‘Kill all white people’. Five white men murdered

If a white man had killed five niggers this would be international news. Meanwhile this is just on local news.

>The 22-year-old man suspected of shooting five middle-aged white men since last year — including four on south Kansas City walking trails — threatened in 2014 to shoot up a school and “kill all white people,” according to court records.

>Fredrick Demond Scott, who was charged Tuesday in two killings and named as a suspect in three more, made those statements in January 2014 at Center Alternative School, as documented in a municipal citation for harassment.

>Scott, who is black, has been charged with murder in the deaths of Steven Gibbons, 57, and John Palmer, 54. On Tuesday, Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker announced those charges, also naming Scott as a suspect in the killings of David Lenox, 67; Timothy S. Rice, 57, of Excelsior Springs; and Mike Darby, 61, co-owner of Coach’s Bar & Grill at 103rd Street and Wornall Road.

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article170340652.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/19/louisiana-baton-rouge-hitler-speech-kenneth-gleason
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/19/louisiana-baton-rouge-hitler-speech-kenneth-gleason
kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article170639037.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazing how a anti white serial killer is ignored by the Jewish commmunist press.

umm... what the fuck?

Is this new? if so, Spread this shit.
This is white wake up fuel. use it.

My hate for kikes continues to grow like yours

U MAD CRACKA

the article was apparently eliminated from reddit. shocking i know

If anyone is wondering why all nigger mugshots have the same pose, it's because they purposely tilt their head up during the mugshot, but whenever they are in contact with the police, they look down making them harder to identify.

>Mike Darby, 61, co-owner of Coach’s Bar & Grill
Formerly Sneed's

His brother was recently killed during a robbery by a black guy so the media is trying to claim it's in retaliation to that and not a hate crime.

what are you wh*Tes going to do about it?

nothing, but bitch and cry on the internet

its amazing how all antiwhite serial killers ar ignored by the jewish media. every time theres a news story or documentry on serial killers its always exclusively white men, but its nonwhites who have the highest kill counts.

lmao whites are so weak today
the race war can't come soon enough, time to wipe cumskins from the earth

I can 100% promise you that it's just niggers trying to look cool. Niggers can't plan for the future like that.

>its amazing how all antiwhite serial killers ar ignored by the jewish media. every time theres a news story or documentry on serial killers its always exclusively white men, but its nonwhites who have the highest kill counts.

post nigger cerial killer redpills

Kill all niggers.

It's a fact Jack. Look at yourself in the mirror with your head tilted back and then with your head tilted forward.

super-predators.

first result on goolgle

they're not even trying to be discrete about it anymore.

White men aged 57, 54, 57, 67.

So that essentially means that these men have been taxed for 30+ years. A little bit of those taxes went to some nigger bitch who raised this nigger, so it's arguable that they paid for their own killer.

I'm so proud of our welfare state in the USA. What an absolutely brilliant idea. Fucking bang-up job.

Stop The Fucking Hammering Trump edition!
youtube.com/watch?v=7nvyQbZszUk

checked.
Damn..hadn't thought of it like that, thanks for making my Friday angry.

>Liberal media ignoring statistics about overwhelming majority of criminals being black
Now what fucktards?

What about that white kid that shot up the black church?

He drove through it with a Dodge Charger.

In NH we got muslims raping little girls only getting 1 little story

The media's been focused on that strangled mix race kid for weeks now

>drumpf kills millions of innocent refugees
YAY MAGA
>innocent african american accidentally kills 5 in self defense
OH MY GOD ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE THUGS

this is how stupid you look pol/.

The reason this ain't news is because blacks get killed everyday on average of a lot. White cops literally shoot dead black folk at least once a day, this ain't news. I'm not contoning what this man did but if you say that news don't report no white on black crime then you are stupid

A person of color kills white people, and you find a way to bring Jews into the discussion.

I say this seriously: You might have paranoid schizophrenia. Please discuss medication with a doctor.

KIKE

pee pee id.

>Amazing how a anti white serial killer is ignored by the Jewish commmunist press.

They ALWAYS are.

as if that animal were acting in self defense against 5 people over time... just look at his thug nigger expression in that mug shot. fuck off lib

>>Center Alternative School

Probably had a shitty education his whole life. With racist parents and asshole friends.

