LEFT CAN'T MEME - POST THEIR WORST MEMES HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SZocL_RDtF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That meme is what children's posters would've looked like in the 1990s if the US was a faggoty communist state.

Where does the left even meme, those are so bad I find it hard to believe theyre actually real

I've never seen any funny or truthful, so never saved any :/

hyhee
woke

>sit downs
>extreme

this made me chortle

It's the LB2CAT, you faggot. I'd love to see you ride a fucking stand-up that far through chop. Even small runabouts like blasters or an hx (pic related) would get fucked up and tossed, not to mention be out-paced. 75 mph plus through open ocean.

No exactly what you're asking for, but I think goes here...

yes I know an endurance run. All the best sit down racers started on stand ups. Don't let facts stop you from enjoying putting around on your couch though.

Nigger, I have a sn superjet. thing is a fucking lumpy fuck. I'd still love to get an rxt-x and try turning at 65.

>superjet

there is your problem. new kawasaki sx-r could actually do the run if it had a gas boat. you don't want a seapoo bro just trust me they are a ripoff. yamaha 1300 gpsr is a better ski

Petty funny desu

Hilary browses Sup Forums confirmed
>First female president
>100% she would've broken down by now and gassed the jews
>mfw not in this timeline

>The point of a meme is to be smart or spot on
No wonder they can't meme

This is actually a funny one.
>what is her First Lady pet project anyway?

heh, those new sxrs are almost as big as the old seadoo 3d's minus the shitty direct injection 951 rotax.

youtu.be/SZocL_RDtF8

very... messianic

The reason the left can't meme for shit is the best memes all have the ring of truth at the core of the meme there must be truth. Memes with no core truth are stupid and make no sense

yea but they're going to rape the hydrospace skis.

Staying sexy for 'Murica ;-)

Directed by Zack Snyder