Homura did nothing wrong!

Homura is a girl. A good girl!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/HysWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alright Madoka, we get it.
We aren't bullying Homura so you can stop posting now.

Cheers to that.

Explain good

Will Madoka save Homura from her self-destruction or will literally nothing good ever happen to Homura?

Hasn't she already been saved?

Not referring to Wraith Arc.

>Homura is a girl.
Riight.

I want to impregnate this good girl.

Homura is actually, literally satan

She only gets a pass for being a woman. If she was man, we would have call him "Stalker of the Decade" from episode 1.

Homura is a lizard. A spooky lizard.

It would have made no difference in series if Homura was a 13 year old boy or girl. Her character would also be completely different. Madoka can be boy or girl and nothing changes.

Rebellion can only be done girl on girl though. Yuri has actual rape and still allows for romantic reconciliation.

She is best girl and literally did nothing wrong

You'll have to start by worshipping this good girl's feet.

Madoka never loved Homura. Here's the proof. Madoka lied to her in episode 12 about being her friend. She saw how evil she was but was tripping on hope, so she thought faking friendship could save Homura.

Homura loves no one and is obsesssed with owning Madoka and abusing her kindness like an addiction. Homura consistently ruins the lives of and MURDERS those around her. She never suffers, she causes suffering. Madoka regrets saving this monster and wants badly to kill her.

Homura is the most hated character in both Japan and overseas.
Homura killed the franchise, it no longer sells high numbers of merchandise.
Madoka and all characters were ruined.
Even the staff hates Homura.

I hope you never forget these facts, and I suggest you post them whenever you can. I can't remind the degenerates all day every day, so remember to attack all homuposters and yuri.

Thank you, and let's all HATE Homura.

Homura herself admits that she's committed sins, going as far to label herself as an evil devil, and play the part thereof.

Homura saying stupid shit doesn't make it true.

Homura enjoys ruining everything. She had sex with a wraith just because she's obsessed with Madoka who never loved her. She is the most selfish thing ever and deserves to die for all the evil she willingly created.

She's exaggerating, obviously, but that doesn't mean she has a spotless record. I'll go as far to say that she did more right than wrong, and that her wrongs were not entirely her fault, but she did wrong in some measure.

Gladly

Moemura a cute

>not her fault
>ruined Madoka's hope for her by fucking a wraith out of lovless obsession and greed
>willingly enslaved the universe and destroyed Madoka's heaven
>responsible for every single bad thing that happens to the others
>enjoys their suffering

I agree user. If she did nothing wrong, then there would be no reason for a sequel.

Madoka wants her dead. Nobody loves her. Homura did nothing right.

loving this meme

>>ruined Madoka's hope for her by fucking a wraith out of lovless obsession and greed
I'd say more emotional desperation than anything else. Her psyche isn't exactly in top notch condition.
>>willingly enslaved the universe and destroyed Madoka's heaven
She didn't want to enslave anyone, she did what she did because, in her eyes, it was to protect Madoka. I do think she was in the wrong on this one though
>>responsible for every single bad thing that happens to the others
Maybe, by rewriting the universe "bad" things may have had to happen again in history. But that would also make her responsible for all the "good" things that happen to others too.
>enjoys their suffering
There is literally no evidence of this

>I do think she was in the wrong on this one though
That makes the entire motivator of her decision wrong then.

Will do
nice pasta

Source on this page? Reverse search ain't got shit.

Which is why I don't think it was the right decision. I'm just trying to point out that she isn't this "evil demon" that enjoy's others' suffering.

Homura does not love or care about Madoka. That's why she fucked the wraith. Obsession. She wants Madoka as her property.

Homura smiles and has always held hate for everyone and enjoyed bullying them as the devil. She is PURE evil.

Homura has done NOOOOTHING good. Ever. Her wish was to trick Madoka into obsessing over her as a hero she never could be. Homura got them all killed either directly or indirectly and thought they deserved it.