>Dont encourage slavering racism in kids. Could turn out bad for everyone

That was all over the news for weeks.

>Contoning
Hush nigger. The adults are speaking

Started happening last fall and they caught him recently when he shot his last victim publicly in broad daylight after getting off a bus.

The police and the media did not even inform the locals that there may be a serial killer on the loose until the fourth victim who was a popular restaurant owner in the community right by the walking trail where most of the murders happened.

It was only then that people started connecting the dots and asking question.

>A person of color kills white people, and you find a way to bring Jews into the discussion.

The issue is the clear and obvious anti-white bias in the MSM. If it was a niggercidal white man, all MSM outlets would run the story for a straight month, 24/7. Remember Dylann Roof?

Guess who owns mainstream media?

you literary skills are appalling. I mean, I'm sure you sound intelligent to you fellow purple drank connoisseurs.

>Spread this shit.
This is why we'll fail, because you cucks think you're going to win this fight by "enlightening" more people who will do nothing but spread more news.

Wake the fuck up. The time to start killing people was 10 fucking years ago. The race war has already begun.

Black on white crime. Thats what goes unreported by the msm

Based on the unspeakable acts of cruelty done to blacks at the hands of whites, the killing of 5 whites is nothing.

There's a site (I forgot) that lists more recent black on white murders but its hard to discern if its real or being overtly brutal in some of the descriptions.

The Zebra murders is the only racially motivated serial killers I know of and never heard mentioned in the present.

Why hes in jail now hes not gettin a medal

That's a fake news chart. It's made dishonestly red by repeating names, and at least two of the people are not Jewish. That was from a quick glance.

You have schizophrenia. Please seek help. Life can be more than Sup Forums. Jews don't control anything more than Americans do, and white males are not oppressed by a system of laws put in place by people of color.

>there may be a serial killer on the loose

Here's a relevant little infographic concerning nigger serial killers, for whenever you see some nigger trying to say all serial killers are white

>unspeakable

>because it doesnt happen

>Dog bites man not a story

>Shitty education excuses mas murder

fucking hang yourself

Nice citations. Want to complain about women and people of color are overrepresented in tech thanks to affirmative action?

It's totes not true, but we're just openly lying in this thread, right?

fucking retard alert.

why dont you try and make an anti isralei show on the prime time tv goym?

how about a show that debates the holocaust?

how about a show about the jewish role in slavery?

go on. i want to be proven wrong. i really do.

There's a race war going on, the white man just refuses to fight back.

>Dylann Roof was national news for months on end
>this guy has one local article that's gonna get scrubbed after a week

I am ready for the race war, are you?

This is fucked up. How do we go about spreading this? FUCK the news, seriously.

Son, I'm disappointed. SAD.

twitter. post it on some verifieds leftwing accounts.

>at least two of the people are not Jewish. That was from a quick glance.

Typical low-effort invective from a bluepilled moron.

At least put some effort into your argument, because if you faggots just keep on saying 'YOU'RE WRONG' without a shred of evidence to retort with, you make yourself look even stupider, lazier, and more invalid than you are. On second thought, maybe you are that stupid, lazy, and invalid, and there is nothing you can say or do to change that.

>openly lying in this thread, right?

Again, disprove us if you can, you mindless little shabbos goy.

Can someone link me to the TYT video report on this.

Can't wait to see Cenk's outrage at this obvious race related terror attack.
Someone pls send link

CIA nigger

Oh look, it's another author writing an inflammatory comment to show his readers how violent this website is. Fuck off, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Lepers bell of a newfag.

Im a believer that abuse+neglect+an awful miseducation.
Are the ingredients needed for someone with a psychopathic like malfunction of the brain(of any race) to become a killer.
Sometimes the environmental factors just dont matter at all tho.

Wonder how many of those 'white' serial killers are Jewish or white Hispanic.

>wh*tes
Another faggot doing this gay shit. Look man, we all know if white people got mad your ass would be in a body bag or a boat back to Africa within months. So why don't you tell all your pavement ape friends to fucking behave and quit being niggers in general, that white people won't have to truly show you the definition of "kill all _____ people"

>implying what a white man thinks when he looks at something is the same as a nigger
Idk man doesn't really add up

>If a white man had killed five niggers this would be international news because he wouldnt have been charged with a crime.
ftfy.

