/POO/jeet General

Historically, what lead to pajeets dropping feces on streets? I need historical context of this peculiar tradition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64oPnb20rH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pajeet my son ur stomach hurt naow

Historically civilisation learnt about sanitisation and invented toilet. the land of the poo did not

/thread

Then why is there a thing called "Indian Toilet" which is basically a hole in the ground you have to squat over to poo in

>a crack in the street is an actual toilet
t.memeflag

Kek Will's the poo meme to die.

P O O
O
O

do you guys wipe??
i mean okay, you guys shit on the streets, but how do you walk around with your ass full of shit?

Im not taking poos side but I have a neighbor that is indian and we were having a discussion about toilets and he mentioned the "Indian" toilet which is basically a porcelain hole on the floor of your bathroom and he also told me that i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick

youtube.com/watch?v=64oPnb20rH4

>he wiped

They attempted to evolve but failed. Back to the street.

I come from a village in Rajasthan. I used to poo in not-the-loo. I don't anymore. I changed. Three quarters of my village changed. It's not something you change in a day or two. It takes generations. Remember, industrial revolution time London?

only because there was a camera watching

Yes, defecating in a relatively sanitary and much easier manner is really hard to adopt after generations of shitting out the window on the homeless

Kek
It took your village generations in order to use the loo and still only 3 quarter of the village?

Ironically the indus valley civilization was one of the first to use sewage systems and toilets.

newfags, stop making everything a /general/

All the poo posts here remind me of this stuff when I was a kid

>be me in a decent big city
>driven to school by a chauffeur
>car passes through some poor areas on the way to school
>mfw when I see little kids shitting along the side of the street
>all kinds of questions like why do their parents let them do it, how do they fucking wipe etc,.
>15 years later, glad to see no open defecation in my city

>we all float down here

Doesn't matter, you all shit in the street.

kek wel meemd my friend

You're that dude who goes into every girl gamer's room on Twitch and goes "Hello darling. You are much beauty and I am happiness for you", like retarded poo you are. Then you get all pissy when she says she has a boyfriend when you spam the chat with "Hi I love you" over and over.

You're a nation of cockroaches.

But what did she mean by this!!!!

ITT American, British and meme flags