Girls und Panzer

Darjeeling: the best Garupan

Is it even confirmed that the Pershings are E2s?
You need three things to turn a stock Pershing into an E2. A Continental AV1790 (planned for use in Pershing but wasn't because McNair hates fun), a CD-850 transmission (working prototype existed in 1944) and a M3A1 gun which is pretty much an M3 with a bore evacuator.
The guns on the UAS Pershings don't have bore evacuators or a big enough ass to fit a CD-850.
Compare the rear in the picture to the rear of an M46.
Before you claim that the Pershings are too mobile to use Ford V8s, remember that these are GuP physics.

Best team reporting in

Nope mate

I want to see a Fast &Furious like GuP spinoff.

>Criminals with modified ww2 tanks have stolen something and the military can't intervene because of the location they are hiding
>Miho is recruited to lead a small group of elite tank crews she chooses
>They get the budget to modify their tanks
>Maximum drifting

What crew would she choose?

>modified ww2 tanks
Why didn't they just get modern tanks?

And I don't think carbon coating would protect them against someone actually trying to kill them.

There would be no movie without Kay and her leadership. She is the true hero of the story

Here in France it's the 6 june so for this fateful day i want to say happy birhday to Yukari the tank fairy and i wish à happy d-day to everyone.

Italy invented tanks 1935 years ago.

Because that would be boring, and that's why I said elite. Don't need to think too much about it.

>The "case by case" and the "things that were in design before cut-off date" applies specifically ONLY to tanks hat never reached completed prototype stage. Those who did, need to have reached prototype before cut-off date.
Could somebody clarify what this user was saying and how it applies to the Conqueror? I think I know what he is truing to say because I have read the rules, but the sentence structure is incredibly odd.

As retarded as GuP might be, at least the reason behind every battle made sense.

What you're suggesting is just plain retard.

There wasn't nearly enough Yukari in the GuP film

Anyone else agree?

>Is it even confirmed that the Pershings are E2s?
It's confirmed that they are much faster than the tanks pursuing them, and not just by doriftodorifto artifacts, because Rumi (if memory serves well) calls "turtles" tanks whose speed was GREATER than that of the stock Pershing. Only explanation, those tanks had teh Continental engine (even if not th eother things). Not th efirst time a GuP tank is "upgraded to a later model's standards".

Is this the same logic which says 'America won Vietnam because we killed more'. The tanks would have been rescued anyway, Kay only made it easier and more convenient.

I want to disembark in Normandy and hope I don't get instantly killed with Yukari-san.

Step away for the real Hero of Ooarai Union.

>Is this the same logic which says 'America won Vietnam because we killed more'.

I don't know if you were trying to be funny or anything, but you sound incredibly retarded.

Some user read that things existing "in paper only" before cut-off date could be legal, and said "that means Conqueror (which existed as "paper only" tank in late WW2) was legal. user said "Nope, because Conqueror itself was not a PO (paper only) tank - it actually existed, and it did past cut-off date". Because the PO rule does apply only to tanks that, and I quote, "never advanced past PO stage"

Literally who?

user who usually has to use that Vietnam argument against retard MURRIKA STRONK retards here: You are a retard.

I'm implying there's no logic, you retard.

Ignore him, user. He's just a retard, and if he drags you to his level he shall beat you thorough experience.

Post your best Girls und Pantsu

>Implying I believe that argument and was not implying that there was no real logic involved in his argument, and it was just 'Merika stronk'.

Thanks very much, user. That clears it up nicely.

Finns

Would this show be better with panty shots?

Now I'm curious to know if the model 900-T transmission would be able to handle >700 horses considering it already had problems with the 500 horsepower Ford.

Girls und Stockings.

I agree that Anzu is the MVP

It would be better with planes instead of tanks, tanks are so 1960s.

Season 2 when?....;~~;

Are we on to something or are we delusional?

It's all about speed teams

Every show is better with upskirts and misc panty shots

Why not both.jpg

So, they are re-releasing the nendoroid petite set of the Anglerfish team and the opposing Captains. Totally ordered immediately.

I believe. Also, I need more mother Shimada.

BEAN CHARIOT

Only if the tanks are wearing the pantsu. Otherwise fuck no.

Remember the trolling posts a few threads ago by some user going all
>"Centurion is against the rules!"
>(gets pointed that official Senshado rules allow it)
>"Don't give me fictional rules!"
>the ones he was saying the Centurion was against ti begin with
He.

Most newcomers (note I didn't say "newfags") atracted by the movie haven't been around when the senshado rules were translated and discussed to death, but truth is, they are VERY detailed. And the guys doing the movie (who have WRITTEN said rules) have went out of their way to find ways to use said rules to make the movie more amusing.
Things like Leopon's ESP were *specifically allowed -in fact, DEMANDED- by senshado safetuy rules* since the BDs came. Let's say it was clearly a set-up for the movie scene.

>shimapanzer

I think it offers interesting story possibilities and would be happy to see this be true.

I would not mind figures of her or her daughter(s).

>planes

>Release art of the hags
>No Shimada
Come on

Carbon

>Chi-Ha-Tan shimapanzer

Shiho is OLD qnd DRY

>Leopon's ESP
What's it stand for anyway?

Later that day, Orange Pekoe gone missing

What's that from?

I want to see a conversation between Mika and Darjeeling.

Nishi is actually Nishizumi family branch

>Calling my future mother-in-law a hag
Yoshiko is a beautiful woman.

Get your spicy meatballs right here

Yes?

How lewd.
>Captcha: Select flowers
Hana please.

External Power Supply.
Basically they gave a fuckhuge ammount of juice to teh electrical motors, more than teh onboard alternator could do. Because safetu regulations DEMAND all electrical stuff of the tanks be replaced with modern oens that are up to modern wiring standards. Likely not saying "and keeping the horsepower lmitation of electrical engines" because only two tanks (that almost nobody uses) used them

Much like ALice's "rules allow recon *planes*, so I0ll use recon *balloons*" shit - just that this time, they weren't doing it for cheating, but for survival. Hey, MEXT guy started with that "exact words of the deal" thing.

Nishi is for ________

It would end up being really philosophical.

TOT

bringing 22 brave steel lions because yesterday's foes are today's friends

Why only she wears pants?

You're thinking Spanish Civil War armored cars. The tanks didn't get too weird. Here's the Anarchist Peanut.

D U C E
U
C
E

I actually really want to bone Alice's mom.

She's my future mother-in-law!

So you can't see her dick.

>all those transposed letters
Time to hit teh bed. G'night, /ak/
>more transposed letters in this very post

Because she goes commando and wearing only a skirt would be cold.

>External Power Supply.
Oh hey, that's what I thought, needed a confirmation. So they went just put the motor into overdrive.
Wonder where they snuck in the battery.

If you marry her, you can be my future father-in-law

Loving

Girls und Panzer, a show about girls who fight tank battles as a sport.

>All is fair in love and war.
>Is it that really important?

Baka or not baka, that was quite badass

In place of all the pesky unneeded things like safety equipment

>Not wanting to bone Alice

No one to blame but myself for that. I mean the illustration. Artbook?

Charging phones.

Stop this boner

We're getting another series of images for the remaining characters, right?

Totsugenki
No typo

>people talking shit about flowers in chat during Hana scenes
Fuck you guys. Flowers are neat.

>Not Regio Esercito, Regia Aeronautica and Regia Marina

That Duce
That Lucchini
That Libeccio

Why are pasta girls so great?

Hands off my daughter-wife

And Hana is perfect

No.