Meanwhile a white man allegedly kills two niggers and suddenly he is a racist serial killer who makes international news because he had Hitler speeches in his house.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/19/louisiana-baton-rouge-hitler-speech-kenneth-gleason

Your a kike hoe, I caught you over leftypol...last night whining (Yes, im in your chats/IRCs & Discords too :) You don't know how deep yet, but your getting ready to find out soon. Oh btw, it's not just me...the others are much worse (If you can imagine that) They don't want you on leftypol either lol how embaressing...again you have no home. Just like your worthless race.

Time for archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/19/louisiana-baton-rouge-hitler-speech-kenneth-gleason

most

>Your
you're an idiot.

Thank you. I'll try to remember to do it myself next time.

>and at least two of the people are not Jewish. That was from a quick glance.
Which two?

The media didn't cover this guy. Killed 6 biracial children two years ago.

>you can be racist to whites

Oh wait, clearly you can.

It's not another faggot, it's the same one reference here It's kikes that do that as to not knowledge god or what they hate. Ask "it" to type the word "god". It won't

>Fucking grammar nazis
Ur a journofag...welcomez t0 teh interwebz.

>someone finally dealing with white apes

Good!

This. So sick of white """"people""""".

Holy shit I used to walk my dog on that trail every night. Up until about 2 months ago. Never even knew there was murders there. Had to find out from pol.

You type like a nigger and think like a jigaboo. Are you a cotton picker son ? Also police kill blacks because they kill people. They kill whites, cops and by and large are the single biggest killer of porch monkeys themselves. Ain't no-one like blacks, first and foremost are nignogs themselves.

And """your""" the same dindu finfag protects. I'll give you an opportunity...ama. I'll tell you the truth to any question you ask.
>Where's your BLM fag flag at?

>BUT IT'S NOT REPORTED BECAUSE IT'S SO COMMON AND EXPECTED!

Suuuuuure, it is. It surely isn't because the media ignores things that don't fit their narrative.

>White cops literally shoot dead black

Nah, blacks are actually massively underrepresented in police shootings.

>Comments have been disabled for this story.

Wonder why.

>kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article170639037.html

Wow, you literally can't make this shit up.

not only that but (((ignored))) by (((the courts))), these niggers never get hit with hate crimes, and get let out or straight up pardoned by king niggers despite committing multiple homicides, in fact the prison industrial complex radicalizes them further and then spits them back out after serving joke amount of time, so they can murder more whites
this is why (((civic nationalism))) will never work and proper white nationalism is the final solution
14/88 gas the kikes race war now, of course

>jewddit
wew

THE MEDIA IS CHIMPING OUT, AS PER USUAL OVER TRUMP GIVING AMNESTY TO SOME, BUT NOT ALL, SPICS. AND IS TYPICALLY IGNORING A SERIAL KILLER WHO ONLY TARGETED WHITES.

FOR WHITE PEOPLE READING, NIGGERS WANT YOU DEAD, AND KIKES WHO RUN THE MEDIA KNOW AND APPROVE OF IT, DON'T BELIEVE ME? READ ABOUT THE "ZEBRA KILLINGS" IN 1970S CALIFORNIA.

They all look the same anyway though

Good remark, user.

I stumbled upon these sociopaths a few years ago. No surprises it's been obscured.

Anyway, Colin Flaherty does a great job documenting the under reporting of black-on-white hate crimes.

ironically, boomers do deserve such a fate since its what they voted for and worked hand in hand with the kikes in creating, so once the boomers are all finally fucking gone/in retirement homes where feral babboons beat and poison them, we can gas the kikes race war then

MEDIA IS OWNED BY JEWS, AND THEY DELIBERATELY PUSH AN ANTI-WHITE AGENDA. AT THIS STAGE, EVERY WHITE WHO ISN'T A FULL NAZI IS EITHER BRAIN DEAD OR AN OUTRIGHT RACE TRAITOR, THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

Niggers killing boomers and getting caught, all sounds OK

>Rafique

It's amazing what people will do for (You)s.

>accidentally
>kill all white people
Go back where you came from you wellfare spic!

youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA

It's only a shame he didn't manage to kill more.