weeks later test positive for drugs on probation check up
>fist fight cops
>get popped for more drugs, assaulting an officer
>rinse repeat

These stupid fucking twats couldve just paid a $100 speeding ticket but NOOOOOOO. 3 years later theyre STILL in and out of the jail/street cycle.

And fucking protip: IF YOU HAVE DRUGS IN YOUR POCKET DONT FIGHT THE POLICE WHEN THEY GIVE YOU A FUCKING TICKET.

And thats just the white people I deal with.......

>Implying only nogs hate cops

Pure coincidence

They protect and serve the pedofiend of course they gona do only there jobs like privileged little Twinks..

Do you love the law?
Does the law keep you warm at night?
When you are in the middle of nowhere and the stoplight is broken so it wont turn green for you, do you sack up and run it? Or do you sit there and wait 2 hours like the terrified little girl you are, terrified of the law?

What in the actual fuck

Agreed. Its also an easy platform for politicians to campaign on too. "Tough on crime! Tough on drugs!" Really gets the votes.

For instance, our sheriff got elected on promises to get drug siezure rates up. Its stupid, this area doesnt have a drug problem. It has a job problem. When the mills and tire factory here was still open there were virtually no drug addicts. People had a living to make, they had families to care for and social events to attend.

Industry shut down about 30 years ago, the wages plummeted, buisinesses and recreational opportunities that didnt involve drinking or getting high shut down with it. The wage earners and family rearers either found work elsewhere or degenerated. Crime became a profession for the unemployed, viola, drugs are suddenly a huge problem.

We have a heroin wave crashing in on top of an already established meth epidemic. Violent crime was utterly unheard of here when I was a kid, now its an every day event for most families.

You wanna get rid of drugs? Replace welfare with industry. Youd see like 60% of the crime and drugs here evaporate within 5 years.

Yeah i bet you love sending your own kind into jail you fucking faggot.
Oh wait, youre not a normal white person. Youre actually a pig.
Go to iraq or afghanistan. Learn what it means to actually risk your life.
American cops dont even have one of the top ten most dangerous jobs in this country, yet all you ever hear is "pigs risk their lives to save you"
REALLY?
More like "pigs dont risk their lives while they bust down your door, tell you what youre not allowed to do in your own home, and shoot your dog, then they want a medal of honor from society"

Its like they had a special olympics event where the retard gets to go around shooting dogs.
Thats american police.
They dont even let u become a cop if your iq is over 95

Hahaha someone's mad their dealer got caught

I fought in both iraq and afghanistan with the marine infantry dude. Im not real sure what youre on about there anyways because its not relevant to the conversation.

And being white doesnt make you incapable of doing wrong. Thats just a childish and stupid statement. Just the mirror reflection of "HE A GOOD BOY, DINDU NUFFIN!"

If you disagree I have an entire lockup full of white pedos, murderers, robbers, rapists, and muggers for you to meet.

Yea I hate the cops too why do I have to side with them to hate blm and niggers?

DUDE

You know you have to be 18+ to post here, right? You should go back to plebbit.

No, we blame dealers because what they are selling is illegal. Are you just pretending to be retarded?

I hope all stoners die.

I guess it has to do with dealing with shit most common folk can't even imagine, risking your life everyday due to work even outside said work, dealing with niggers being niggers, and whites trying to be smartasses.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7UMdniHWkI

Ohio PoBro?

Pacific northwest.

>risking your life everyday due to work even outside said work, dealing with niggers being niggers, and whites trying to be smartasses.

you know who else deals with all that? drug dealing criminals.

I held a junkie at gun point for an hour after I caught him stealing from off my property, gave him to the cops even after he begged me to let him go, I did give him a drink and some chips while we waited. Am I a snitch? I really enjoyed it, made me want to be a cop.

I'm betting you're either a wop or a nigger.

lmao drug dealers and users deserve all the shit they get and more

Fake and gay