Madoka wants her dead. She regrets saving her. Madoka wants to send her to hell and tell her she never ever considered her a friend.

well meme'd son

"Good girl!" sounds like an insult for someone as cool as Homu. Homu is love, Homu is justice. Respect the Homu, hail the Homu. She is the only meguca in history to dominate destiny, lift her friend to goddess-hood, and then somehow surpass said goddess herself.

See
Homura is awful in every way.

Don't even. Homura is shit.

m.imgur.com/a/HysWc

I don't think anyone but HomuHater and MadoSayafags believe she's an evil demon who enjoys suffering.

>Q: Is Homura in love with Madoka?
>Urobuchi: It is a very twisted love, but it is love nontheless. It is kind of scary to be honest.

>Q: Does Madoka like her back?
>Urobuchi: Madoka never loved Homura. From the beginning is was just Homura's obsession. It's that kind of tragedy of never being cared for that makes you evil. In this case, Homura is evil because no one has ever loved her or ever will.

>Q: That sounds horrible! (laughs)
>Urobuchi: Some people deserve loneliness. I think Homura is one of those people. (laughs)

I want Homura to sit on my face.

>Homura will never sit on your face

why life

I guess Hitomi is the Nanashi and Kyubey is Dagda

So if Madokami and Homucifer fuse they will make Satan?

NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOU WHY DON'T YOU QUIT PRETENDING THAT YOU ARE MULTIPLE PEOPLE!

LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU KEEP POSTING CRACK BECAUSE YOU ARE BUTTHURT!

CAN YOU JUST FUCKING GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD THAT POSTING CRACK DEGRADES THE CHARACTERS!

Meguca YHWH.

SERIOUSLY, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT DOING WHAT YOU DO EVERY SINGLE DAY RUINS THESE THREADS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF YOU? LIKE SERIOUSLY POSTING THIS SHIT RUINS NEW CONTENT FROM COMING IN AND THAT REALLY MAKES ME ANGRY! IF YOU WOULD JUST STOP POSTING CRACK FOR LIKE A WEEK WE COULD HAVE QUALITY MADOKA THREADS!

Madoka is god; Homura is Satan; their fusion would be yin yang.

Anti crack-kun doesn't use all caps, who the fuck are you?

>Yuri has actual rape and still allows for romantic reconciliation.
wut

Lucifer and Satan are two different characters in SMT.

STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE DIFFERENT PEOPLE! I KNOW THAT YOU'RE ONE PERSON ACTING LIKE DIFFERENT PEOPLE! IT HAS BEEN PROVEN MULTIPLE TIMES THAT YOU KEEP USING DIFFERENT COMPUTERS TO POST THAT'S WHY YOU KEEP BAN EVADING SO MUCH!

See
Madoka canonically never loved Homura and never will. You are degenerate, supporting abusive obsession. Madoka would hate you.

But Homu is a good girl. Who wouldn't want a Homu pet you pat on the head and coddle.

Homura's character is very much inspired by Chikane. Chikane actually raped her Madoka though.

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE DIFFERENT PEOPLE IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF YOU TRY TO PROVE ME WRONG YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING AND VILE BECAUSE YOU KEEP DESTROYING THREADS WITH THIS ENDLESS AUTISM!

You seem upset

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS UPSET FOR POSTING CRACK BECAUSE WE PROVE HOW AUTISTIC YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU POST CRACK! CLEARLY YOU ARE BUTTHURT WHEN YOU POST CRACK! NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOU!

Homura raped Madoka's soul.

Lucifer in SMT IV Final is a fake created by YHVH to have control over chaos and later it fuses with Merkabah to create Satan

Raping someone's soul still better than outright raping.

AND YOU STILL CONTINUE TO POST CRACK BECAUSE YOU ARE BUTTHURT CANT YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!? NOBODY LIKES YOU! HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING THAT YOU WILL DIE ALONE BECAUSE YOU ARE A DETESTED HUMAN BEING FOR POSTING CRACK! TIME AND TIME AGAIN YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT NOBODY LIKES YOU! YOU NEED TO STOP POSTING AND YOU NEED TO HANG YOURSELF FOR POSTING CRACK!

