Characters who were created only to die

Other urls found in this thread:

static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111204980/4281602-mte5ndg0mdu0odc2ntu0nzy3.jpg
i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7814087.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Prince.jpg
google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjip96Up5LNAhVC6mMKHcVWDpsQjBwIBA&url=http://www.vogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/11/bowie-2.jpg&bvm=bv.123664746,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNHhXjV5EkgvsISSPIArwasiBw18zQ&ust=1465264870943591&cad=rjt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any important flashback related-character

Pretty much any Kaworu clone

Pic related did nothing wrong. He just wanted to live a quiet life.

;_;

A classic

ayy

On mobile so can't post pictures, but if you're including that faggot, might as well include Rei.
Or anyone except Shinji and Asuka, since they all become orange primordial jizz in the end. They can all come back to life anyways, though, except for Rei.

Aniki lives on in all of us.

Here's a grand idea.
Wait until you're in front of a computer instead of blogging about your cellular device.

No one cares about Rei

Genius.

Face it fags, this was inevitable.

> grand idea
Are you implying anyone in this site can have good ideas ?

Me.

static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111204980/4281602-mte5ndg0mdu0odc2ntu0nzy3.jpg

i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7814087.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Prince.jpg

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjip96Up5LNAhVC6mMKHcVWDpsQjBwIBA&url=http://www.vogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/11/bowie-2.jpg&bvm=bv.123664746,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNHhXjV5EkgvsISSPIArwasiBw18zQ&ust=1465264870943591&cad=rjt

>Suffered depression yet apparently never went completely through with treatment; probably damaged his brain with all the coke he snorted; was in his 60s with no signs of threatening physical ailment
>Died before age 40 of a practically incurable, probably inherited disease which likely made the last few months of her life a living hell

Yeah, totally equivalent there.

Then why are you still here?

Rude!

Rei is some kind of time goddess as we see her in EoE, Rei 3 never dies. Kaworu is the only one who dies because he's killed by Shinji. Misato, Kaji etc can come back.
I think Gendo can't, though.

Save it for the fifty daily eva threads.
Jesus Evafags are a cancerous fanbase.

What, do you people think Christianity is a Jewish conspiracy now?

Just kidding. Nothing happens in this shit show.

Kaworu didn't really die because we see him in EOE too

Literally the title of this thread with this guy...

>implying that wasn't every robot aside of Gesicht, Astro and Epsilon

My waifu

t. falseflagging mudslimes

Ironically, the original Kaworu was supposed to die on volume 1 and his death would push Akira into beyond despair, what would allow Amon to destroy Akira's consciousness and take his body just like in the TV show but Nagai liked Ryo so much that he changed his mind and he changed the entire direction of the manga.

Ryo really born to meet Akira

>Nagai liked Ryo so much that he changed his mind and he changed the entire direction of the manga
Reminds me of how Anno liked Kaworu so much he massively boosted his role and screentime in later works.
I guess bishounen angels are middle-aged Japanese mens' weaknesses.

>Let's create the cutest girl in the entire series, kill her off brutally, and then desecrate her body

It didn't have to be like this.

Best girl ;_;

Literally everyone in Ergo Proxy

You mean the entirety of night fags.

Earlier than that. Tabris wasn't made from Adam at airing, that wasn't added until EoE and Director's Cut.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to.

Everyone in texhnolyze

And wasn't his first concept something like a special needs kid with cut wrists and a cat he carried that was going to be the real Apostolo?

Damn user, it was so fucking sad!

The very first concept of him was just going to be a normal bishounen kid introduced early Shinji's class with a pet cat that is revealed later on to be an angel. He was never planned to die.

Then when the show started production Kaworu was switched to an angel who cut his wrists and had a homo relationship with Shinji, which is in the episode drafts.

From there they changed his personality a bit for the final version.

>not posting Brad from Trigun

Almost everybody from Bokurano.

He wasn't created though?

No, don't. Please. I bet of you.

And pretty much all the non-PC98 Corpse Party characters.

I don't understand why he gets so much hate and comments like "He deserved to die". He had shitty personality, but nothing too bad. Also he redeemed himself in his death scene.

Also he had fictional power that would be one of most useful in real life

thread/

Okay, we know how many times he died, I wonder if anyone knows how many times he did NOT die.

DELET THIS

flatty-san

you

In finding dory Marlin dies

Oh you

Go be an hero, Kerry.