Thanks for the fucking spoilers. I kind of saw that coming though.

You are wellcome :^)

Is it good? I didnt know it was a thing till last month.

Play a better game

there are no words.

except maybe, when comes the next volume?, this is way too good!

>Playing censored games.

Already pre-ordered.

This month on the 10th. Kirara comes out every 2 months.

Next Kirara Magica comes out next week, I think; scans god knows when; translated version maybe a month after that at best.

Madoka never loved Homura.

Don't even. It's worse. Madoka is forever hurt.

At least is dub only
Treehouse should be fucking disbanded

You can't honestly think you're fooling anyone.
Your false flagging is so stupid and obvious. Let alone because you fail to even understand the most basic concept of the argument against you.

You need to die not because of the fact you're a sub human crack shipper, but because you spend almost every waking moment of your life attacking people, spamming, lying, spiting, or otherwise being a problem.

And of course, even when you are trying this hard to pretend that you are someone else, your tells always show through. Tells like you never actually validate or explain the things you are saying. Which is something that people who are against you always do.

She's gonna get herself killed that way.

Did we finally succeed in breaking ACK?

>Madoka is forever hurt
Yeah, she's hurt that Homura made her cum so hard they accidently the universe and she never got the chance to reciprocate.

Every single day he gets more and more obvious that he is just out to ruin threads. I hope Troid finally realizes that he made a mistake by protecting the crack spammer.

And like always, "ACK" is not real. You just have no other way of coping with the fact no one at all likes you. You are literally insane, and you ignore everything people tell you.

I find it really funny that you are replying to your own posts pretending that you actually believe they are your boogieman. That way you can try and present the illusion that someone actually feel for it.

looks like it

Madoka killed literally the entire universe, including her own friends and family whom she supposedly wanted to protect, because muh hope. She did the cosmic equivalent of an environmental extremist blowing up a nuclear power plant and taking out a city because muh principles.

Sayaka a best

Why can't you just go watch anime or read manga. You are on Sup Forums after all. You do this literally every single day of your life. You don't stop. You are consumed with this for some insane reason.

Ah yes, the interview that does not exist

No bully!

thanks dudes.

See Okay, follow your own advice. Stop posting crack when you are replying to people who you know are against crack. That's "bullying".

Janitor, this post and this post have nothing to to with anime or manga either. Neither does this post

I am who I am.
These two actually go well together btw

I love you, you are my inspiration to live, please bless me with thy friendship

They do. Quit being triggered, please learn something for once. Grow up; you won't ever be able to bend the whole world to think like you.

Thou art blessed, my son.
Where's Apple-chan? I miss him.

dude just quit crying, nobody cares about the crack posting

Would you a QB?

i wish you would never leave me

akemi could we talk on skype or something i need you in my life

That's somewhat creepy, but I'm flattered.

Wow, this is new levels of pathetic. You are literally pretending that you are you making friends by attacking people.

And no, Kyouko and Mami do not go well together just because you like it. Not that you like Kyouko and Mami at all.

No one was ever triggered in the first place. Mocking you, insulting you, and putting you down for the cancer that you are is not being triggered, it's the normal human reaction.

They don't have anything to do with the anime or manga, if they did you could actually show relationships like that happening with in the series.

Also, it doesn't matter if you think like me or not. Pretty much everyone hates you anyway. But the point is you break the rules and are a low quality poster.

It's also obvious you are going out of your way to line up double posts. See how you did it three times in a row

I don't feel comfortable adding random anons to things like Skype. Nothing against you.

no pls, i neeeeed you. I've been so alone.

When are you going to accept that just because you are a furfag ERP'er that doesn't mean you are a good actor who can fool people into believing anything.

See It's obvious as fuck that you are replying to yourself because you do it almost every single day.

Is he actually a furfag?